Toontown Central Home Toontown Central Forums Toontown Central Gallery Toontown Central Arcade User Control Panel Register! Upcoming Events Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Toontown Central Take me back to Toontown!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Squish the Bugs

Notices

Squish the Bugs No trapping them in a glass and setting them free outside. These bugs need stomped!

Old Toonfest pink recolor didn't work

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-24-2020, 09:09 PM
Thank you, TTR team! :D
Middie44's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Middie44 always knows how to splat a cog!Middie44 always knows how to splat a cog!Middie44 always knows how to splat a cog!Middie44 always knows how to splat a cog!Middie44 always knows how to splat a cog!
Toonfest pink recolor didn't work

I created a new toon today, with the intention of using the "toonfest pink" recolor on her. After getting through the first toontasks up through using the phone, I was able to talk to the toonfest vendors and get enough tokens to purchase the recolor. However, when I went to my mailbox to pick it up, it gave me some sort of "can't remove item from mailbox" error (unfortunately, I didn't screenshot it), and now it's gone. My toon is still the same "rose pink" color.

It's not a huge deal for me to get 300 tokens again, but I'm not sure if there's a reason the error occurred that might make the same thing happen again?
Old Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2020, 02:31 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Hmm... Usually that message pops up when you collect a rewrite from your mailbox but it still changes your colour anyway.

I would suggest contacting support.

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball
Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight

My Profile | PM Me | CCG