Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old Warm Welcome to Our Last 2020 New Members!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-25-2020, 08:51 AM
6 anvils
Cogdestroier's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cogish
Cogdestroier is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCogdestroier is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCogdestroier is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCogdestroier is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCogdestroier is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCogdestroier is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCogdestroier is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCogdestroier is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCogdestroier is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCogdestroier is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCogdestroier is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
CCG Asks: What do you or your friends do to make Toontown a better place?

Merry Christmas to all!

Christmas is a time of giving and receiving, but we think you should be able to brag about yourself a little, too.

With that in mind... The CCG would like to know:

What do YOU do to make Toontown a better place?

If you're not one to brag about yourself, brag about what your friends do instead.

Sharing your thoughts with us will give you a point toward the 12 Days of CCG event!

Old 12-25-2020, 09:47 AM
squeakity squeak
Skipper the Mouse's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Chicken
Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!
No need to praise me but one time when someone tooned me up I said thank you
Old 12-25-2020, 12:11 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper the Mouse View Post

~~~~

To answer the question: I try to be the one to establish conversation in facilities and bosses with a cheerful personality and hope that I put a smile on people's faces by doing so!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball
Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 12-25-2020, 02:51 PM
president of the Wahoo fan club
Laverne's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper the Mouse View Post
No praise here either, but I said to someone very nicely that I didn't need help with a building, so they smiled and went off somewhere else!!
Old 12-25-2020, 05:49 PM
Sorry, I'm busy fishing!
Weeb's Main Toon Info

Weeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
When a random toon joins me in a building while duoing on Punchy and Sippy, I help them work any gag tracks that they need (especially drop).
Old 12-25-2020, 07:33 PM
Pack On and Stay On!
CoolCuddles's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
CoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I think if you can make someone happy or make them smile, then you've made Toontown a better place. Rather than making a long list, I'll just give a few examples...

- One best toon friend who has stuck by me for years. I can't imagine this game without this person. Thanks for all the fun!

- A certain toon who loves to "photo bomb." Always makes me smile.

- Another thing that makes me smile is one toon who always says "Go Team! :D" during a CCG run. Love the positivity!

- And of course, the CCG makes Toontown a better place. There is no better group than this one.
Old 12-25-2020, 07:59 PM
Rake 'em in!
NadaAfterwards's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Horsey
NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by toontowndude View Post

~~~~

To answer the question: I try to be the one to establish conversation in facilities and bosses with a cheerful personality and hope that I put a smile on people's faces by doing so!
Similar thing here, every time I make sure to greet our team and I'm surprised how one single social gesture can get the most quiet players to reply back. I also like to keep conversations going by showing curiosity on the topic when I notice they're about to die out. I always like to end the run with a "Have a nice day!" or "good luck with your max set" for those friendly people

One more thing I've noticed myself doing a lot is to hover over my TU unites if a lure or group toon-up missed when we're all down to 75-50% laff and the cogs are lvl +10 with group attacks. Typically this never becomes a serious problem but I'm always ready to take action and keep everyone in the game if things do get bad
Old 12-25-2020, 08:59 PM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
Using the SpeedChat is something that many CCG members do that I think makes Toontown a better place. Typing in chat to talk to others using SpeedChat+ is great too, but the reason why I think using SpeedChat makes Toontown a better place is because it shows that you are considerate to everyone. Occasionally, you'll meet SpeedChat-only players, so the fact that CCG members use SpeedChat frequently helps those players not feel left out. It is the simple things such as saying, "Hi everybody!" at the start of a run or, "Have fun!" when you're watching a group board the elevator that makes everyone's experience better.
Old 12-25-2020, 09:03 PM
Have an awesome day!
gwenfunnymuffin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I try to make Toontown a better place by making people laugh with my puns. I also like to make sure that nobody dies in runs if I can help it, and always have unites ready if I have one. I also very much treasure being able to help newer toons out a little bit with strategy for any type of boss or facility - there's joy in sharing knowledge after all.
Old 12-25-2020, 09:27 PM
The tiny jelly belly bear
Bootsie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Moo
Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!
I try to make Toontown better by telling really bad jokes and puns that, while they might not get much of a response, make me laugh just because it is in the spirit of the game. If even one person enjoys it, it makes the game seem smaller than it is
Old 12-25-2020, 09:55 PM
And you? You first.
Minty Man's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Minty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsie View Post
I try to make Toontown better by telling really bad jokes and puns that, while they might not get much of a response, make me laugh just because it is in the spirit of the game. If even one person enjoys it, it makes the game seem smaller than it is
Bootsie, your puns make me CACKLE. They're incredible

Frankly, I'm floored by the immense kindness and generosity of the toons on these forums. I've seen toons' entire days turned around because someone got their first boss run under their belts at a CCG run. I've watched members here put together events that are so fun and allow toons to build friendships that last years. I see inclusivity and respect given without question. The toons here are amazing and they make Toontown a better place every day they play--thank you all so much

Minty Man - 137 Laff | Margot - 110 Laff | Aunt Lulu - 64 Laff
Signature artwork by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals

CCG Website · CCG Ambassador Hotline · About Me/My Toons
Old 12-25-2020, 09:58 PM
Catch me if you can!
Mary Hoppins's Main Toon Info

My Mood: LOL
Mary Hoppins is famous at conventions.Mary Hoppins is famous at conventions.Mary Hoppins is famous at conventions.Mary Hoppins is famous at conventions.Mary Hoppins is famous at conventions.Mary Hoppins is famous at conventions.
I like to wave at everyone
Old 12-25-2020, 10:10 PM
living life
Bongo Rock's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
Bongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner Tooniness
To me, it's all about the conversations. Toontown is an online game, so we should act that way; talk to toons whether or not they can help you level up. It's fun to just talk!
Old 12-26-2020, 12:56 AM
today I present to you
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
For one thing, friends who start chatting with me make playing Toontown memorable— y'all are awesome!
Old 12-26-2020, 01:09 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
Nanamee's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepy
Nanamee helps all the newbs!Nanamee helps all the newbs!
CCG made me a better person and player. When I run facilities and bosses, or when somebody asks for help with buildings, I no longer check their stats.