Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Games

Notices

Games Have a game you've made and want to share? Share it here! Not a forum for recruitment or starter for projects. This forum is moderated.

Old My idea for a game!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 01-07-2017, 08:37 PM
Possibly coming back, who knows.
Darkmoordude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: AFK
Darkmoordude could defeat Bowser one-handed!Darkmoordude could defeat Bowser one-handed!Darkmoordude could defeat Bowser one-handed!
My idea for a game!

I have started making a game that is a 3D toontown shooter game. In which you play as one of my current toons, Cool David! And there will also be unlock able toons. Such as Kong, Creepy Carl, Coach Z and more. Each level with revolve around you making your way through toontown areas with various weapons fighting cogs. One idea I have for a level is the abandoned factory, based off of that old video on Kong's old channel. The music for that level would probably be The Crimson's music from Terraria. There also will be a boss at the end of each level. And for this one, it will be Dark Kong ( Another reference to the video ) If any of you would like to suggest a level, let me know. I've got my ears open for suggestions and it's going to be a LONG time before I actually finish.

Also, what is a good 3D game engine that I can use for it?

PLOT: You ( Cool David ) Are one of the only toons left, as most of the others have evacuated. The cogs have now overrun the entire town. In the playground, estates, Etc. For months you have stayed in your now run-down house, mourning over the loss of your friends and family and stuck, waiting for a sign of hope, as you are getting so desperate for food you start eating the pies that used to be gags. You start inventing new weapons, grab a backpack loaded with weapons and Chips/Crisps and head out to fight...

Last edited by Darkmoordude; 02-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.. Reason: Story
Old 01-07-2017, 10:08 PM
Toontown addict
Master Chipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: PandaExpress
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
Sounds cool. You should try Unreal as the engine. 76.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:51 PM

Darkmoordude could defeat Bowser one-handed!Darkmoordude could defeat Bowser one-handed!Darkmoordude could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chipper View Post
Sounds cool. You should try Unreal as the engine. 76.
Thank you for the suggestion, and that is not the correct number.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:15 AM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et
noahdutch's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
noahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Unreal is great, but you definitely need to start out smaller. Watch tutorials, practice some coding (C++ or Java), and make sure you actually know what you're doing. Producing a fully-functioning 3D game is incredibly difficult.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdutch View Post
Unreal is great, but you definitely need to start out smaller. Watch tutorials, practice some coding (C++ or Java), and make sure you actually know what you're doing. Producing a fully-functioning 3D game is incredibly difficult.
Okay, thank you!
Old 02-08-2017, 05:22 PM

By the way if ANY of you reading this would like to suggest a level ( I have 3 planned so far, a football field, a TTC street and an abandoned factory ) Please let me know!

Edit: I had another suggested to me, being a construction yard

Soundtrack:
Abandoned factory: The crimson (Terraria)
Football field: Hard rock (Club Penguin)
Construction zone: Corruption (Terraria)
Interior of a train: I've been delayed (Club Penguin)
Cheese lair: Mushroom biome (Terraria)

Last edited by Darkmoordude; 02-10-2017 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: Added SOUNDTRACK!
Old 02-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Toontown addict
Master Chipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: PandaExpress
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
A level could be The Big Cheese's Lair, a level made entirely out of cheese.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:57 AM
ttc forever
Dom_'s Main Toon Info

My Mood: Starving
Dom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
You could have a level of the interior of a CBHQ train. That would be pretty cool.

Let's go with my lucky number. 27.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:35 AM

I want to add a level where the music is Solar Eclipse from terraria, but I can't think of a fitting theme! ._.

Also, due to my lack of experience with 3d modeling and programming, I am going to go to have to study for like, a year and a half just to get with the program. So fair warning: This could take up to 5 years. Good thing there's those summer camps!
Old 06-05-2017, 03:17 PM

I am sorry, any of you guys who wanted to play it, but this idea is now cancelled due to me losing interest in toontown and wanting more time to play ROBLOX & Pirate101. This idea is getting thrown out
Old 06-06-2017, 12:12 AM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et
noahdutch's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
noahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbooknoahdutch is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
That's unfortunate, I hope you do continue your interest in game design in the future. :)
Old 06-06-2017, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdutch View Post
That's unfortunate, I hope you do continue your interest in game design in the future. :)
Yup, I still am interested, I am even developing a horror game on ROBLOX! I am not going to say the name of it though, because that would count as advertising. I am about 7% into it and it is already giving me nightmares That's a good sign for a horror game