Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Toontown Rewritten Playground

Notices

Toontown Rewritten Playground General discussion for Toontown Rewritten.

Old All Sound Combos Reference Sheets [Resource]

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 01-14-2021, 01:31 AM
Rake 'em in!
NadaAfterwards's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Horsey
NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!
Icon1 All Sound Combos Reference Sheets [Resource]

Introduction:

Hi! I've been working on a project for a while now, I wanted to have an easy to read image of the 4 toon sound combos required to defeat level 7 to level 12 cogs. This was due to me not being familiar with sound combos for lvl 9's and under, feeling that I might have been wasting fogs or trunks at the CFO.

Eventually the project evolved and I have made multiple images for all cog levels when having 2 to 4 toons in battle, as well as including what I evaluated to be the most valuable and accessible organic combos!
I wanted to share all these with the community since I haven't seen any resources so broad like this, at least not ones that can be easily glanced and visually processed during battle.

The images:

Click on any image to view it in full size and then save the ones you'd like to your computer. You can also grab all the images in one pack from this link.

Sheets for groups of 2 toons:

Click the image to view the full version

Sheets for groups of 3 toons:

Sheets for groups of 4 toons:

Sheets for organic combos:

Some notes:

I didn't see much point in adding organic combos for the weaker cogs as the only things you'd be saving are aoogahs, bugles and whistles but if enough people want to see them I can make/modify the sheets, just let me know!
As such you might have noticed that for the 2 toon sheets I put the organic combos with the regular ones, this is because there's only like 3 good combos for levels 10 and 8 and without them that sheet would only contain 6 combos instead of 8 :P
You might have also noticed that there are no organic combos for lvl 10 cogs with 3 toons in battle, this is because try as I might, all the combos I find will only save on bugles.
There is also a 4 toon opera combo for level 10 cogs I omitted because it's kind of ridiculous and no one ever seems to opera on 10s. It's 1Opera + 3Whistle or you could even do 1OrgOpera +3Bike.
Also just to clarify for new Toontown players, cogs have the same health across all departments (sellbots, cashbots, etc.). The decision to change the department per sheet was purely stylistic.

Lastly if you'd like to take a look at ALL the organic combos I could find or tried here's a Pastebin of them. You might want to download this to your computer as it appears tab spaces get messed up on my web browser. It's also included in the full pack if you want it.

Thank yous and mentions:

While the regular combos were bruteforced by me in a calculator, having to do the same for all the different permutations of organic combos would have been insane! This is why I opted to search for the most combos I could find, confirm they math adds up and then fill in the gaps myself to then hand pick the best ones.
  • I'd like to thank our fellow MMOCF members Funkykong65 and skylerizzie for sharing a handful of combos on this thread.
  • AdamTTR also had a few good combos they shared on another Toontown site, sadly I lost the link to their comment.
  • And a huge thanks to ChiefLucarioOfficer who created the "Sound(less) Strategies" document, this severely reduced the amount of work needed as it contained an incredible amount of combos!
  • I'd also like to shout out the creator of Toontown Calculator which while I didn't use on my research because I unfortunately discovered it too late, I think some of you would probably find it very handy to use!
I hope you guys find these useful, I had a blast doing these and I might consider doing some other resources in the future :)

If you find any errors, object misalignment or what have you let me know in the comments. I'm keeping the original .AI files on my backups so I can always come back and modify these if needed.

Last edited by NadaAfterwards; 01-15-2021 at 05:46 PM..
Old 01-14-2021, 01:35 AM
Join the Taxi Alliance!!
Mister Winky Bizzennose's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cogish
Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!
This is very cool!!
Old 01-14-2021, 01:36 AM
Thanks for the fun.
ChiefLucarioOfficer's Main Toon Info

ChiefLucarioOfficer helps all the newbs!ChiefLucarioOfficer helps all the newbs!ChiefLucarioOfficer helps all the newbs!
Hey there! I'm the owner of the Sound(less) Strategies document. I'm glad people are still using it! I had a lot of fun making it! :D
Old 01-14-2021, 01:42 AM
today I present to you
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
This guide is really in-depth with the gag combos. I'll keep this thread in mind should I ever forget what works.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:44 AM
Have an awesome day!
gwenfunnymuffin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
This is an amazing guide! Thank you!!! I will 1000% be utilizing it and referring it everywhere!
Old 01-14-2021, 04:21 AM
The tiny jelly belly bear
Bootsie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Yeehaw
Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!
This is really great! I made sure to already bookmark it because I know I'll need it in the future
Old 01-14-2021, 02:50 PM
Proud member of the CCG!
Tasty Bacon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!
Thank you a million times for this, especially the organic sound portion. Will be showing this to many people
Old 01-20-2021, 11:52 PM
Owoooo!
Prof. Pickles McPretzel's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Goofyy
Prof. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
You are very talented when it comes to making graphics. Very useful, thank you :-)