• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive > Open & Test Updates Archive

Notices

Open & Test Updates Archive Toontown Server Update Archive

Old October 11, 2012 [sv1.0.47.19]

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 10-13-2012, 01:12 PM

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.
October 11, 2012 [sv1.0.47.19]

October 11, 2012 [sv1.0.47.19]

• Clarabelle has fixed the price of that batty-expensive new purple shirt in the Cattlelog! The purple bat shirt now costs 250 jellybeans.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Is now Felicity :)

My Mood: Jellybean
MelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
They forgot to mention the new blocked words.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Lord of Winterfell

My Mood: Devious
Shady has the heart of a hobbit!Shady has the heart of a hobbit!Shady has the heart of a hobbit!Shady has the heart of a hobbit!Shady has the heart of a hobbit!Shady has the heart of a hobbit!Shady has the heart of a hobbit!Shady has the heart of a hobbit!Shady has the heart of a hobbit!Shady has the heart of a hobbit!Shady has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyXx View Post
They forgot to mention the new blocked words.
I don't think they usually mention added or deleted dictionary words in release notes.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Delelewhooop

My Mood: Tropical
Eloise helps all the newbs!Eloise helps all the newbs!Eloise helps all the newbs!
Is that on the test launcher? If it is it isn't showing on mine. Just the last one in Feburary.