Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Off Topic

Notices

Off Topic For anything not relating to the gaming world.

Old What new things are you trying during lockdown?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-04-2020, 04:07 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
What new things are you trying during lockdown?

What new things are you trying? What are some of your hobbies you think people should give a go?

I'm about to start learning sign language with my friend via video chat.
Old 05-06-2020, 01:28 AM
I'm trying my best, okay?
SSD's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hungry
SSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I've actually been keeping up my Duolingo streak more than ever now! And I've been trying to learn to cook when I get the chance.
Old 05-09-2020, 03:36 AM
is on a mission
Footballtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Footballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I've tried sleeping more, that's been super beneficial so far! In all seriousness, this quarantine has allowed me to catch up with family and sleep, and those things have been great to do more of!

In terms of hobbies, I've been experimenting around with some cooking! I've found that you'll never know if something tastes good until you make it happen. I was also able to successfully save my PC laptop through some software upgrades, which was very empowering!
Old 05-09-2020, 05:10 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Charm View Post
I'm about to start learning sign language with my friend via video chat.
This makes me so happy to hear!!!! I'm Deaf, so I naturally grew up learning/knowing sign language!!!

I myself am trying to get into the hobby for making necklaces/bracelets as if I was back in elementary school again. I bought a bunch of beads, string and chain link necklaces to do so! I made my oldest niece an unicorn/rainbow charm bracelet for her birthday just this past week, and she absolutely loved it.

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 57 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 11
Destiny Stormheart; Storm 15 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 5