Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Memory Lane > Disney's Toontown Online

Notices

Disney's Toontown Online Discussion forum for TT, which closed Sept. 19, 2013.

Old Toontown Merchandise

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-26-2020, 10:11 PM
is on a mission
Footballtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Footballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Toontown Merchandise

Hey MMOCF community!

Over the years of TTO, they gave away A LOT of goodies, ranging from trading cards, mousepads and hats, to collectible trading pins and trophies, and so much more. I myself have attempted to hold on to whatever I can find that I received from the game wayyyyy back in the day, and I wanted to know from our community:

What collectibles or merchandise have you managed to find or hold on to from TTO?

One of my favorite things that TTO gave out was the collectible trading cards. I might have a small obsession with collecting things in general
But the trading cards are definitely one of my highlights of TTO goodies. I also have a couple disc copies of the game that I'm very happy to have retained. I will probably upload some pics later of the game discs!

So what about you?
Old 04-26-2020, 10:37 PM
I ♥ the CCG!
April C's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
April C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I think I just have my trading cards. I had my cog gallery for a long time when the game was still open but that went away years ago. The trading cards are such good quality!
Old 04-26-2020, 10:40 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I've seen bits of your collection, FBToon! Show it off here!
Old 04-27-2020, 04:00 AM
Reminiscing
Hunter the Great's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!
I have a large collection of the trading cards, retained possession of a few of the newsletters (each with a poster inside), and have a giant two-sided poster that I had laminated when I first got it. A couple years back I also picked up one of the official trading card books to keep all the cards in, which was pretty neat. I still need to buy myself a Flunky figurine and one of the disc copies!
Old 04-27-2020, 02:49 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I'm still really annoyed that I somehow lost my newsletters from 2008! I had the cog chart poster which I had up in my room for a couple of years. My lack of merch pushed me to get crafty though, so I have that to thank for my doodle plushie I guess :)

Last edited by Midnight Charm; 04-29-2020 at 08:32 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 04-28-2020, 11:12 PM
Pack On and Stay On!
CoolCuddles's Main Toon Info

CoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
By the time I found TTO and joined, they were no longer mailing out the trading cards and newsletters. So I missed out on all of that. But here is most of what I have in my collection, with the exception of the trading cards. I have the full sets of series 2 and 3, but I'm still missing the first 5 cards from series 1.

I love to collect this stuff!! I know of only one person who is a bigger collector than I am.

Click the image to view the full version
Old 04-30-2020, 12:50 AM
is on a mission

Footballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
So here's my collection:

The jellybean patch is a custom work from another, and three pins (fire hydrant, two lamp posts), and the Disney Tokyo namebadge holder are Disney Toontown but not TTO. But the rest is Disney-created TTO. So, after getting called out a couple times, this is my collection.

I have managed to gather up all Series 1, Series 2, and Series 3 trading cards, and I have practically all the newsletters TTO ever sent out

Last edited by Footballtoon; 04-30-2020 at 12:59 AM.. Reason: cleaning up post
Old 05-03-2020, 12:37 AM
Supersecret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau
Zilly's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BanHappy
Zilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter the Great View Post
I have a large collection of the trading cards, retained possession of a few of the newsletters (each with a poster inside), and have a giant two-sided poster that I had laminated when I first got it. A couple years back I also picked up one of the official trading card books to keep all the cards in, which was pretty neat. I still need to buy myself a Flunky figurine and one of the disc copies!
There are flunky figurines? Why did I not know this? Can I see a picture?
Old 05-03-2020, 01:23 AM
is an angry little man.
Arte's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Duckish
Arte is ooo!Arte is ooo!Arte is ooo!Arte is ooo!
I still have *almost* all of the Trading Cards, and most of the newsletters. I regret now, as an adult, for folding those Series 1 cards that had a book-style design to make them look like .. a book. Oh well. I'm going to keep and cherish all of that stuff until it turns to dust.
Old 05-03-2020, 03:13 AM
Pack On and Stay On!
CoolCuddles's Main Toon Info

CoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilly View Post
There are flunky figurines? Why did I not know this? Can I see a picture?
I have a feeling he is talking about the Flunky Bobblehead that Footballtoon and I have in our pictures. I don't know of any other Flunky "figurine" that exists.
Old 05-03-2020, 04:31 AM
Currently having issues
Weird Curly Megaquack's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Pwness
Weird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I want one of those Flunky bobbleheads so bad. My mom said I almost got one for Christmas one year, but someone outbid her at the last second. Now I'm wondering if it was someone on here...

Got a few trading cards and a few newsletters in the mail, which I saved because I save everything. I think I still have my baby teeth somewhere. I also have a whole load of Rewritten merchandise that I absolutely cherish.

Last edited by Weird Curly Megaquack; 05-03-2020 at 04:31 AM.. Reason: used wrong word
Old 05-05-2020, 02:35 PM
language lover
Cande's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Fart
Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!
Omg im loving the notebook... It would be so much fun going to uni with that haha.
Old 05-09-2020, 03:08 AM
is on a mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cande View Post
Omg im loving the notebook... It would be so much fun going to uni with that haha.
The notebook is so nice!! I had pictured my elementary self, going to school and using this notebook for notes... however I never had one in my elementary school years haha but now I don't even want to take it out of the shrinkwrap! Lol!

I see trading cards are a common ground amongst some people here! Personally, the most enjoyable things I have found to collect are the trading cards and the newsletters. There is sooo much out there and I always felt as though I was finding something new when it came to collecting these. And they're so fun to flip through once the collection builds up! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird Curly Megaquack View Post
I want one of those Flunky bobbleheads so bad. My mom said I almost got one for Christmas one year, but someone outbid her at the last second. Now I'm wondering if it was someone on here...
At one point, finding a Flunky bobblehead wasn't as pain-staking as it is now. But they're so hard to come by nowadays! Fun fact: Jesse Schell didn't know they existed until a ToonFest attender asked him to sign theirs at a TTR ToonFest.
Old 06-13-2020, 09:34 PM
is on a mission

So, I just found this out, but evidently there were TTO Germany member mailers! I found this going through some TTO phase files, and it was called "features-mailers-german". And there also some other cool merch pictures that Disney had stored away

Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version
Old 06-15-2020, 07:46 AM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #toontowntrivia !
MoonLightRiver's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BadDay
MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!
I still have a couple posters and trade cards from when I was a member 2011 and before.

Are there any Toontown merchandise that we can still purchase anywhere??