Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Downloads > All Download Archive

Notices

All Download Archive Archive forum for all download forums

Old How many people on TTC make videos?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:56 AM
believe it or not i exist

My Mood: Loopy
Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!
How many people on TTC make videos?

Just curious how many people make videos here.
By videos I mean edited videos, not just record and then post it...

If so:

Which editing system(s) do you use?
Which recording software(s) do you use?

If I get enough people responding, I may try and host a collaboration TTC video :p

I use Fraps, IShowU, and Screenium
I also use Sony Vegas and Final Cut Pro X
Old 09-17-2012, 01:54 PM
*lurking* :D

My Mood: Sunshine
luckyleafs has an achievement named after them!luckyleafs has an achievement named after them!luckyleafs has an achievement named after them!luckyleafs has an achievement named after them!luckyleafs has an achievement named after them!luckyleafs has an achievement named after them!luckyleafs has an achievement named after them!luckyleafs has an achievement named after them!luckyleafs has an achievement named after them!
Well, currently I'm trying to make a little animation movie using GIMP and my skills...
Does that count?
Old 09-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Being secret and writing.

My Mood: Author
FranticFighting helps all the newbs!FranticFighting helps all the newbs!
I done a video with Hypercams & Fraps. I use Windows Movie Editer
Old 09-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Game Over

Sapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I did make Videos.......

Till I found out about Copyright Law.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Princess Candy Purplesprinkles Princess Candy Purplesprinkles is offline
Game Over

My Mood: Amazed
Princess Candy Purplesprinkles will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Candy Purplesprinkles will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Candy Purplesprinkles will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Candy Purplesprinkles will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Candy Purplesprinkles will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Candy Purplesprinkles will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Candy Purplesprinkles will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Candy Purplesprinkles will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Candy Purplesprinkles will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Candy Purplesprinkles will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Candy Purplesprinkles will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I use Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 & 11.0 to edit. I use Hypercam 2 to record. Haha, I've seen your videos before Loopy, they're really good! :)
Old 09-17-2012, 08:11 PM
believe it or not i exist

My Mood: Loopy
Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!Loopy Palebumper has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyleafs View Post
Well, currently I'm trying to make a little animation movie using GIMP and my skills...
Does that count?
Yes, if you mean Stop motion, that counts. I guess animations do count aswell.