Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > MMO Central Forums News Archive

Notices

MMO Central Forums News Archive Old News Threads

Old Operation: Crash Cashbot Headquarters Begins TODAY!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-03-2019, 07:13 PM
today I present to you
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by varmint View Post
I would rather see this event and Storm Sell annually than Toonfest! and the toonfest bugs

It was so busy last night that it took awhile for me to find one of the NPCs. AND the system didn't crash for the hour I was on - looks like a good stable build! Thanks TTR Team!

These are FIRE SOS cards .... so they have to be worth all of those mints.

Anyone see what they are yet? Are they just 4 pink slips at once so all 4 get shot out of a cannon? or is there FIRE as in flames?

Haven't completed any tasks yet.
They're most likely fire all 4 cogs. Also, this is the most broken reward and one that was to be intended to be given to toons during Storm Sellbot.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:52 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Are you meant to be able to regain laff in CBHQ currently? Whenever my uber goes sad I get sent back there. Trying to exit via DDL tells you "restock your laff at the outpost" but the laff barrels don't seem to work and unless I'm mistaken the outpost on the tracks requires jumping to get to?
Old 05-08-2019, 08:25 PM
VP of the Wahoo fan club
Curt's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Relaxed
Curt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Charm View Post
Are you meant to be able to regain laff in CBHQ currently? Whenever my uber goes sad I get sent back there. Trying to exit via DDL tells you "restock your laff at the outpost" but the laff barrels don't seem to work and unless I'm mistaken the outpost on the tracks requires jumping to get to?
Hmm I just tested and the laff barrel at the top of the steps near the exit to DDL worked for me. I also noticed switching districts gives you a fresh barrel. Maybe give that a shot?. There's also the trolley that will periodically go down the second and third set of tracks. If you're near it you'll regain laff.