• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Off Topic

Notices

Off Topic For anything not relating to the gaming world.

Old What is the correct order to make tea?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-01-2020, 02:22 PM
Wiztoon

My Mood: ToonEnough
Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laverne View Post
Boil kettle -> water in teapot -> teabags (more depending on how many want it) -> leave for three or four minutes -> strain teabag(s) -> milk in cup(s) -> pour tea and stir

(and if you're a heathen, follow that up with sugar/sweetener )
Excuse me! Adding sugar to tea is essential!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori View Post
Everyone will be happy to know that a month or so ago I finally stopped microwaving the water and have moved on to an electric kettle!

As the sophisticated tea drinker that I am, I turn the kettle on and when it turns off, I know it's done and assume it's correct
This is a big step!

I actually had no idea what an electric kettle was before I looked up it but it looks too fancy for me. We have a super shiny tea kettle that heats up very fast, so I always end up making my tea too hot. If I can stop it, I prefer the water to be hot but not boiling. After following my own process for making tea, I let it sit for a few minutes to cool off and often end up forgetting about it

Does anyone know if the temperature of the water changes how the tea tastes? I know coffee drastically changes flavor depending on the temperature the beans are roasted at.

Thank you Lori!
Old 09-01-2020, 02:25 PM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
Yes, Bigo! Different types of teas should be brewed at different temperatures! Hopefully your packages will tell you what temperature it should be.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk