Old Physical Copy

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 01-16-2016, 06:31 PM
Toony Tricking Trickster
ponyboy837's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Doubtful
ponyboy837 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Idea #GetAllTheISO!

What we need to do is everybody here with a Toontown Online Disk get the Disk Contents upload it and share it on the forum here. If we can successfully do this we may be able to get some rare things and not only that may be able to revive the game from 2007 and 2010.
Old 07-19-2016, 08:03 PM
It's a lost cause...
toonjoey's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
toonjoey helps all the newbs!toonjoey helps all the newbs!
I have so many ISOs, but just one of them Toontown.

It's an old 2003 installer from The Cutting Room Floor (probs a month after release, but I checked in phases but no old TTC :( not even a trace), I think it's this disc.

I would hand the download for it but I wouldn't think it'd be special...
Old 08-21-2020, 03:13 AM
is on a mission
Footballtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Footballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Over the course of the past two years, I've actually managed to acquire copies of six different Toontown discs so far. I believe most of this has made it out to the web in previous web downloads, but I have the content for those six TTO discs here in the below link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R3TxvM_xO_hMFh

The contents:

- USA 2003 Disc
- USA 2005 Disc
- UK 2004 Disc
- UK 2005 Disc
- Japan 2005 Winter Disc
- France 2005 Disc

All the disc files were replicated exactly as they were on the disc using software that directly copied the disc images & contents as they were on the disc. Most are ISOs, but some are slightly different.

Cool pics of the six discs in the spoiler tab :)
Spoiler for Disc Pictures:
Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version
Old 08-24-2020, 07:55 AM
Not Captain Macaroni
CaptainMac's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballtoon View Post
Over the course of the past two years, I've actually managed to acquire copies of six different Toontown discs so far. I believe most of this has made it out to the web in previous web downloads, but I have the content for those six TTO discs here in the below link:

All the disc files were replicated exactly as they were on the disc using software that directly copied the disc images & contents as they were on the disc. Most are ISOs, but some are slightly different.
Wow, that's really cool of you to do. Those images are great, too, definitely neat that there are people like you that have gone through the effort to preserve a bit of gaming history with these!
Old 09-11-2020, 08:45 PM
001 "Piano 1
ThatPigNotNamedSaber's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Busy
ThatPigNotNamedSaber was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballtoon View Post

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R3TxvM_xO_hMFh

The contents:

- USA 2003 Disc
- USA 2005 Disc
- UK 2004 Disc
- UK 2005 Disc
- Japan 2005 Winter Disc
- France 2005 Disc

Cool pics of the six discs in the spoiler tab :)
Spoiler for Disc Pictures:
Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version
That green duck Toon seems oddly familiar...
It's interesting how the Japan CD looks like an audio CD even though it's not (mislabeled, even).