Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Toontown Rewritten Playground > TTR Archive

Notices

TTR Archive Archive for TTR threads.

Old TTR Invasion Tracker (web app)

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Back to the town
Crazy Fireball Wondermarble's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CFO
Crazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
TTR Invasion Tracker (web app)

The 7h of July, when i wake up, i seen the possibility to check the invasions of Toontown Rewritten, so i started to create a web app to track the invasions. The web app have some graphs with the data of the TTR api of all the cogs of have started a invasion, lenght, favorite district. And a tab to see if there is a free district, and with some tags of you can configurate (favorite district, toontask and cog).

And this is the view of the free districts tabs.

If any have any request, you can contact me or post it here, and i'll try to add soon.

How to enable the desktop notifications
First of all you need to go to the menu tab, and click on Options, after this switch to the Desktop notifications tab inside the menu and click to enable (to allow the permissions of show notifications).

If there is the tick on the checkbox you'll see always notifications, if you want to disable it, just leave it unchecked.

Changelogs of the web app
- 05/07/2014:
Now is possible to know the last invasions in the menu tab. It shows the cog type, duration of the invasion, district, the number of cogs and the start date (Pacific Time).

- 05/07/2014 (23:51 GMT +1)
I uploaded the beta3 version to the public url of the application. This version contains the menu working perfectly.

- 06/07/2014 (16:00 GMT +1)
I uploaded the beta4 version with the suggestion of have a favorite TZ.

- 12/07/2014 (0:26 GMT +1)
I uploaded the Revision 3, of the Beta4, to show the new panel of the known invasions, and with some upgrades in the code to avoid duplications of the invasions. And some preparations for tomorrow and put the time remaining.

- 17/07/2014 (13:22 GMT +1)
I uploaded the beta5 which contains some tabs in the main section of the webpage, showing the latest invasions a new section: Free districts, so if you want to do toontasks and don't want that invasion, here you have a district list. (Red = have invasion, Blue = doesn't have invasion)

- 21/07/2014 (18:13 GMT +1)
I uploaded the beta5 R2, with a new feature in the free districts tab, 3 favorite icons (star, toontask and cog). You can use it to pin a district if you're doing the main toontask there, and if you're searching for a building or something pin it with another image, useful to do toontasks only switching district)

- 29/07/2014
I uploaded the beta5 R3, with some optimizations (now i only do 1 GET petition to the server, and not 3 every 15 seconds to update all the page) Tomorrow i'll see the results, because if there is some people using it right now, until they refresh the wepbage, they will not see the new update.

- 09/08/2014
I uploaded the beta5 R4 with some upgrades in the application which are the next: Some improvements in the grammar (if you see a mistake, please say, so i'll be able to change it :) ), a option to change the background color of the boxes (district list, invasion list and last invasions), a help area with some answered questions, and in the free district tab, now you can see a graph of the top 10 cogs of that district and the latest 8 invasions on that district. Also i managed to add the multi-language system for the next release.

You can see this application here:
http://ttr-invasions.com/

Beta Version (maybe could not work sometimes):
http://ttr-invasions.com/beta/

Any suggestion/bugs you found, please post it here, or send me a PM.

Last edited by Crazy Fireball Wondermarble; 09-26-2014 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: Guide to enable the desktop notifications (which i had added in the Beta 5 R5 weeks ago)
Old 07-04-2014, 03:00 PM
dat is a good name
Dat's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amazed
Dat was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
looks useful, ill probably be using this.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:01 PM
Oh no, Space Monkeys! Run
D. Bonkers Kookyquack's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
D. Bonkers Kookyquack is famous at conventions.D. Bonkers Kookyquack is famous at conventions.D. Bonkers Kookyquack is famous at conventions.D. Bonkers Kookyquack is famous at conventions.D. Bonkers Kookyquack is famous at conventions.D. Bonkers Kookyquack is famous at conventions.
Would b awesome if it pings you or makes a sound when there's an invasion.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Back to the town

Crazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Fireball Wondermarble will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bonkers Kookyquack View Post
Would b awesome if it pings you or makes a sound when there's an invasion.
Ok, i'll try to do that to notify if there is a new invasion.
Also i'll put a option to deny this if someone doesn't want this feature.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:10 PM
dat is a good name
Dat's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amazed
Dat was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Can you put in central time too. Im in that timezone and it will get confusing if i look at the last updated.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Back to the town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat View Post
Can you put in central time too. Im in that timezone and it will get confusing if i look at the last updated.
Sure. I'll redo the zone of the timezones. And i'll put that Timezone too, i think i'll put the australia too (because this morning i found someone from there while i was testing xd).
Old 07-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Playing TTR Beta! :)
Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Also, the time seems to be a bit off. Is that just me? It's 9:05 right now and the time on the site says last updated 18:04:52

18:04 would be 6:04, no?

Old 07-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Back to the town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth View Post
Also, the time seems to be a bit off. Is that just me? It's 9:05 right now and the time on the site says last updated 18:04:52

18:04 would be 6:04, no?
Right now the time i have it with 24h format.
And, i did a mistake in the last update, i'm working on the version to load more fast and don't send a lot of petitions to the API server, and well xd.

I have fixed it right now.
And thanks for say, because i'm here with a lot of code xd, and a lot of windows.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:04 PM
/me shrugs
TheRandomDog's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Incognito
TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!
Looks great! Looks like the website version has been tackled, now all we need is a downloadable program and maybe an app and every efficient way to use the API can be tackled.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Game Over
Drossand's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Reluctant
Drossand has the heart of a hobbit!Drossand has the heart of a hobbit!Drossand has the heart of a hobbit!Drossand has the heart of a hobbit!Drossand has the heart of a hobbit!Drossand has the heart of a hobbit!Drossand has the heart of a hobbit!Drossand has the heart of a hobbit!Drossand has the heart of a hobbit!Drossand has the heart of a hobbit!Drossand has the heart of a hobbit!
Will this work for v2.0 and skelecog invasions if there will be any in the future?
Old 07-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Back to the town

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRandomDog View Post
Looks great! Looks like the website version has been tackled, now all we need is a downloadable program and maybe an app and every efficient way to use the API can be tackled.
Thanks, i'm testing right now the "efficient way", but not on the productivity page.

If all goes fine, i'll launch soon (maybe in a hour or 2, i need time to test it) the new version of the website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyJackL View Post
Will this work for v2.0 and skelecog invasions if there will be any in the future?
I have send a PM to joey, to know all the types of cogs of show the API. So, i hope yes.

Right now i only print the results API every minute, but a few minutes ago, i finished the fast version. I'm testing it right now

PS: Right now i'm testing the next version, you can see it here: http://ttr-invasions.com/beta/ (remember, may not work this one, because is where i do all the tests)

Last edited by Crazy Fireball Wondermarble; 07-04-2014 at 07:47 PM..
Old 07-04-2014, 06:40 PM
squeakity squeaky squeak
Cuty Pie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cheeky
Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!
This looks great! I'll be sure to use it for my next Playtime and when TTR is open to the public.

~Cuty Pie
Old 07-04-2014, 07:00 PM
Back to the town

After test the new update, i pushed out the next update (beta2), i hope to finish soon, the beta3, with the tabs working, and with the sound notification (only if the user enables it), as a suggestion of i seen here made by: D. Bonkers Kookyquack
Old 07-04-2014, 07:29 PM
Taking the Scenic Route
samuraijack246's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
samuraijack246 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Can you add an slot where you can put your own timezone in? plz thx for your work!
Old 07-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Back to the town

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraijack246 View Post
Can you add an slot where you can put your own timezone in? plz thx for your work!
Sure, i'll take note.