• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other Games > Consoles and Apps > Nintendo > Animal Crossing

Notices

Animal Crossing Discussion of all Animal Crossing Type Games. Handhelds and consoles!

Old Animal Crossing: New Horizions

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-21-2020, 04:11 PM
soundless irl

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Animal Crossing: New Horizions

Soooooooo.... Now that the first day has been in the books (officially).... what does everyone playing it think?

Have any of you played it as it should, or did some of you like me time travel around a bit?

For me< i love the game, I just can't bring myself to play it as it should, and I'm already a full week's worth in the game.

I'm also curious as to what you guys named your island, and who your first two villagers are! And if you have any extra villagers already, like me!

My island of Starfell already has 5 villagers in it.

I started with Reneigh and Genji, and then later in order, got Ozzie and Savannah from the Nook Miles Ticket islands, and then got Nibbles randomly as well. I'm loving my little island so far already! I can't wait to see what comes next!
Old 03-21-2020, 06:25 PM
VP of the Wahoo fan club

My Mood: Lonely
Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!
I have yet to time travel, and don't think I will. I've got other games I'm playing at the moment, and I'm content with playing it how it's meant to be played.

My island name is Eden and I started with Sprocket and Tammy.

I've been to two Nook Miles Ticket islands and have invited Audie and Murphy to my island. They haven't arrived yet, but sometime soon.

I just need my favorite green mouse and I'll be happy.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:40 PM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt View Post
I have yet to time travel, and don't think I will. I've got other games I'm playing at the moment, and I'm content with playing it how it's meant to be played.

My island name is Eden and I started with Sprocket and Tammy.

I've been to two Nook Miles Ticket islands and have invited Audie and Murphy to my island. They haven't arrived yet, but sometime soon.

I just need my favorite green mouse and I'll be happy.
Let us know when Anicotti arrives!
Old 03-21-2020, 06:43 PM
cheap toys, perpetually breaking

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
I time traveled once just trying to get the bed head going but..it didn't work no more for me, since I'm playing on my mom's island and I don't want to influence her game.

We started with Muffy and Lyman. I really want Audie! I'm doing a bunch of island hopping hoping to see her but no such luck. I think all my luck went towards catching tarantulas and getting a palace tile floor.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:57 PM
Let's riot!

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.
I originally wanted to play it normally but I don't have the patience for it so I'm probably going to time travel.

I named my island Sutropolis (Super Metropolis) and I started out with Muffy and Stinky; I haven't been to a Nook Miles Ticket island yet but I'm hoping that I can get at least one of my New Leaf villagers on my island.

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse - Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner
Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball - Bunny The Robot Slayer
Mewtie Pie - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight - Johnny Five

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 03-23-2020, 12:38 AM

Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
I have started playing the game, and I do not think I am ever going to time travel. I feel it is going to be really satisfying building the island from the ground up.

The name of my island is Tatul, and I started with Canberra and Kid Cat. I am not that far into the game, so I don't even know what a Nook Miles Ticket island is yet! I am having a lot of fun fishing though. It is relaxing.

Have fun, everyone! Let's post more updates here!
Old 03-24-2020, 01:13 AM
soundless irl

Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
So... I have my first 10 villagers!!!!

I also now have a spreadsheet for all the amiibo cards I have, so if any of you want posters of any of these cuties, let me know who you want, and I can scan them in for you! (Already checked the spreadsheet with QPG, she's okay with it!)

If you hadn't already seen, my switch FC is 7496-1873-3107!
Old 03-24-2020, 09:43 PM
soundless irl

so, I've been thinking.... we should totally have a CCG ACNH group picture! if anyone is interested, please let me know! we will have to coordinate a time that works for everyone!
Old 03-25-2020, 02:19 AM
squeakity squeak

My Mood: Chicken
Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals View Post
so, I've been thinking.... we should totally have a CCG ACNH group picture! if anyone is interested, please let me know! we will have to coordinate a time that works for everyone!
Yeah I'm down, I'll friend you :D I can play any day from like 1 to 7pm est
Old 03-25-2020, 03:26 AM
Game Over

My Mood: Cog-Like
SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
meh

I never played Animal Crossing, so I can't say much about
Old 03-27-2020, 09:37 AM
Retired

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.
I absolutely love New Horizons so far. My islander is named after our dog, so she's ginger and has pigtails to look like her. I'm more interested in making the island pretty more than paying off my home loan, so I'm on a (difficult) mission to try and find my baby boy Angus before I do any paying off.

Yes, that is Wahoo with some TMBG album covers on the wall...
Old 03-27-2020, 06:55 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Cog-Like
SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laverne View Post
I absolutely love New Horizons so far. My islander is named after our dog, so she's ginger and has pigtails to look like her. I'm more interested in making the island pretty more than paying off my home loan, so I'm on a (difficult) mission to try and find my baby boy Angus before I do any paying off.

Yes, that is Wahoo with some TMBG album covers on the wall...
cool, I must admit :)
Old 04-03-2020, 12:59 AM
soundless irl

Anybody else here doing the Bunny Day event? I'm still missing a good chunk of the recipes, but I'm getting close to getting them all.

I'm also a few residents moved out/new ones moved in farther now.

I lost Tex, Nibbles and Pecan, and I now have Erik (from amiibo campsite ), Flo (directly from Ears' island) and Hans (random move-in).
Old 04-03-2020, 01:12 AM

I hope none of my villagers move out. I like them all.

I have been doing the Bunny Day event. At first, I thought the eggs were annoying until I learned you could make a good amount of bells if you craft egg recipes and sell them to Tommy and Timmy. Eggs alone are worth 200 bells each, but if you craft something with eggs, they're worth 400 bells each. Zipper can go away though. He's scary.
Old 04-03-2020, 02:16 AM
soundless irl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Dream View Post
I hope none of my villagers move out. I like them all.

I have been doing the Bunny Day event. At first, I thought the eggs were annoying until I learned you could make a good amount of bells if you craft egg recipes and sell them to Tommy and Timmy. Eggs alone are worth 200 bells each, but if you craft something with eggs, they're worth 400 bells each. Zipper can go away though. He's scary.
I'm really staying persistent with keeping Erik. I scanned him in because he's my favorite, and I'm making sure he stays! He's a total sweetheart. Hans can actually go ASAP, I'm not a huge fan of him