• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > MCF Competitions & Contests

Notices

MCF Competitions & Contests Competitions and Contests run by MMOCentralForums. - This forum is moderated

Old Spreading Holiday Cheer - December 2019 Contest

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 03:36 AM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
Spreading Holiday Cheer - December 2019 Contest

Let's end the year by spreading some holiday cheer!

First you need to Click here to see who is currently logged into the forum.

Choose one (or more!) of those users and write something nice about them on this thread. It can be as simple as saying you like their username or something more meaningful. And yes, include the username of the user you're praising!

That's it!

Please note that if you are hidden to other users, you won't see any comments about yourself on here (except mods can see you- so we might just surprise you!) - but you can still participate.

Everyone who posts at least one nice comment about another user by the end of the day on January 4, 2020 will receive this award:

Happy Holidays!
Old 12-04-2019, 03:41 AM
Soundless is growl

Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
I'll start it off (double posting ooooh!) by posting about someone I don't know - but a user I recognize!

Momma Mouse - I love your name! I'm a big fan of alliterations and mice are definitely the best species!
Old 12-04-2019, 04:27 AM
Have an awesome day!

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!
Ok, so....
Happy the CCGer - love the name!! CCG for life!
Lori - you are a great person, it was fun duoing the CJ with you and it has been great to know you through all these years with CCG, you are kind and a great friend
Just A Dream - I admire seeing you consistently at CCG runs and events, it is always good to see your monkeys in the pit or on a porch, and also thank you for the time(s) you helped me and Wonder with back 9s - i'll always appreciate that
Matrim - It has been a pleasure being able to do cog facilities and boss runs with you as well as help out on Wizard101 once in a while, I hope to continue to see you around
Mister Jake MacNugget - I have heard a lot of good stories about you as an old time CCGer and I appreciate how even to this day you still show up occasionally at runs and events, I admire the long lasting dedication you show
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals - where do I even start with you???? from safe jokes to tto memories to irl stuff, you've always been a constant in my Toontown time and I thank you so so much for that. friend groups have come and gone for me over the years, but no matter if I'm active on Toontown or not, if we're both busy or playing together every day, you're always there at least once in a while to talk and laugh and remember, you are the best (toontown and just plain by friendship) sister i could ever ask for
Prof McMuffin - the first soundless toon i've ever really played with, i admire your pride at being a soundless main and its always good to see you at CCG runs
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget - one of the first people I bonded with in CCG, a reliable person who's always down to take down some cogs, and even someone I've helped along in wizard101, you are very kind and its always good to see you consistently at runs and events on your many, many, many toons
Rainbow Gigglemuffin - your matching bunnies look really cool and its always good to see you at runs
Sadie and Melody - you are doing a great job as a CCG Ambassador, its always good to see you at runs, and your toons are all super adorable, and I admire that you can actually work bossbot on a soundless toon - i dont have the nerve so i admire that you do
Skipper the Mouse - SKIPPER! always fun to hang out with you, whether its at CCG runs, in our Terrific Trio server, playing Switch vs each other. you're awesome and great and I hope to continue being your friend
Super Fuzzydoodle - wow, what an unexpected friendship that i didn't even know I needed in life, you're hilarious and fun and its always good to see you at runs (even if you never board!), and yes its fun to make fun of you (you gotta be safe!) but its all from a good place and you're really cool to hang around
Tasty Bacon - i've seen you at runs before I believe, i like your name and hope to see you at runs again
TheAmazingOrangeCat - cool name! I bet you are just as amazing as your name suggests
Zilly - i see you silently taking care of the CCG IRC and the forums, keep up the great work

I think thats everyone online at the time of posting this. You all are great, have a happy holidays!
Old 12-04-2019, 04:36 AM
And you? You first.

My Mood: Toony
Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.
Quite honestly, I admire every member of this community--every person dedicated to this world that has kept it alive on the forums and in the game. You're all amazing
Old 12-04-2019, 08:43 PM
soundless irl

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
As of 12:30pm on December 4, 2019....

Gigi, you are an amazing person to be around, and you bring light to those around you. I love you for being there for those who needed someone, even if you were in a different time zone.

gwenfunnymuffin, you're probably one of the best things that ever happened to me. I'm so glad that you showed up to one of my parties way back in 2010. I'm not sure where we'd be if I hadn't made that party. I love you to the moon and back, and keep being you.

Marcy, mar mar, truffle cat, bagel cat. You are incredible. I love that you are so relaxed around friends, and can still show great signs of being a wonderful ambassador. I love you.

Laverne, you are a wonderful friend, and I love that you are a part of this wonderful game. I love you very much.

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget, thank you for being part of this great game and great group that is called Cold Callers Guild. You are a genuinely wonderful person to hang around with.

TheBdude, I don't really know you all that well, but I'm sure you're a wonderful person. Don't ever stop being yourself.

toontowndude, you are an amazing person, and I'm glad that you are here with us in this amazing group. Don't ever stop being awesome.

Love each and every one of my Toontown family, and I'm glad to be a part of the Cold Callers Guild!

