Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old ToonFest 2020 Contest!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 10-14-2020, 03:59 PM
It's Only a Paper Moon
SamanthaC's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
SamanthaC is ooo!SamanthaC is ooo!SamanthaC is ooo!SamanthaC is ooo!
I'm split between all the cute accessories (bowties!!) and the multipliers which allowed me to spend far less time in back 9s than I would have needed to spend otherwise. LOL. This was actually the first Toonfest I was able to really attend on my own toon doing my own things, though, so I enjoyed it nonetheless!
Old 10-15-2020, 03:47 PM
Guardian of Light
darkx2145's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Disney
darkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
I honestly don't have just ONE favorite thing about ToonFest (there's just too many things that I enjoy about it). Three (of the many) reasons why I enjoy ToonFest are:
  • The XP Multipliers are very helpful for making suit promotions less of a grind.
  • Seeing the showcase of amazing, creative talent in the TTR community during the Toonys.
  • The exclusive clothing, and accessory items that are available during ToonFest.

Thanks Midnight Charm!!!!
Old 10-16-2020, 02:58 PM
:)
Princess Nutty's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Contented
Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!
The gag multipliers are so unbelievably helpful. I don't play TTR too much anymore, but I was inspired to bring my uber-in-training out of hiding to finally max her gags — I've only got one track left to go to max!
Old 10-17-2020, 12:11 AM
zanber form!
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
Multipliers are amazing for people like me who have 20 toons and put off working their suits for years It's also fun catching familiar faces while they collect tokens and flopping in on them ;)
Old 10-17-2020, 03:17 AM
That Extra Laff...
Minty Man's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Thoughtful
Minty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Multipliers are amazing for people like me who have 20 toons and put off working their suits for years It's also fun catching familiar faces while they collect tokens and flopping in on them ;)
I ABsolutely second this. These multipliers are gold and have basically guilt-tripped me into working on several beginner toons (and Minty's boss suit ) and I couldn't be happier with the results!
Old 10-17-2020, 05:10 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
LittleCranky's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cheesy
LittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner Tooniness
The multipliers are the best-est thing ever!! And also, I can't get enough of the bows!!

Thank you, Princess Zuzu Rosepetals!!
Little Cranky - 131 | Extra - 112
Ambassador Hotline | CCG Site
Old 10-19-2020, 01:46 AM
Alvin Pepperpretzel's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Quiet
Alvin Pepperpretzel always knows how to splat a cog!Alvin Pepperpretzel always knows how to splat a cog!Alvin Pepperpretzel always knows how to splat a cog!Alvin Pepperpretzel always knows how to splat a cog!Alvin Pepperpretzel always knows how to splat a cog!Alvin Pepperpretzel always knows how to splat a cog!
The accessories! This is my first Toonfest, so I had no idea what to expect. I also enjoy the multipliers, although I haven't made use of them... oops!
Old 10-19-2020, 10:10 PM
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bashfull
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I love nearly everything about it, but most of all I think I love the Toonfest grounds themselves. I think it's a beautiful piece of animation! With all the 3-Dimensional trees, I love feeling like I'm in the middle of a large forest. (Admittedly, it frustrated me the first couple years when it took me forever to find the fishing pond! )

The forest atmosphere, the falling confetti, the rotating tower and the fabulous music can't help but put me in a happy mood whenever I'm there.
Old 10-20-2020, 01:22 PM
Join the Taxi Alliance!!
benthekid98's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cogish
benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!
This was the first time I attended Toonfest since 2014 and I took advantage of the multipliers to max BBHQ as well as train an uber.

Mister Winky Bizzennose ~ 133
Old 10-20-2020, 06:08 PM
hoot
Zachh's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
Zachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
It has to be the multipliers for me! I got some lovely accessories to keep my toons looking good, while using the multipliers to get myself a couple of new keys First Toon-Est was a success, looking forward to the next one!