• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Tales and Tribulations > Chattering Chronicle > Yesterday's News

Notices

Yesterday's News Previous Issues of TTC Times

Old TTC Times: Rewritten - TTR Alpha Key Contest!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-09-2013, 02:40 AM
dont worry about it!

My Mood: Happy
Eren will soon be Dungeon Master!Eren will soon be Dungeon Master!
"L.S.I - Loony Scene Investigation"

Detective Ozzie, the top investigator for Toontown Central, known for resolving such disasters as "The Giggle Flea Infestation of April" and "The Banana Shortage of March", has been set on a new case after a call from poor ol' Peppy, an elder who owns a music shop in Minnie's Melodyland. She claims that she has been hearing strange rummaging noises at night, and when she goes outside to check, her trash can is always knocked over! After many theories from neighbors and thoroughly checking the scene of the fallen can for evidence, Detective Ozzie is deducing that it is not the wacky winds of Toontown that have knocked Peppy's trash can over, but perhaps, a fellow toon! Rest assured, Ozzie is still on the case, and will find the mischievous toon responsible for these incidents. They will be sentenced to a cream pie in the face! Justice will be served in tickles! Stay Tooned for the conclusion of this case.

i hope its alright that i teased for a 'sequel' article, i wanted to make it look like a real article ^_^; i tried to make it as silly and toontown-esque as possible c:

Last edited by Eren; 12-09-2013 at 02:41 AM. Reason: typo
Old 12-09-2013, 02:41 AM
What Does That Button Do?

TruGamingReloaded was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
How Cogs were surpose to be..
Helping Robots, helping toons and there adventures

WHAT THEY TURNED OUT
Buisness Bots that try to make you sad and stop you from invading the CFO,CEO,CJ,DA,VP
Old 12-09-2013, 02:42 AM
Goodbye, friends

My Mood: Inspired
Fluffabunny is a player of legend in their game.Fluffabunny is a player of legend in their game.Fluffabunny is a player of legend in their game.Fluffabunny is a player of legend in their game.Fluffabunny is a player of legend in their game.Fluffabunny is a player of legend in their game.Fluffabunny is a player of legend in their game.Fluffabunny is a player of legend in their game.Fluffabunny is a player of legend in their game.Fluffabunny is a player of legend in their game.Fluffabunny is a player of legend in their game.
Okay. This took me WAY too long for how bad it is, lol.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:51 AM
Yes I still play Toontown

My Mood: Toony
Derpy Reindeer has an achievement named after them!Derpy Reindeer has an achievement named after them!Derpy Reindeer has an achievement named after them!Derpy Reindeer has an achievement named after them!Derpy Reindeer has an achievement named after them!Derpy Reindeer has an achievement named after them!Derpy Reindeer has an achievement named after them!Derpy Reindeer has an achievement named after them!Derpy Reindeer has an achievement named after them!Derpy Reindeer has an achievement named after them!
One peaceful day in Toontown, the Toons were busy fighting Cogs, chatting with their friends, and doing what Toons do best. But around 11am Toontown Time, Flippy, the Mayor of the town, came out of his office with a sad looking face. The toons were worried, what was going through their Mayor's mind?

Then Flippy spoke, "I have bad news..." Flippy called out to the Toons.
The Toons were confused.
"I have received news that Toontown, our beloved town, is closing down."
The toons gasped, cried, and hugged their dear friends and Doodles.
One fellow toon spoke, "Why is it closing, Flippy?"
Flippy just shrugged and trudged back into his office, weeping.

That same toon, a small Aqua dog named Smirky Bumberpop, followed him into his office.
"Flippy.." Smirky said.
"We must know when Toontown will close so we can have enough time to say goodbye properly."
Flippy looked up at the Aqua dog.
"September 19th, now leave me be, I must be alone." Flippy answered, sorrowfully.

Smirky just nodded and left the room.
When Smirky got outside of Toon Hall, all the toons were staring at him, crying.

A little yellow mouse approached him, crying.
"When is our town closing?" Asked the mouse.
Smirky let out a big cry, "September 19th!" Smirky whined.
The toons were shocked! How could their town close so quickly!?
Smirky just ran off, sobbing uncontrollably, and so did the other toons.

The past month was horrible, no Toons were fighting Cogs, no toons were chatting with friends, nothing was happy in Toontown anymore.

Then came the day, September 19th, the Toons were bawling their poor eyes out.
Smirky, the leader of the group of toons, was crying more than the others.
"How could this day come so soon!" The toons cried out.
Flippy, who was saying goodbye to his office, saw this toon by the name of Sir Max.

Flippy rushed over to him and fell on his knees and said, "Oh Sir Max, you're a very techie toon, is there anything you can do to save our town??"
Sir Max just smiled, "I'm already working on saving this town."
Flippy jumped up excitedly, "Really!!??"
"Yeah! It's called 'Toontown Rewritten'" Sir Max told Flippy
"Oh my goodness, I must tell the others!" exclaimed Flippy with a smile.

