Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > That Extra Laff

Notices

That Extra Laff Racing, Fishing, or Gardening, you just gotta do it.

Old Blizzard Boulevard crashes

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 01-08-2021, 11:38 PM
made top toons 8/12/2011
josto907's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amazed
josto907 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Blizzard Boulevard crashes

Hi Toons! Ive always had an issue on how to race through the issues of the constant crashing on the urban race Blizzard Boulevard, does anyone know how to get around this issue? I play on an intel computer core i7 processor, intel integrated graphics, if it makes a difference. All replies and suggestions are welcomed! Thanks!
Old 01-09-2021, 01:09 AM
VP of the Wahoo fan club
Curt's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Helpful
Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!
Hi! Sorry to hear you're having trouble

Unfortunately this is a problem that's been around for awhile, and is usually a result of running a computer with Intel graphics (which you have). This is a result of some variations of HD graphics having poor OpenGL support.

You could try making sure your graphics drivers are completely up to date.

I've also heard that certain content packs have been successful in reducing crashing on Intel graphics based systems. I found one here if you'd like to give that a try. It's really easy to install. You'll just take that resources folder, and place it wherever you have TTR installed. Usually found in either C:\Program Files (x86)\Toontown Rewritten OR C:\Program Files\Toontown Rewritten

If neither of those things work.. There's always the option of shooting an email over to support@toontownrewritten.com, and seeing if they have any way they could help.

Hope you can get it sorted out!