Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old Who's Ready for a BEANFEST!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Registered Rabbit
_Holly_'s Main Toon Info

_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Wow. I took my second toon, who I believe had about 1600 jellybeans last night. Now he has 15,000. Thanks everyone!
Old 12-06-2014, 06:09 PM
:)
Princess Nutty's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Contented
Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!
My little toon got 10k and finally bought a tiara and I threw the two unites I had on Princess Nutty. It was fun - thank you everyone!
Old 12-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Feeling Nostalgic
McZaner's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Lazy
McZaner is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMcZaner is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMcZaner is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMcZaner is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMcZaner is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMcZaner is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMcZaner is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMcZaner is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMcZaner is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMcZaner is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMcZaner is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Thank you so much everyone! My 2 new monkeys, new piggy and kitty all banked a whopping 15,000 beans. I hope I can get a ton more unites by next Saturday so I can share some more, so much fun!
Old 12-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Proud member of the CCG!
Tasty Bacon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!
The client was being very slow for me but I popped on my second toon and was still lucky to see my bank fill up. Thank you to everyone who threw some beans!
Old 12-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Scoo B. Doo
Scooby Doo's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hungry
Scooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
That was an awesome beanfest, over 14000 beans were thrown! I would like to thank you all for the beans and thank you, the bean-throwers, for them! Thank you all for coming, and see you next week!

Spoiler for Pictures:

Old 12-06-2014, 07:26 PM
Let the pie fly again!
Beaniemooch's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Relaxed
Beaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I threw my 1500 and the broke monkey and cat filled their banks. Thank you all.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:37 PM
Good morning, polar night
Lucidia's Main Toon Info

Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!
Many thanks to everyone for coming and sharing the fun, and throwing the delicious jellybeans! My black cat Alma was broke one minute and had a full bank the next, which was not something I have experienced in a while. I really appreciate that everyone was there, and I hope that after doing more CFOs, I can give beans back sometime in the near future!
Old 12-09-2014, 12:34 AM
Leveled up!
Digadoggirl45's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CFO
Digadoggirl45 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Digadoggirl45 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Digadoggirl45 could defeat Bowser one-handed!
I think the bean fest looks cool i will try and come :). Will i see y'all you should come to. anybody is welcome if you see this come we want you to come we really do. My name is sunset an orange cat. See you there:?
Old 12-13-2014, 01:24 AM
Scoo B. Doo
Scooby Doo's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hungry
Scooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Can't wait till tomorrow, both of my toons are low on beans. See you there!
Old 12-13-2014, 06:17 AM
Let the pie fly again!
Beaniemooch's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Relaxed
Beaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeaniemooch is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
My CFOs have been unlucky this week on disconnects, but I have a couple little toons to bring and by next week I should hopefully have beans again. See you there. :) Oh, and Melody, you should look out for my new little toon. You'll recognize her immediately if her name is approved.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:14 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I'll be there this time! I have one toon who can give a few beans and one who needs a few :)
Old 12-13-2014, 03:37 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I'm going to bypass bringing my little toons this week. I haven't had much time to play them so they can make do with what they have and save me the lag of logging them in. My two who CFO don't have nearly as many as last week but a few that I look forward to sharing. I remember they each have at least one 600 unite, so it's something. See you all there!
Old 12-13-2014, 08:44 PM
Proud member of the CCG!
Tasty Bacon's Main Toon Info

Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!
Thank you to all the throwers today! I got about 7000-8000 beans, much appreciated!
Old 12-20-2014, 04:03 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
With the new CCG run schedule starting today, I almost forgot about the Saturday beanfest. Then I won 200 jellybeans in CFO. I'll see you there with my 300 glorious beans ready to share.
Old 12-20-2014, 06:06 PM
HW50 RB50 BW10 Ds8
MasterJC's Main Toon Info

MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!
Great turnout today! I got almost 7000 beans! See you all next week!

White Dynamite | Toonupless | 92 | ND4 SC2 | Created December 2014

Electromelon | Future Dropless | 25 | Created June 2018