Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums!

Notices

Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums! Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! You're as welcome as can be! Though I must be going ...

Old New Here :)

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 06-16-2020, 11:14 PM
Citrusy Toon
Lucky Lemonloop's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cookies
Lucky Lemonloop was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Icon10 New Here :)

Hello, you can call me Lucky Lemonloop or just Lucky. I've been a long-time lurker, however I've never had the chance to register and interact with the community. I also haven't played Toontown Rewritten in awhile, so I wanted to start anew by making a new toon. (Made a new acct at least 2 days ago, already at Daisy's Garden.)

I'm also considering to join a clan or two, and to help others progress in the game as well. Hope to make friends and catch you guys in-game! <3
Old 06-16-2020, 11:39 PM
VP of the Wahoo fan club
Curt's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Relaxed
Curt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Welcome, welcome! I'm glad you finally decided to join the forums, and I hope you enjoy your stay around here. If I see you in-game I'll be sure to send you a wave .
Old 06-16-2020, 11:52 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
LittleCranky's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Aggressive
LittleCranky always knows how to splat a cog!LittleCranky always knows how to splat a cog!LittleCranky always knows how to splat a cog!LittleCranky always knows how to splat a cog!LittleCranky always knows how to splat a cog!
Welcome, Lucky!! I'm sure you will have lots of fun here! See you around!

Thank you, Princess Zuzu Rosepetals!!
Little Cranky - 131 | Extra - 106
Ambassador Hotline | CCG Site
Old 06-16-2020, 11:57 PM
Toontown addict
Master Chipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: JarODirt
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome to MCF! Glad to have you here!
Old 06-17-2020, 01:28 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome out of lurking! As a long-time lurker before I joined, I know it's much more fun when you jump in and say hello. Glad to have you here and hope you enjoy it!
Old 06-17-2020, 03:28 AM
Taking the Scenic Route
SourKraut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Icon6

Sup, welcome to MMO, hope you'll enjoy your stay here
Old 06-17-2020, 06:08 AM
That Extra Laff...
Minty Man's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Thoughtful
Minty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome to the forums! So glad you decided to join in--we're happy to have you!
Old 06-17-2020, 11:07 AM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing you here and in TTR!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Deer E. Meigh
Milkshake - Ruby Gloom - Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 06-17-2020, 05:59 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome!!
Old 06-18-2020, 05:24 PM
Proud member of the CCG!
Tasty Bacon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome to MMO! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Old 06-20-2020, 01:01 AM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Welcome to the forums!