Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Games

Notices

Games Have a game you've made and want to share? Share it here! Not a forum for recruitment or starter for projects. This forum is moderated.

Old Wandering Village - A minecraft-like simulator with unlimited space and customisation

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-21-2014, 04:09 PM
Oh my swirls~
Karbonated Yokai's Main Toon Info

My Mood: TTC-Addict
Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!
Icon2 Wandering Village - A minecraft-like simulator with unlimited space and customisation

The Wandering Village is basically Minecraft meets Sims meets Simcity meets Animal Crossing!

You start out in this village where it is situated in a wide, open green space. The village placement is always random; the number of houses can vary from 4-6! Other than that, when you arrive at the village, you will meet an old man who was formerly the mayor of this village. He will ask you for help to fix the village up by repairinig houses, doing chores for the villagers and even playing games like hide and seek with them! When you have made the first villagers happy, the old man will elect you mayor and you can rearrange the houses whenever you want. There's no end to this game!

You can customise the roads, player, how villagers look IN-GAME. You can either select from pre-created clothing or design your own.

This game also has online play; You have to help out an inventor sometime later in the game build this sort of teleporter which will give you the ability to visit other player's villages. You can visit either from towns randomly selected on the server like you're going to dream in Animal Crossing New Leaf or enter a teleporter code to visit that other village.

The further you advance in the game, the better things get. You can even come across some mountains or a beach! That means you can wander as far as you like.

Do you like my basic concept for my planned game?
Old 05-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Minecraft and Toontown
noah1178's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
noah1178 helps all the newbs!noah1178 helps all the newbs!
I like it! And I like the part where you can wander off as far as you like.
Old 05-10-2014, 07:34 AM
Game Over
Hoodie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
Hoodie is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHoodie is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHoodie is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHoodie is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHoodie is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHoodie is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHoodie is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHoodie is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHoodie is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHoodie is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHoodie is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Wow, this sounds really neat. And it's funny to me that my very first thought about the game was "I wonder how far you can walk before the game breaks." I guess I watch too much Far Lands or Bust. :P

But seriously, that thought intrigues me. It can't literally be infinite; a computer/gaming system has a finite amount of processing ability, and there's a finite amount of code involved with the game... I'm very curious about this now.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:11 AM
Minecraft and Toontown
noah1178's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
noah1178 helps all the newbs!noah1178 helps all the newbs!
I wish that somebody could create this game. I'm still learning how to program in Python.
Old 09-25-2014, 06:54 AM
People are amazing.
MidnightMoons's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amazed
MidnightMoons will soon be Dungeon Master!MidnightMoons will soon be Dungeon Master!
Are you actually able to contribute to your concept? This sounds like a great idea.