Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old 12 Days of CCG: What did you do to have fun today?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-25-2018, 05:00 AM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
12 Days of CCG: What did you do to have fun today?

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Old 12-25-2018, 10:01 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
My boyfriend and I decided to open our gifts last night so we could both sleep in today without feeling guilty. We had an early dinner at my parents' house. In a little bit we will be going to my brother's for dessert and then we are going to drive around to see lights.

A full day of family and fun

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-25-2018, 10:16 PM
president of the Wahoo fan club
Laverne's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Everyone opened their presents before I woke up.
Everyone cheered when I finally came downstairs at 9am.
Then a couple hours later we went to this cosy restaurant and had a great meal (I think everyone had a roast dinner and I went for the posh option... guinea fowl with a pigeon patty, potato rosti and this weird sausage thing, if you're asking) and we had loads of party poppers thrown at us so me, my dad and my niece went crazy with them.

THEN I spent almost three hours impatiently trying to get my new Wacom intuos tablet to get set up and then crashed out watching terrible TV...

...and now I'm going to bed. I'm tired!
Old 12-25-2018, 10:21 PM
He's going over that cliff!
Wonder101's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Naughty
Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!
I slept until 4pm and had Cheetos for lunch.
Old 12-25-2018, 10:27 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
As many of you may already know at this point, around here the Christmas celebration is usually done on the night of the eve, and this year it wasn't any different. Last night our house here was full of people; myself, my two brothers, my parents and for the first time our dog (<3) were visited by all my grandparents, one of my uncles and his daughter (my cousin), along with my youngest brother's best friend and her parents.

This year we did something different (that I don't even know if it's a thing in other countries), which is pretty much a Secret Santa but at the same time very different. Everyone brings a gift and on the day everyone meets everyone draws a number. Going by that order, the person chooses a gift and, after they open it and see what it is, they can "steal" a gift already opened by someone else if they so choose. It's pretty fun! So we did that, then we opened the rest of the gifts and then had dinner. Pretty much everyone stayed until 1 AM, and we all enjoyed each other's company.

Today everyone but my uncle and cousin came back to have lunch, which was leftovers from yesterday's dinner. Now the day is almost ending and everyone is just resting for a bit; maybe we'll watch a movie together but that's about it.

Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it!
Old 12-25-2018, 11:47 PM
cheap toys, perpetually breaking
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
I built a barricade around our tree so the cat could join us in the living room without causing too much trouble (spoiler: she still finds plenty of ways to get into other things.) Had some hot cocoa cotton candy while reading some of the RWBY manga. Then took a nap with my new microwavable unicorn plush (who knew these were a thing? not me) We have nice and lazy holidays at home since there's not a lot of family around to get together with.

Merry Christmas to everyone else who celebrates it!
Old 12-26-2018, 01:46 AM
:)
Princess Nutty's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Contented
Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!
My family and I did our usual - we had brunch where we all exchanged gifts, we went to the movies, and then my family hosted dinner. Always a fun day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi View Post
This year we did something different (that I don't even know if it's a thing in other countries), which is pretty much a Secret Santa but at the same time very different. Everyone brings a gift and on the day everyone meets everyone draws a number. Going by that order, the person chooses a gift and, after they open it and see what it is, they can "steal" a gift already opened by someone else if they so choose. It's pretty fun!
My family does this too! It's been a tradition for a few years. It's a lot of fun!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a relaxing holiday!
Old 12-26-2018, 01:52 AM
Let's be Steam friends!
Amanda's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I had my niece around for the last couple of days so that was my biggest gift. This morning we opened gifts. I went to Christmas lunch at my best friends house. Let the doggos open their gifts and play with their new toys. Hung out with my boyfriend all night. It has been an amazing day!
Old 12-26-2018, 04:28 AM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
I had chicken soup for lunch and watched my younger brother play the new game he got for Christmas. After that, we had Italian food for dinner at my cousins' house and I watched my dad play VR for the very first time.

I had a lot of Italian food though, so I'm probably going to run a 5K tomorrow.
Old 12-26-2018, 05:22 AM
Spray Paint
RedHot's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toonish
RedHot glows with inner TooninessRedHot glows with inner TooninessRedHot glows with inner TooninessRedHot glows with inner TooninessRedHot glows with inner TooninessRedHot glows with inner TooninessRedHot glows with inner Tooniness
I went to my father's to eat and open presents.
Lots of family were there and we all had a great time with new presents to enjoy.
I got myself a new pair of shoes, a microphone for my camera, and an Amazon Echo Dot, so I'd say this was a nice Christmas.
Old 12-26-2018, 05:29 AM
CCG welcomes everyone, join us!
Little Jellyroll McGadget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Little Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I spent most of the day with family, and we had a nice dinner together in the evening. It was a nice Christmas -- not too busy, and everyone seemed to have a good time. Though we didn't get any snow this year...
Old 12-26-2018, 06:43 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
Miss Cookie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cookies
Miss Cookie has the heart of a hobbit!Miss Cookie has the heart of a hobbit!Miss Cookie has the heart of a hobbit!Miss Cookie has the heart of a hobbit!Miss Cookie has the heart of a hobbit!Miss Cookie has the heart of a hobbit!Miss Cookie has the heart of a hobbit!Miss Cookie has the heart of a hobbit!Miss Cookie has the heart of a hobbit!Miss Cookie has the heart of a hobbit!Miss Cookie has the heart of a hobbit!
It was a usual Christmas for my family - we had breakfast at my grandparents' house, then went back to my parents' house for dinner and presents and hanging out. We had fun with my niece's new Nintendo Switch and enjoyed being with my 2-week-old nephew for his first Christmas. It was a nice day!
Old 12-26-2018, 11:34 AM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
We had a quiet Christmas this year, just my parents and sister. We opened presents in the morning, I did some drawings of my family and the tree while my sister played with all her stuffed bunny's new outfits. Then she and I played TTR together for the afternoon and had roast dinner.
Old 12-26-2018, 06:38 PM
Wiztoon
Big O's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!
We had a simple Christmas but it was fun as always. My grandparents came over and we all opened gifts together and enjoyed a nice breakfast. Shortly after, we went to my uncle’s house with the rest of the family and spent the evening with them. It was a great day with my family, and I hope everyone else had a great day as well!

Thank you Lori!
Old 12-26-2018, 10:30 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I'm sure I've been posting nearly the same thing every Christmas on these threads now, but then tradition is part of what is so special about the holidays.

After presents in the morning, we went to my mother's for breakfast. It's my favorite holiday meal because we get to enjoy good food and a no-stress time together without the hurried mayhem. In the afternoon, we headed to my sister's house where we had appetizers and snacks then played a game (Scattergories this time) while dinner finished. We played some Heads Up before dessert and just spent nice time laughing and chatting. There was so much good food!

We got home late in the evening so I went straight to TTR to find my toony friends. I needed max options and that was the clear choice with double xp still around for the evening. When they were almost done (I think I need 500 more) I stopped for the CJ run since I wanted to make at least one boss battle for the day. It even turned out to be a maxing...Congratulations Cocoa Bean! Then I stayed up way too late to spend a little time training gags on a smaller toon.

Then I snuggled into brand new warm pajamas from Santa and went to sleep. It was a nice day.

I hope that everyone celebrating had a wonderful Christmas!