Flippy ran to the crowd of toons leaving Toontown and shouted, "TOONTOWN IS SAVED.! TOONTOWN IS SAVED!"

The toons looked over to Flippy, smiling, Smirky especially.
"What do you mean, Flippy?" Smirky asked with a slight smile.
"Well, Sir Max and his friends are making a exact replica of Toontown and calling it 'Toontown Rewritten'!" Flippy exclaimed.

Smirky along with all the other toons, exclaimed with joy and excitement!
Many of the toons asked,"When can we move in!?!"
That's when Sir Max came and told them, "Probably not until February 2014 or later."

The toons sighed and aww'd, but at least they were happy to get to see their town again!

As they left their old town which they lived in since the beginning, they all remembered they can rewrite the memories in their NEW town!

The end.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:52 AM
ToonTown's Very Own Astro

AllyAstro was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pie Guy View Post
I'm noticing a surprising lack of comics here; I thought there would be more. Nevertheless, good luck to everyone who enters, here's my quickly made comic.

Spoiler for giant image:

Ahaha! I really like that. You deserve an Alpha Key man :).
Old 12-09-2013, 03:01 AM
Me.

My Mood: Lazy
MeTheCat was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Comic: My Best Friend the Cog

[FONT="Arial"]I was formerly know as "me" but changed my name to Totoro. Here's a link to it, I couldn't figure out how to re-size it. http://prntscr.com/29sjwn

Last edited by MeTheCat; 12-09-2013 at 05:03 AM.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:01 AM

Heyo Rockbreaker was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
There was a misunderstanding of the image formatting on this site. My apologies!

Last edited by Heyo Rockbreaker; 12-09-2013 at 06:01 AM.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:05 AM
toontastic

My Mood: Goofyy
Sir Fireball Electrozapper is a player of legend in their game.Sir Fireball Electrozapper is a player of legend in their game.Sir Fireball Electrozapper is a player of legend in their game.Sir Fireball Electrozapper is a player of legend in their game.Sir Fireball Electrozapper is a player of legend in their game.Sir Fireball Electrozapper is a player of legend in their game.Sir Fireball Electrozapper is a player of legend in their game.Sir Fireball Electrozapper is a player of legend in their game.Sir Fireball Electrozapper is a player of legend in their game.Sir Fireball Electrozapper is a player of legend in their game.Sir Fireball Electrozapper is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by super pancake ziller snooker View Post
I made my entry in image form, will that affect my submission? Will it not count? because a lot of entries here are text form!
Nope, just label it as a comic or story for clarification.

Also MeTheCat, mind resizing the comic? It's a bit hard to read.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:08 AM
Game Over

My Mood: Amuzed
Super Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Here is my article/comic/story for you guys! I'd like feedback and I hope you like it!
Old 12-09-2013, 03:10 AM

Umbra was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
What's up!

I'm a little concerned about whether or not my story will be posted. A few moments ago I submitted a reply containing my story submission, and a screen stating, "your submission will be viewed by a moderator" very briefly flashed on my screen. How long does this process usually take? I want to make doubly sure that my post went through since there are only a few hours left.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:11 AM

j0hn8 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Smile Toontown Transportation System

Here is my comic. Good luck to everyone entering! :)

http://i.:EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB:.com/p2VHlp1.jpg?1
Old 12-09-2013, 03:13 AM

Here's my comic entry!

I hope that you enjoy it!
Old 12-09-2013, 03:16 AM

Pardon my double post! My browser was redirecting too quickly to see that I had to wait for my post to be approved to appear on the forum.

Last edited by Heyo Rockbreaker; 12-09-2013 at 06:02 AM.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:17 AM
Pro Gamer

My Mood: Happy
Funnyberry13 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
My Toontown Dream

One day, I was sleeping in real life. I dreamed about Toontown. I had a dream the cog Name Dropper was in the CFO with me when it's clearly a Sellbot which I thought was weird. The Name Dropper said I will be right back. I blinked in my dream life and all of a sudden the Name Dropper was in my kitchen! I thought how could a Name Dropper appear so suddenly? I became my Toon and threw cream pies at it. After multiple cream pies. the Name Dropper's eyes turned into a evil dark red color. I started to run, I ran outside and hid behind a tree being me instead of my Toon. When the Name Dropper found me, I ran some more. All of a sudden it came up to me, dragged me down my basement stairs, and all of a sudden it made me sweep the basement floor. I got punished by it for not doing the right thing.

This is based on a real dream I had back in 2005.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:23 AM
Game Over

My Mood: Amuzed
Super Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Fireball Electrozapper View Post
Nope, just label it as a comic or story for clarification.

Also MeTheCat, mind resizing the comic? It's a bit hard to read.
So I can also make a text article as a second image along with this image?