Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Off Topic > Off Topic Polls & Surveys > Off Topic Polls & Surveys Archive

Notices

Off Topic Polls & Surveys Archive Off Topic Polls & Survey Archive Forum

Old What is causing you to keep visiting MCF?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

View Poll Results: What's your favorite type of weather?
Sunshine! 13 37.14%
Clouds! 7 20.00%
Rain! 8 22.86%
Snow! 7 20.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2015, 03:14 AM
Don't ask why- rather, why not?
DPKdebator's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
DPKdebator glows with inner TooninessDPKdebator glows with inner TooninessDPKdebator glows with inner TooninessDPKdebator glows with inner TooninessDPKdebator glows with inner TooninessDPKdebator glows with inner TooninessDPKdebator glows with inner Tooniness
What's your favorite kind of weather?

Out of these options (sunny, cloudy, rainy, and snowy), which is your favorite type of weather? Do rainy days and Mondays get you down? Do you prefer walking on sunshine? Is a day off from school in the snow and drinking hot chocolate your preference? Is a break from The Helpful Sun without the wetness your cup of tea?
Old 02-19-2015, 04:52 AM
What now?
Banang's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Banang always knows how to splat a cog!Banang always knows how to splat a cog!Banang always knows how to splat a cog!Banang always knows how to splat a cog!Banang always knows how to splat a cog!
Well, from experience in marching band, cloudy is my favorite. By FAR.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:50 AM
Is now Felicity :)
MelodyXx's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Jellybean
MelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Sunny! Too bad we never get any here
Old 02-19-2015, 11:06 AM
oda nobunaga
IONIC's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Annoyed
IONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Summer is my absolute favorite season, so Sunny with high temperatures. C:
Old 02-19-2015, 11:51 AM
bUDDY
Picachu Poppyfrost's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gnarly
Picachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Snow... It's just very beautiful to look at. Sadly, there's not enough that STICKS here...
Old 02-19-2015, 03:34 PM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #toontowntrivia !
MoonLightRiver's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BadDay
MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!
Same issue here ^ Picachu. It snows for awhile but then in a few hours its gone D':

I love Cloudy+Rain weather especially on Mondays! It reminds me of the City.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:25 PM
needs more jellybeans.
Augustine's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mornin
Augustine has the heart of a hobbit!Augustine has the heart of a hobbit!Augustine has the heart of a hobbit!Augustine has the heart of a hobbit!Augustine has the heart of a hobbit!Augustine has the heart of a hobbit!Augustine has the heart of a hobbit!Augustine has the heart of a hobbit!Augustine has the heart of a hobbit!Augustine has the heart of a hobbit!Augustine has the heart of a hobbit!
Bright, sunny skies, please.

I used to love rain/thunderstorms as a kid, but it rains at least 2/3rds of the year here so I've grown really tired of rainy weather.
Old 02-19-2015, 05:29 PM
Boo!
Booberry's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Excited
Booberry has the heart of a hobbit!Booberry has the heart of a hobbit!Booberry has the heart of a hobbit!Booberry has the heart of a hobbit!Booberry has the heart of a hobbit!Booberry has the heart of a hobbit!Booberry has the heart of a hobbit!Booberry has the heart of a hobbit!Booberry has the heart of a hobbit!Booberry has the heart of a hobbit!Booberry has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picachu Poppyfrost View Post
Snow... It's just very beautiful to look at. Sadly, there's not enough that STICKS here...
You can have some of ours here on the east coast. We've gotten over 70 inches of snow in the past couple weeks.

On topic: Summer and sunny days please!
Old 02-19-2015, 07:51 PM
Loves Toontown
Scooter11's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!
Snow is by far my favorite, no school and playing in the snow with friends is so fun. We are in a big ice and snowstorm right now and we had no school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We also have no school today and tomorrow, it is awesome. I also like thunderstorms, but that wasn't an option.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:53 PM
perpetually tired
Tom Thundergadget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: PandaExpress
Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picachu Poppyfrost View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Light River View Post
Same issue here ^ Picachu. It snows for awhile but then in a few hours its gone D':

I love Cloudy+Rain weather especially on Mondays! It reminds me of the City.
Feel lucky that you even get snow. xD

It never snows here.

After all this time, I still stink at graphics.
Old 02-19-2015, 08:52 PM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #toontowntrivia !
MoonLightRiver's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BadDay
MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter11 View Post
Snow is by far my favorite, no school and playing in the snow with friends is so fun. We are in a big ice and snowstorm right now and we had no school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We also have no school today and tomorrow, it is awesome. I also like thunderstorms, but that wasn't an option.
Hmph. Last year we got snow (to the point where it was kinda dangerous to drive for those out on the country side [15-20 minutes from schol]) but of course, the school district thought everyone lived a mile away... -_-
Old 02-19-2015, 10:11 PM
What now?
Banang's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Banang always knows how to splat a cog!Banang always knows how to splat a cog!Banang always knows how to splat a cog!Banang always knows how to splat a cog!Banang always knows how to splat a cog!
Being in the Eastern part of the US, my town is pretty much frozen over right now. It's not fun in the slightest.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:14 PM
It makes me so sad, girl.
Night Light's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Ethereal
Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!
This winter has made me despise snow and cold weather. I can't take it anymore. There's basically four feet of snow everywhere; the snow mounds are 8 feet tall ;-; Also, if we have a snow day, my school sends all of our homework over the internet, which ends up being even more work than we would have had if we had gone to school. Then I also have to shovel, and even though they give us our work, we still have to make up the day on a Saturday :/

I really adore sunshine, especially bright summer sun; however, my favorite kind of really specific weather is those spring sun-showers where it's a really light refreshing rain, and the sun is still shining. Then afterwards, everything has a misty and magical feeling. It's great Oh and I also adore the minutes before a thunderstorm, when the wind picks up, and everything has this ominous shadow.

~Night Light
Old 02-19-2015, 10:41 PM
🌚
Solar's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Yeehaw
Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!
After the amount of snow I've seen over the past few weeks it's safe to say that I don't like snow anymore I like cool temperatures in spring/fall and also when it's sunny and warm out :)
Old 02-19-2015, 10:48 PM
zah!
Sparkly Cheese's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Clueless
Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!
I only like snow if it gets school canceled for me, but my district is pretty stubborn so yeah lol. I guess I like rain and stormy weather because it's relaxing imo, but sunshine's great too.