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 12-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
Cheers to Autobot tap out for being a transformer and for also having cool toons!
Old 12-07-2019, 09:28 PM
cheap toys, perpetually breaking

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
Alyce Natalie - I don't really know you, but I know your art and it's very pretty!

Mr. Pickles - Your ducky is the best semi and you play around it really well. Sad deer makes me laugh too, sorry :P

Laverne - I'm going to steal your dog. Kidding, love you! This doodle you did for me is one of the cutest things I've ever been given. You're just sweetness personified.

Lori - My CCG big sister! If you weren't so far away I'd claim you as my real one. Our query conversations make my day. You make the best site awards :D

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget - Back when I didn't know many people around here, you were always the biggest reason for me to keep coming back. You remember everyone and try to include them to where they feel welcome and I wanted to be a part of that. I think I'd be a lesser person without this community, so thank you for being wonderful <3

Jess the Cat - Your toons are all so unique and fun. I remember when you came to my bossbot maxing, I was just as happy to get to add you to my friends list as I was to be free of back nines!
Old 12-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Soundless is growl

Currently 10 members online:

Boota - I don't know you, but a long-time member who spends time in the arcade is cool my books!

CoolCuddles - You have some of the best toony spirit I have ever seen. You're always willing to both help out and protect all little toons!

Curt - One day you will carry on a nice long conversation with me. Until that day, I will keep working on being your friend! You're very quiet, but when you do talk, it is always something worth listening to.

Gigi - A lovely person and toon who is always ready to lend a helping hand.

Houndawg2002 - Unique font on your profile and a unique name! Thanks for the content pack!

Just A Dream - You're incredibly funny and someone I always look forward to playing with and talking to!

Little Jellyroll McGadget - I miss you! I watched you grow up in the CCG, and now I know you're off doing great things. I always love when you come back to visit.

Marcy - Oh Air Filter, I adore you! I'm so happy I got to know you during your bassie term! You're such a sweet heart!

Princess Zuzu Rosepetals - You're such a wonderful person! I've always enjoyed our conversations, and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget - Oh my online mom, how I adore you. You're my go-to person when I need to vent or when I need to chat about my day. THANK YOU for all you do for the CCG and for the forums. I can't imagine this place without you!
Old 12-08-2019, 05:58 AM
Leveled up!

My Mood: Lurking
Boota will soon be Dungeon Master!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori View Post
Currently 10 members online:

Boota - I don't know you, but a long-time member who spends time in the arcade is cool my books!
Looks like I've been spotted

I hardly know the community, but you lot seem like a great bunch and I hope to get to know y'all better!
Old 12-10-2019, 01:50 AM
Let's be Steam friends!

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.
Curt - You are always so helpful and nice. I appreciate you.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:42 PM
Retired

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.
Lori, Amanda, Zilly, Queen Petunia Gigglenugget, gwenfunnymuffin, toontowndude, Princess Zuzu Rosepetals, Gigi, Flippers, Marcy, Curt, Wonder, varmint...

...I hope you tolerate me as much as I tolerate you.

CoolCuddles and skipz - you're the cutest

Last edited by Laverne; 12-10-2019 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-18-2019, 05:39 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: Bashfull
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.
Just A Dream - You were a fabulous CCG Ambassador! I especially loved your CJ events, they were unique and I was laughing so hard through the walking one.

Marcy - You were another awesome Ambassador and the compilation CCG picture you did showed how talented you are!

Deputy Lollipop Thundernose - You are the cutest and sweetest little Mousey!
Old 12-25-2019, 11:49 PM
Hmmm...

My Mood: Cog-Like
Alyce Natalie has an achievement named after them!Alyce Natalie has an achievement named after them!Alyce Natalie has an achievement named after them!Alyce Natalie has an achievement named after them!Alyce Natalie has an achievement named after them!Alyce Natalie has an achievement named after them!Alyce Natalie has an achievement named after them!Alyce Natalie has an achievement named after them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Alyce Natalie - I don't really know you, but I know your art and it's very pretty!
Wow... did not expect to be spotted, but thank you very much!

---

Not many members are online right now, but I recognised some of these

Mister Jake MacNugget - You have really nice userpage!
Lori - Thank you for becoming a good mod and for hosting contests!
Funkykong65 - You have such a unique style of art! Also, your lineart is really neat!

Wow... ok. I'm embarassed right now haha.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:59 PM
Taking the Scenic Route

DougalDragon has disabled reputation
I think anyone active should get this reward if way to see that.
Old 12-28-2019, 01:03 AM
The Kirby Fan Admin

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
Let's see who's online right now...

Curt: You're a quiet but wonderful ambassador! Always a fun toon to have around too.

Deputy Lollipop Thundernose: You're a CCGer I don't talk often to but all my interactions with you have been positive, so I'm sure you're a great person!

Lori: A great admin, CCGer and friend!

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget: Another great admin, CCGer and friend, and also a good momma bear!

SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth: Yet another great CCGer that I don't talk to often to, but wonderful from what I know!

_Holly_: And yet yet another great CCGer I always see around but don't talk to often to, but I know you're a really nice person anyway!

And to everyone else, online right now or not, I'm sure you're great just like them all I mentioned here! Happy holidays!
Closed Thread