Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old All uber and pseudo uber runs: Rescheduled for Saturday, May 23rd, 2020

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-02-2020, 09:21 PM
cheap toys, perpetually breaking
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
With the game being unstable still 10 minutes before the Pseudo run, we won't be running for now. Stay tooned for updates on rescheduling!
Old 05-17-2020, 01:07 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bashfull
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Thread bump for the rescheduled uber/pseudo-uber runs.
Old 05-17-2020, 08:47 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Looking forward to hopefully being there for the uber run yet again! Unfortunately, due to Saturday classes, I can't make the pseudo run afterwards (My second class of the day starts at 2)

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 05-19-2020, 08:19 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy Lollipop Thundernose View Post
For this event, make sure your uber has at least one maxed track and less than 50 laff.
Hmmm... If I play my cards right, I could give my bunny her official CCG debut at this event!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball
Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 05-23-2020, 03:52 AM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
I am so excited to beat some sellbots up with one of my ubers!
Old 05-23-2020, 04:01 PM
Marcy's Main Toon Info

Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
Mini is ready to shake the dust off her suit again and actually get to fight the VP this time!
Old 05-23-2020, 07:31 PM
Best revenge is to succeed
Deputy Lollipop Thundernose's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cloud_9
Deputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Let's meet in Splashport!!!
Old 05-23-2020, 08:27 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Sugarbelle reports that

On Saturday, May 23, 2020
8/8 Redid Uber VP for Daffy Don

+*Sugarbelle - 16 - CC1 <- First Win!
+Princess Red - 64 - TLM4
+Tuna - 36 - HW21
+Three Lives Left - 15 - TM10
*Sheri Berry - 39 - HW50
*Sunset - 39 - HW50
*Midnight - 25 - TLM4
Domino Loopy - 39 - HW50

Sugarbelle earned her first win, finally....
Sugarbelle reports that

On Saturday, May 23, 2020,
6/8 Danced at the Pseudo-Uber VP for Professor Guffaw

+*Sugarbelle - 16 - CC2 <- Sad in Skele Round
+*Little Cranky - 129 - HW50
+Distraction - 39 - HW50
+Kallisto - 62
Squeaky Clean - 137 - HW50
*Winifred - 137 - HW50
*Aurora McChomp - 15 <- Sad in Skele Round
Big Skids Beansplat - 135 - HW50

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Last edited by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals; 05-23-2020 at 09:45 PM..
Old 05-23-2020, 08:41 PM
Dumpling
Jess the Cat's Main Toon Info

My Mood: None
Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!
Polar Express reports that on:

Saturday 23rd May 2020 @ 9pm BST
8/8 danced at the Uber VP for Clerk Clara

+*Polar Express - 39 - HW50
Daisy Macaroni - 27 - HW29 - Laff Boost
*Courtroom Magic - 39 - HW50
+Bunny The Robot Slayer - 27 - CC1 - First Win
*Mary Puppins - 34 - MG7
+Hybear Nation - 20 - HW50
Prof. Lionel Crinklejinks - 25 - TF10 - promo to The Mingler
+*Moxie - 34 - ND7 - promo to Glad Hander

+together in cog round
*together in skele round
Old 05-23-2020, 09:01 PM
Best revenge is to succeed
Deputy Lollipop Thundernose's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cloud_9
Deputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
For the Pseudo Uber, Let's meet in Thwackville!
Old 05-23-2020, 11:32 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
Pochs's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
Pochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Had fun, and the Internet even cooperated (somewhat) by not disconnecting until near the end of the dance. The skelecog round proved interesting since we had a two-tracker (me) sided with all three-trackers, so nobody had lure. That didn't create any problems as the cogs were easily dispatched (with some help from level 7 gags).
Old 05-24-2020, 02:24 AM
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My sides went from having a lot of lure, to no lure, to plenty of lure again! No middle ground on the luring front today

Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

Mettle earned his Glad Hander suit in the first run. Congrats!

Thanks for rescheduling the fun!
Old 05-24-2020, 05:25 AM
Catch me if you can!
Mary Hoppins's Main Toon Info

My Mood: LOL
Mary Hoppins is famous at conventions.Mary Hoppins is famous at conventions.Mary Hoppins is famous at conventions.Mary Hoppins is famous at conventions.Mary Hoppins is famous at conventions.Mary Hoppins is famous at conventions.
This was so much fun :D

This was my first ever all uber VP and it was smoother than any Blam Canyon VP I've ever done
Old 05-24-2020, 04:57 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals View Post
Sugarbelle reports that

On Saturday, May 23, 2020
8/8 Redid Uber VP for Daffy Don

+*Sugarbelle - 16 - CC1 <- First Win!
+Princess Red - 64 - TLM4
+Tuna - 36 - HW21
+Three Lives Left - 15 - TM10
*Sheri Berry - 39 - HW50
*Sunset - 39 - HW50
*Midnight - 25 - TLM4
Domino Loopy - 39 - HW50

Sugarbelle earned her first win, finally....
Thanks for reporting our run! Three doesn't get many outings at the moment due to how easily he goes sad but this was an excellent run and I wasn't in any danger (except of my own creation with my unmaxed stormcloud ). Thanks so much to Tuna whose lure I can blame for this little 15 laffer getting through.