Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other Games > Consoles and Apps > Nintendo > Animal Crossing

Notices

Animal Crossing Discussion of all Animal Crossing Type Games. Handhelds and consoles!

Old Animal Crossing: New Horizions

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-03-2020, 11:13 AM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
So far, I have Muffy, Stinky, Anabelle, Stu, Carrie, Ken (Thanks, Ears!) and I'm getting Filbert.

I'm attached to most of my villagers but Stinky can go, I might also replace Anabelle with another peppy villager (I have Felicity and Bella's Amiibo cards) when I get to 10 villagers.

Ah, and by getting Ken (and Filbert in a couple of days), I have accomplished my goal of getting at least one of my New Leaf villagers!

I've been doing the Bunny Day event but like with everything else in this game, I still have a long way to go.

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Deer E. Meigh
Milkshake - Ruby Gloom - Auroara Bearealis - Bunny The Robot Slayer

My Profile | PM Me | CCG | Ambassador Hotline
Old 04-03-2020, 06:49 PM
zanber form!
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
Does anyone know if the first camper you get will eventually change to another? My mom and I aren't a fan of the smug anteater that's been in there for the past 5 days but so far we have Muffy, Lyman, Apple, Megan, and Deli.

Muffy is my fave, her house is slowly filling with flowers. Lyman does nothing but run back and forth on the beach. Apple does a vacant stare at the river for hours a day. Megan probably thinks everyone but her is crazy and she'd be correct. Deli has left his house a total of 2 times, and only to sit beside a tree right outside his door. "Do you ever have to buy new clothes because they start looking tasty?" ..what? My guy, you okay? I think you need some fresh air. Oh and Apple, hide.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:16 PM
hello, i'm ccg's favorite son
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Does anyone know if the first camper you get will eventually change to another? My mom and I aren't a fan of the smug anteater that's been in there for the past 5 days but so far we have Muffy, Lyman, Apple, Megan, and Deli.

Muffy is my fave, her house is slowly filling with flowers. Lyman does nothing but run back and forth on the beach. Apple does a vacant stare at the river for hours a day. Megan probably thinks everyone but her is crazy and she'd be correct. Deli has left his house a total of 2 times, and only to sit beside a tree right outside his door. "Do you ever have to buy new clothes because they start looking tasty?" ..what? My guy, you okay? I think you need some fresh air. Oh and Apple, hide.
You can't choose the first villager that comes from the campsite. Also, you've got Deli! I'm jealous.
Old 04-04-2020, 10:15 AM
I'm just very very tired
Laverne's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
At the moment I'm loving how much easier it is to make pro-designs, so much my first one is some sweet, sweet Wahoo merch. Go on, take one!

My islanders are currently Ava, Stu, T-Bone, Alli, Pietro, Fauna, Tammy, Mott, Rosie, and Roscoe. My niece gifted me T-Bone's card (which proper made me cry), and Angus' card is on his way... eventually... but who do I boot to bring him in? Genuinely unsure at this point!
Old 04-12-2020, 10:28 PM
Music is my religion
SourKraut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Baking
SourKraut will soon be Dungeon Master!SourKraut will soon be Dungeon Master!
WoWNews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Dream View Post
You can't choose the first villager that comes from the campsite. Also, you've got Deli! I'm jealous.
I feel sorry for you
Old 04-16-2020, 04:41 AM
Sobble Girl
DragonSong's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Gosh, I love this game. I started with Rod and Plucky, currently I have Rod, Plucky, Paolo, Pate, Annalisa, Quillson, Roald, Elvis, Octavian, and Audie. Elvis is leaving tomorrow though, this was his last day packing. Octavian is my absolute favorite, and Paolo is a close second. Can't wait to see who comes next!
Old 04-23-2020, 09:37 PM
CCG welcomes everyone ccg.mmocentralforums.com
LittleCranky's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Aggressive
LittleCranky could defeat Bowser one-handed!LittleCranky could defeat Bowser one-handed!LittleCranky could defeat Bowser one-handed!LittleCranky could defeat Bowser one-handed!
I started playing ACNH recently and I do like it so far. At first, I felt like it was a little slow and I had nothing to do or maybe had NO idea what to do!

Right now, I'm a little over a week into it and I am overwhelmed!!! I feel like my real life problems are happening in the game as well LOL. I didn't plan my island really well so it's a mess.

I started with Sly and Charlise and now have Fluffy, Bubbles, and Hornsby as well!

I do need more friends on there thooo! So if you wanna become ACNH friends, I'm in desperate need of some :)
Old 04-24-2020, 02:32 AM
Sobble Girl

DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
My friend code for my switch is SE-5543-3673-5510 if anyone wants to add me to play together!
Old 04-24-2020, 06:37 AM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
AAAAAAA I finally got Hans out of my island! Kody was a random campsite visitor!

I also have gardens everywhere to breed all of the flowers! except hyacinths, those are already am overabundance, so they can just stay clumped together

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 57 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 11
Destiny Stormheart; Storm 15 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 5

Old 05-03-2020, 07:14 PM
Let's be Steam friends!
Amanda's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I love this game and have played TOOOOOOO many hours. I would love to get Raymond so please let me know if he moves out of your island. He is one of my dreamies!
Old 05-03-2020, 11:25 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Minor update: Flo has since left Starfell and has gone into the void, after coming over from Arcadia (Ears). After that, Zell gladly moved in via amiibo campsite invite! My island is much more happier now that I'm in my favorite group of deer! I'm just missing Beau to complete it, and I'm not sure who the first to move out, so I can try to find him, would be... I'm also actively trying to get my first framed photo from one of my villagers as well.

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 57 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 11
Destiny Stormheart; Storm 15 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 5

Old 05-07-2020, 11:21 AM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Since my last post, I now have Ken, Filbert, Mint, Gonzo, Kid Cat, Felicity, Bella, Caroline, Mira and Flora (Thanks, Ears! ).

I've also unlocked K.K. Slider and now I'm laying out paths to make my island look... less like an island. I'm getting there slowly but surely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSong View Post
My friend code for my switch is SE-5543-3673-5510 if anyone wants to add me to play together!
I sent you a friend request!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Deer E. Meigh
Milkshake - Ruby Gloom - Auroara Bearealis - Bunny The Robot Slayer

My Profile | PM Me | CCG | Ambassador Hotline
Old 05-07-2020, 09:55 PM
CCG welcomes everyone ccg.mmocentralforums.com
LittleCranky's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Aggressive
LittleCranky could defeat Bowser one-handed!LittleCranky could defeat Bowser one-handed!LittleCranky could defeat Bowser one-handed!LittleCranky could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSong View Post
I just saw this!! but I sent you a friend request as well :)

Thank you, Princess Zuzu Rosepetals!!
Ambassador Hotline | CCG Site
Old 05-09-2020, 03:34 AM
Sobble Girl

Ok, added you guys! My main island (Starlight) is on my switch lite, but I just started my second island (Ferndew) on my regular switch and I almost like it more than my main one. I put that one in the southern hemisphere so it's fall there, and my second island villagers so far are Plucky (again! Lol) and Billy who is my new favorite (of which I have many). I also have Wade, Bea, and Sprinkle moving in eventually once I get the plots placed.