Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old Have a Blast with Double Bean Days!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-18-2021, 10:12 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
TTRNews Have a Blast with Double Bean Days!

Have a Blast with Double Bean Days!

Posted by Flippy on March 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM

Oh, alright, Fluffy -- one more jellybean, but thatís it. I know I said we needed to get rid of all these beans, but if you eat any more, weíll be paying a visit to the Doodle Doc!

Hello, Toons! Flippy here. Itís been a couple months since I last took to the blog, but Iíve returned with exciting news. I apologize for my absence on Pie Day, but I had my gloves full with urgent Toon Council business. See, by pure chance and perhaps a little St. Patrickís Day luck, Fluffy got to digging beneath the Toontown Bank -- and discovered a hidden vault of jellybeans!

Click the image to view the full version

Banker Bob wasnít too surprised to hear the news. Turns out, he misplaced the entire vault years ago when looking for a good spot to hide it from the Cogs! Who wouldíve thought it was right underneath our noses all along?

The Scientoons were astonished. In fact, the news just about knocked Doctor Dimmís lab coat off! He ran a boatload of tests to ensure these jellybeansí Silly Levels were on par with the Toon Councilís standards. A boatload of taste tests, that is.

The Scientoons put their heads together to think about what to do with all these jellybeans. It took up nearly every last silly cell of their brains to think up a solution, but weíve figured out what has to be done! To ensure that not a single jellybean goes to waste, the next three days will be Double Bean Days! Grab some friends and hop on the Trolley, because from today until March 21st, all Trolley games award DOUBLE JELLYBEANS! Have fun, and Toons of the world, spend wisely!