Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old To Hear Yetis in the Snow

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-21-2020, 10:29 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
TTRNews To Hear Yetis in the Snow

To Hear Yetis in the Snow

Posted by Holly Daze on December 21, 2020 at 2:00 PM

On the seventh day of winter, Toontown gives to you:
Red-nosed reindeer Toons,
Winter Art Aplenty,
A MEGAAAAAA COG INVASION!
(bum bum bum...)
Snowtoons Singing Serenades,
Merry Musical Melodies,
Street Prop Party Performances,
And a long-awaited update just for YOU!

Click the image to view the full version

Seasonís greetings! Itís that time of year again -- when the smell of fresh cookies wafts through the streets, the trees are decorated to the brim with bright lights and tinsel, and yours truly crash-lands out of the night sky. Ahh, some things never change.

The holiday festivities in Toontown are totally un-FIR-gettable, and I wanted to spread its holiday cheer to everyone I know. Naturally, first on the list is the terribly grumpy Abominable Snowman with his cold little heart. Sadly, when hitching a ride in my sleigh over Toontown, your Toonsí winter joy threw him into a tantrum and he knocked us clean outta the sky. I lost him and the sleigh in all this snow!

As tradition tells, I need to make my way back to the North Pole. Christmas will be ruined if SantaToonís special helper canít get back in time! (Thatís me, if it wasnít obvious). If youíre willing to help, find me in The Brrrgh for a limited-time ToonTask. Iíll have a special gift for any helpers, along with an extra, special-er gift for any fellow deer like myself: a shiny red nose like Rudolphís!

Hopefully SantaToon will find me before it does. Iíve been hearing rumors of yeti sightings all over Toontown, and I donít mean Eddie. Yipers!