• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > Disneys Online Worlds (wiki)

Notices

Disneys Online Worlds (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki -- the ever changing guide for Disney's online games. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old The Wiki needs an edit (non-editor suggestions)

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 06-24-2007, 04:03 AM
Hall of Fame

SpinMarty was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
The Wiki needs an edit (non-editor suggestions)

Did you find a mistake on the wiki, but you cannot edit it? Post it here, and wait for a wiki moderator to correct the mistake. Your contributions will help to make the DOW Wiki one of the best resources out there. Thank you.

Quote:

FAQ:

What is the link to the wiki?
Click here.

Is this thread for the TTC topic of the wiki only? No, this thread is for the whole wiki. You can also post about VMK, etc.

Can we post photos of items needed in this thread? No, you cannot. If you have a photo that you would like to submit please post it in a separate Wiki forum thread so that editors may determine whether it is needed.
If you would like to apply to be an editor . . . from the front page of the DOW wiki:
Quote:
If you would like to be able to edit/moderate this wiki, please email with your forum username and what you would contribute to applications@disneysonlineworlds.com

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 04-12-2008 at 05:34 AM.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:02 AM
Not around as much

My Mood: Busy
Squiddy22 is famous at conventions.Squiddy22 is famous at conventions.Squiddy22 is famous at conventions.Squiddy22 is famous at conventions.Squiddy22 is famous at conventions.Squiddy22 is famous at conventions.
Well, for starters, the Toontown section still needs work that it never got, and never will get unless we do something. Some things that need to be edited are the Trading Card guide, the CFO section (no pics), and especially the Cattlelog section. The Cattlelog section needs a lot of work. We need to take each picture from each series that won't show (all of them), upload each and every one, and put them back into their correct places, in the correct wiki format. I'm an editor on the wiki, but I don't want to have to do every single one of them on my own.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:36 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiddy22 View Post
Well, for starters, the Toontown section still needs work that it never got, and never will get unless we do something. Some things that need to be edited are the Trading Card guide, the CFO section (no pics), and especially the Cattlelog section. The Cattlelog section needs a lot of work. We need to take each picture from each series that won't show (all of them), upload each and every one, and put them back into their correct places, in the correct wiki format. I'm an editor on the wiki, but I don't want to have to do every single one of them on my own.
I agree Squiddy, and you have been doing many edits and it is starting to come along. Quite frankly it would be awesome to have many more TTC members join the wiki editing team!
Old 06-25-2007, 12:06 PM
goodbye

My Mood: Dawggish
Crazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMarty View Post
I agree Squiddy, and you have been doing many edits and it is starting to come along. Quite frankly it would be awesome to have many more TTC members join the wiki editing team!
I would, but I don't know how to. o.O

EDIT: I just created an account. :)

Last edited by Crazy Chip; 06-26-2007 at 01:06 AM.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:43 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
I would, but I don't know how to. o.O

EDIT: I just created an account. :)
Did you send an application into applications@disneysonlineworlds.com like it says? I ask because I never saw it.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:55 PM
goodbye

Crazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Did you send an application into applications@disneysonlineworlds.com like it says? I ask because I never saw it.
No, I registered on wikipedia. I'll send an application, though. What should I write?
Old 06-26-2007, 11:52 PM
Hall of Fame

Ah - therein lies the problem! Registration for THE wiki and our wiki are different. From the front page of the DOW wiki:

Quote:
If you would like to be able to edit/moderate this wiki, please email with your forum username and what you would contribute to applications@disneysonlineworlds.com
That is how you apply!

Good luck
Old 06-27-2007, 11:08 AM
goodbye

Quote:
Ah - therein lies the problem! Registration for THE wiki and our wiki are different. From the front page of the DOW wiki:

That is how you apply!

Good luck
Thank you! I'm going to E-Mail it now. :)
Old 01-04-2008, 02:35 PM
is alive and kicking

My Mood: Crazy
Prof. Whiskerjinks could defeat Bowser one-handed!Prof. Whiskerjinks could defeat Bowser one-handed!Prof. Whiskerjinks could defeat Bowser one-handed!Prof. Whiskerjinks could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Errr... Question...

I sent my Registaration, and I got a reply, stating:

"Thank you for your application to help edit the DOW Wiki. Your request is
being considered and we will get back to you as soon as possible."

It's been 3 days, and no reply... is this normal?
Old 01-04-2008, 03:22 PM
Back....Again!

BadgerDog was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
Errr... Question...

I sent my Registaration, and I got a reply, stating:

"Thank you for your application to help edit the DOW Wiki. Your request is
being considered and we will get back to you as soon as possible."

It's been 3 days, and no reply... is this normal?
I would give it one more day. If you still haven't received a reply, try contacting one of the Wiki moderators.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:44 PM
What Does That Button Do?

neeby was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I took lots of screens of Series 1 Catelog 13 just now. I can continue to take them of future ones as well. Can someone use these?
Old 02-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Baffled
Doctor Oswald Superzapper is famous at conventions.Doctor Oswald Superzapper is famous at conventions.Doctor Oswald Superzapper is famous at conventions.Doctor Oswald Superzapper is famous at conventions.Doctor Oswald Superzapper is famous at conventions.Doctor Oswald Superzapper is famous at conventions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeby View Post
I took lots of screens of Series 1 Catelog 13 just now. I can continue to take them of future ones as well. Can someone use these?
I've been thinking about working on it. So those may come in handy. I'm currently on Series 2, (loop) so I'll be taking a few.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:53 PM
goodbye

Doesn't Batleth have a album in the gallery with all the cattlelog pictures in it?
Old 02-17-2008, 12:44 PM
Cat mat's side kick.

My Mood: Blah
More pepper was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I noticed on a topic it said it is now against the rules to put true friend codes in game they need to put that on the becoming secret friends with someone you don't know thing.
Old 02-17-2008, 07:16 PM
The Origional Kit T. Kat

My Mood: Kingly
Kit T. Kat is a player of legend in their game.Kit T. Kat is a player of legend in their game.Kit T. Kat is a player of legend in their game.Kit T. Kat is a player of legend in their game.Kit T. Kat is a player of legend in their game.Kit T. Kat is a player of legend in their game.Kit T. Kat is a player of legend in their game.Kit T. Kat is a player of legend in their game.Kit T. Kat is a player of legend in their game.Kit T. Kat is a player of legend in their game.Kit T. Kat is a player of legend in their game.
I will look into it. I never herd that it was against the rules.

I just sent a e-mail to disney asking.

edit: I got a reply, It was a canned resopnce, So i resent the e-mail. I got this message "It is not possible to trade True Friend codes in the game". So, i replied again, asking if your acct. will get suspended if you Have a true friend, they you give a code to them for them to give it to another toon.

Last edited by Kit T. Kat; 02-18-2008 at 01:03 PM.