• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Games

Notices

Games Have a game you've made and want to share? Share it here! Not a forum for recruitment or starter for projects. This forum is moderated.

Old A Forgotten Adventure of Fake Cheese: Super Ron Bros. (2008/2010)

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-18-2014, 03:07 AM
Beware the uber fez!

My Mood: Amuzed
Harvtarv has an achievement named after them!Harvtarv has an achievement named after them!Harvtarv has an achievement named after them!Harvtarv has an achievement named after them!Harvtarv has an achievement named after them!Harvtarv has an achievement named after them!Harvtarv has an achievement named after them!Harvtarv has an achievement named after them!Harvtarv has an achievement named after them!
A Forgotten Adventure of Fake Cheese: Super Ron Bros. (2008/2010)

Quote:

It was a dark night in Fake
Cheese Land. Ron was having
a nap, whilst Flippy was

trying to put up with Ron's
snoring. So Flippy ran away.

When Ron woke up, he thought
that Flippy had gone

missing, so he went on a
quest to save him, unknowing

the dangers ahead of him...
Super Ron Bros. is a (completely developed!) ToonTown-based Platformer made by TTC user The Monkey Man back in the days of TTC. I felt like bringing this old game up again; I take no credit for this excellent work.

Save Flippy from the clutches of evil creatures known as the Fake Cheese as an orange mouse named Ron! Based off the comic series "[The Adventures Of] Ron & Flippy" by same developer in The TTC Times. Link to archived thread with game
Old 07-22-2014, 01:01 AM
Reminiscing

My Mood: Toony
Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!
Oh my gosh, I remember playing this a long time ago and downloading this. This game is awesome xD
Old 07-22-2014, 01:25 AM
If you remember me, I remember you.

My Mood: Inspired
Google500 is a true gamer.Google500 is a true gamer.Google500 is a true gamer.Google500 is a true gamer.Google500 is a true gamer.Google500 is a true gamer.Google500 is a true gamer.
Wish this would have been finished, it's still really glitchy in some areas and I can't even pass through the second level without it crashing.
Old 07-22-2014, 05:59 AM
Rewritten.

Logano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I remember playing this ~2 years ago. I might have to play it again for nostalgia purposes.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:33 AM
Derp.

My Mood: Snoozing
Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.
Ohh TMM! I used to love his comics and this game is actually still on the old laptop of ours that I downloaded it on. The memories >3< He was a great guy and it's a shame he left.