Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old Introducing the Toontown Partner Program!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-02-2020, 08:43 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
TTRNews Introducing the Toontown Partner Program!

Introducing the Toontown Partner Program!

Posted by The Toontown Team on May 2, 2020 at 11:00 AM

From resource pack creators and livestreamers to the staff of entire Toontown-oriented communities, Toontown Rewritten's entire community is full of fantastic content creators! We know there's so many games out there you could be creating content for, and we're extremely grateful you chose to keep the Toontown spirit alive. Because of this, we're always looking for new ways to bridge the gap between our community and our staff. Today, we are proud to officially introduce the Toontown Rewritten Partner Program!

Click the image to view the full version

What is the partner program?

The Toontown Rewritten Partner Program exists to bridge the gap between community influencers and our team. We created this program for the purpose of recognizing, supporting, and uniting the positive voices of the Toontown community. Our main goal is to provide you with the support and communication you need to grow your own audience, so that we as a whole can make the Toontown community stronger and keep it thriving for years to come! As a Partner, you will be held to a higher standard than the average community member -- as you値l know about exclusive information before the general community knows.

Who's eligible to join?

To start, we'll be looking for Content Creators and entire Communities to partner with us. If you livestream, make videos of, or design resource packs for, Toontown Rewritten we'd love to hear from you! Similarly, if you're a fan-run Toontown Rewritten community with users actively participating, engaging or actively utilizing your services and resources, this program may be of interest to you. Keep reading on for a link to the program's information packet which outlines more specifically the guidelines and eligibility requirements.

What's in it for me?

We believe that the Partner Program is an exciting opportunity that draws you closer to Toontown than ever before. We recognize that our community influencers are an important part of the game痴 success and would like to celebrate all that you choose to contribute to the Toontown community. Here are some awesome perks you値l gain as a Partner.

Connect with the Toontown Team!
  • Join a partner-exclusive Discord server, where you値l be able to access shared partner resources and communicate directly with the Toontown Rewritten Team.
  • Pass along feedback from you and your community to the team from within the Partner Discord server.

Spotlight on YOU!
  • Occasionally, we値l make posts on the Toontown Blog that feature content creators and partnered communities who have contributed consistently and significantly to the Toontown community. In turn, you'll grow your audience as well!

Learn about updates and plans in advance.
  • You may want to use the information about upcoming updates and plans to schedule content to coincide with it. From a special livestream or video on release day to an updated content pack, you値l be ready and raring to go.

Celebrate with us!
  • You'll be able to hear when certain events are going to start ahead of time, which you can use to prepare extra content for your audience ahead of time! Whether it be plans to attend with your community or a scheduled livestream, getting info about events can be very useful.

Vanity toon.town URL
  • Reach your community and share it with others like never before!

Exclusive Toon-ID*
  • One Toon of your choosing may receive an exclusive 鼎OMMUNITY PARTNER Toon ID, for as long as you池e a partner, to make sure people know who the 途eal you is.
  • *This feature has not yet been released and will be included in a future game update.

Sounds great, where can I learn more?

To learn more about the program and to submit your application to join, head to our brand new Partner Program page by clicking the button below or in our website's footer. Once you're there, download the information packet to see what you need to do to apply!

Click here to learn more!

We are proud to announce that we have already partnered with Adult Toontown Addicts (ATTA), MMO Central Forums, and the Toontown Rewritten Fandom Wiki. We're so excited to partner up with these communities right out of the gate and can't wait to support them in all they will accomplish!

The Toontown Rewritten Partner Program is still in its early stages, and we would love to have YOU help us shape it! Be sure to send your feedback to Toontown Support, and as always -- stay TOONed for future updates!
Old 05-02-2020, 09:52 PM
is on a mission
Footballtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Footballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I'm actually a big fan of this. Some of the smaller projects out in the community can get a little bit more traffic! Nice!
Old 05-02-2020, 10:25 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
We are proud to announce that we have already partnered with Adult Toontown Addicts (ATTA), MMO Central Forums, and the Toontown Rewritten Fandom Wiki. We're so excited to partner up with these communities right out of the gate and can't wait to support them in all they will accomplish!
I look forward to seeing what this means for the forums!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Deer E. Meigh
Milkshake - Ruby Gloom - Auroara Bearealis - Bunny The Robot Slayer

My Profile | PM Me | CCG | Ambassador Hotline
Old 05-02-2020, 10:34 PM
Registered Rabbit
_Holly_'s Main Toon Info

_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
What does partnering with MMOC mean for CCG? I'm curious since they partnered with one guild (ATTA) but not CCG specifically.
Old 05-02-2020, 10:51 PM
Busy busting cogs!
Minty Man's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Thoughtful
Minty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Holly_ View Post
What does partnering with MMOC mean for CCG? I'm curious since they partnered with one guild (ATTA) but not CCG specifically.
I'm also really interested to see what this means for CCG. It also all seems a tad vague, still--I wonder what kind of unity this will bring to the greater Toontown world beyond the game?
Old 05-03-2020, 10:44 PM
Supersecret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau
Zilly's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BanHappy
Zilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Holly_ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty Man View Post
I'm also really interested to see what this means for CCG. It also all seems a tad vague, still--I wonder what kind of unity this will bring to the greater Toontown world beyond the game?
CCG holds a special place on MCF and we intend to share what we gain through this partnership with them. As always, we intend to fully support CCG and do our best to keep it the open, welcoming, and involved Guild that it is.
Old 05-04-2020, 08:56 AM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by toontowndude View Post
I look forward to seeing what this means for the forums!
Me too!!
Old 05-05-2020, 02:31 PM
language lover
Cande's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Fart
Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!
Amazing, can't wait to see all that will be shared thanks to this new system.