Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Games

Notices

Games Have a game you've made and want to share? Share it here! Not a forum for recruitment or starter for projects. This forum is moderated.

Old Toontown: RPGXP

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-26-2013, 12:59 AM
technichrome's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gaming
technichrome was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Exclamation Toontown: RPGXP

Toontown: RPGXP

Overview:
  • Toontown: RPGXP is the current title for an independent fan game.
  • The game will run on RPG Maker XP's engine, featuring a recreation of Toontown fitted for a more traditional RPG experience.
  • The game will be heavily story focused, but will allow some of the same sandbox traits as the original game.
  • It will be 2D, independent and available for free.

Features
  • Create your own Toon and venture down your very own dynamic journey in Toontown.
  • Toontown: RPGXP will utilize textures and models from Disney's Toontown, but will also feature original graphics.
  • Music from Disney's Toontown will also be featured.
  • Travel through all of the 7 playgrounds.
  • Complete original Toon-Tasks.
  • Play through the entire campaign, or roam around completing side missions and activities.

The game is currently in early stages of development. I have been working on it for the past couple weeks before creating a thread so that I would have some content to present. Screenshots will be added when they are requested.

As of right now, I have extracted Toontown's textures and created RPGXP tilesets to be used in game. I have also imported sound and music. The database is already full of Gags, Cog battlers and other basic features.

However, to make a leap in development - I am in need of Character Sets and Sprites. Unfortunately, I am no artist, so I request that any artists please contact me via private message or on this thread so that you can help with graphics. I will also be needing beta testers, so you may also contact me if you are interested in being a tester.

IN NEED OF ARTISTS AND BETA TESTERS:
There is currently no cap on slots.
Old 12-27-2013, 07:08 AM
"Easy-peasy, look at me-sy!"
Emperor_Marshall's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Creative
Emperor_Marshall is famous at conventions.Emperor_Marshall is famous at conventions.Emperor_Marshall is famous at conventions.Emperor_Marshall is famous at conventions.Emperor_Marshall is famous at conventions.Emperor_Marshall is famous at conventions.
Can I help test? I also make decent art, maybe I could possibly help?
Old 12-27-2013, 05:36 PM
language lover
Cande's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Fart
Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!
Cool! Could you please add a few screenshots? I'd love to see how the game's going to be!
Old 12-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Leveled up!
MisaoZen's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
MisaoZen was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Icon10 can I be a beta tester?

Hi there, I would like to be a beta tester. I would also like to see some screenshots!
Old 12-28-2013, 09:19 PM
The Tricky Doctor Returns?
DoctorTrickyLegends's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cookies
DoctorTrickyLegends will soon be Dungeon Master!
I've already PMed you, but you didn't answer. Might as well ask it here again. Can I be a beta tester?
Old 03-09-2014, 01:40 PM
"Hi everyone!" *cricket noises* :(
CrazyToons's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Worried
CrazyToons will soon be Dungeon Master!
Quote:
Originally Posted by technichrome View Post
Toontown: RPGXP

Overview:
  • Toontown: RPGXP is the current title for an independent fan game.
  • The game will run on RPG Maker XP's engine, featuring a recreation of Toontown fitted for a more traditional RPG experience.
  • The game will be heavily story focused, but will allow some of the same sandbox traits as the original game.
  • It will be 2D, independent and available for free.

Features
  • Create your own Toon and venture down your very own dynamic journey in Toontown.
  • Toontown: RPGXP will utilize textures and models from Disney's Toontown, but will also feature original graphics.
  • Music from Disney's Toontown will also be featured.
  • Travel through all of the 7 playgrounds.
  • Complete original Toon-Tasks.
  • Play through the entire campaign, or roam around completing side missions and activities.

The game is currently in early stages of development. I have been working on it for the past couple weeks before creating a thread so that I would have some content to present. Screenshots will be added when they are requested.

As of right now, I have extracted Toontown's textures and created RPGXP tilesets to be used in game. I have also imported sound and music. The database is already full of Gags, Cog battlers and other basic features.

However, to make a leap in development - I am in need of Character Sets and Sprites. Unfortunately, I am no artist, so I request that any artists please contact me via private message or on this thread so that you can help with graphics. I will also be needing beta testers, so you may also contact me if you are interested in being a tester.

IN NEED OF ARTISTS AND BETA TESTERS:
There is currently no cap on slots.
Can I be a Beta Tester? :D
Old 03-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Toontown addict
Master Chipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
That sounds incredible! It would really be exotic. I keep thinking of a mix between Toontown and Final Fantasy. Best of luck!
Old 03-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Getting better one day at a time!
Rachelthepurplecat1's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Rachelthepurplecat1 has the heart of a hobbit!Rachelthepurplecat1 has the heart of a hobbit!Rachelthepurplecat1 has the heart of a hobbit!Rachelthepurplecat1 has the heart of a hobbit!Rachelthepurplecat1 has the heart of a hobbit!Rachelthepurplecat1 has the heart of a hobbit!Rachelthepurplecat1 has the heart of a hobbit!Rachelthepurplecat1 has the heart of a hobbit!Rachelthepurplecat1 has the heart of a hobbit!Rachelthepurplecat1 has the heart of a hobbit!Rachelthepurplecat1 has the heart of a hobbit!
I would like to be a beta tester as well! I might like to do some of the artwork, but I may be a bit inactive... sorry! >.>

~Rachel
Old 03-09-2014, 04:18 PM
The King Of Mice
kingofmice's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
kingofmice is ooo!kingofmice is ooo!kingofmice is ooo!kingofmice is ooo!kingofmice is ooo!
COOL! Might you mind if I beta test?
Old 03-13-2014, 03:20 PM
Now we need to talk to our shoes.
Chipper le Quack's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Duckish
Chipper le Quack was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofmice View Post
COOL! Might you mind if I beta test?
I'll have some beta, please.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:14 AM
They also call me Jewels~
Rocky624's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Lonely
Rocky624 always knows how to splat a cog!Rocky624 always knows how to splat a cog!Rocky624 always knows how to splat a cog!Rocky624 always knows how to splat a cog!Rocky624 always knows how to splat a cog!
I'd love to be a beta tester :D
Old 03-16-2014, 09:05 PM
squeakity squeaky squeak
Cuty Pie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cheeky
Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!
Question

I'd love to be a beta tester! One question though, will it be similar to Toontown Rewritten? We already have many TT private servers out there.

Happy early St. Patrick's Day!

Old 10-03-2014, 11:18 PM
What Does That Button Do?
Mistikitten's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Mistikitten was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Are you still making this game?