Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Toontown Rewritten Playground

Notices

Toontown Rewritten Playground General discussion for Toontown Rewritten.

Old HQ Boss Themes/Challenges?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-20-2020, 09:48 PM
Shopaholics Unite!
happybunny2515's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Prepared
happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!
HQ Boss Themes/Challenges?

Hey everyone!

Sorry if this is the wrong thread. I recently came back to the game and I'm interested in getting a group of people together to do some cog HQ challenges. For example, each person only brings one gag track to the VP. Or a themed boss battle based on the holiday coming up.

I'm trying to get enough people so that we can do this sort of thing weekly. If anyone is interested, let me know here or by PM?
Old 05-21-2020, 06:18 AM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Hi, happybunny2515!

I'm an ambassador with the Cold Callers Guild, a group that does boss runs regularly, with times found here.

We also occasionally do boss runs of sorts with the challenges you're curious about, for CCG events. We actually have one coming up here on Saturday, which is an all-uber VP, followed by a pseudo-uber VP! If you have a toon that falls under either category, feel free to join us when the district is announced prior to each run! All the rest of our upcoming events can be found here as well.

I hope to see you at a run!

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 77 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 05-21-2020, 08:06 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I love events like that with a twist! I usually attend all of CCG's when they're planned. I'm not sure if you're hoping to find a regular small group to run together for them all or if you're wanting to share each as you plan it and see who is interested. You might find the new Events area helpful if you want to post your plans as you make them. We just added it based on a similar one on the site from TTO, and you'd even be the first to post. Good luck and have fun!
Old 05-21-2020, 09:06 PM
Shopaholics Unite!
happybunny2515's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Prepared
happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!happybunny2515 has the heart of a hobbit!
Thank you Petunia and Zuzu! I'll definitely check out the pseudo uber VPS! Thanks for also pointing me to the events page. Will post soon!