• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other Games > Consoles and Apps > Nintendo > Animal Crossing

Notices

Animal Crossing Discussion of all Animal Crossing Type Games. Handhelds and consoles!

Old Animal Crossing: New Horizions

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 06-04-2020, 08:59 AM
soundless irl

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Turnip Prices!

Howdy, everyone!

Since I know that some of us Crossers like to do the stalk market in ACNH, I figured we could have a thread dedicated to us who want to share our turnip prices so that people can help others benefit from it!

If you don't know what the stalk market is, essentially you would talk to a little cutie named Daisy Mae every Sunday morning before 11:59am (she leaves after noon). She took over the stalk market from her grandma, Sow Joan(in previous games). She would give you a price for buying turnips, and then you'd use Monday to Saturday of that week to attempt to sell at a high price, if possible, to the Nook brothers. You can use this calculator to determine what your prices/pattern are for the week! There are 5 potential patterns you can have:

Don't know - you are unsure what your previous pattern is, like maybe you skipped a week or something, it's best to leave it on this.

Fluctuating - your prices could be a rollercoaster for the week

Small Spike - you may have bad prices that keep going down, and then go back up during the week, for roughly 100+ Bells than what you bought it for

Large Spike - same start as Small Spike, however you have a chance of getting a spectacular price during the week.

Decreasing - pretty self explanatory here, your prices keep going downward the entire week

Comment below your best price for the week! Looking forward to selling turnips with one another!
Old 06-08-2020, 11:58 PM
Knitting Sobble

My Mood: Happy
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
This is an awesome idea! Today's prices weren't good for me unfortunately! :(
Old 06-09-2020, 01:07 AM
Pro Gamer

My Mood: Bahahaha
LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!
My prices are bad today too!! But I feel like I never get good prices anyways LOL