• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Memory Lane > Pixie Hollow

Notices

Pixie Hollow Discussion forum for Disney's PH, which closed Sept. 19, 2013.

Old Any known Pixie Hollow remakes?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:22 AM
A weeb

My Mood: Groovy
Mirai will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMirai will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMirai will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMirai will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMirai will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMirai will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMirai will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMirai will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMirai will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMirai will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMirai will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Any known Pixie Hollow remakes?

I miss Pixie Hollow alot. I really want a remake of it. Any known remakes?
Old 10-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Double Agent Spy

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has disabled reputation
No known remakers yet -Sighs Sadly.

There may be some hope for Pixie Hollows future tho ( maybe! ) after the New Year??
We'll just have to wait and see what they come out with when the new Pirate movie comes out -The Pirate Fairy?
Old 11-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Double Agent Spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Pirate Toon View Post
It's a shame that Pixie Hollow isn't as easy to remake as Toontown seems to be.
Honestly, I'm truly happy for Toontown's Rewritten and our hearts will go on for the love of all the other wonderful games that we've lost.
Maybe someday they'll be a lil` glimmer of hope for them -as all things change.

<- Poof!
Old 11-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Gone.

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
One got posted about on PHF some time last week, and it really doesn't seem stable, from what I saw of it. I ranted more about it on PHF, but I don't really like the looks of it for several reasons, including the fact that some of the features suggested would make it, well, not Pixie Hollow, but more like a fairy game trying to be like PH, but with way too many differences.

There's also the thing that the project's not backed by Disney in any way... If it's not Disney remaking one of its own games, then I won't play it– like I said on PHF, I don't want to invest time (and possibly money) in something that could get shut down by Disney within a few months.

Yeah, basically the only Pixie Hollow remake I would get my hopes up for would be one by Disney.

Last edited by Raven Sparkleswirl; 11-05-2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Minor edit - removed a sentence responding to deleted post
Old 11-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Double Agent Spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinklesky View Post

There's also the thing that the project's not backed by Disney in any way... If it's not Disney remaking one of its own games, then I won't play it– like I said on PHF, I don't want to invest time (and possibly money) in something that could get shut down by Disney within a few months.

Yeah, basically the only Pixie Hollow remake I would get my hopes up would be one by Disney.
Oh! ...absolutely, as there is really no other choice at this point. Disney would NEVER give up their Trademark or Copyright's to any of the Pixie Hollow Fairies.

Last edited by McKenzieO1; 11-05-2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: edit
Old 11-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Check out The War of Fate

My Mood: Moo
Flunkynator will soon be Dungeon Master!Flunkynator will soon be Dungeon Master!
I have heard rumours that Pixie Hollow UK is still running. You just might need some pounds.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Double Agent Spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunkynator View Post
I have heard rumours that Pixie Hollow UK is still running. You just might need some pounds.
Well, it's not a rumor and you don't need pounds for anything. However, you'd find more information about that here:

http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/
Old 11-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Gone.

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Yep, there are Disney Fairies sites for other countries, and most of them (except for Japan, and I don't think Australia had a very advanced site at first) have the Create-a-Fairy feature. I know the UK one has been up since early 2008- maybe even 2007, but I haven't seen any fairies who arrived before 2008 yet. However, I'm not sure if the international sites would exactly count as PH remakes (at least not in my opinion), since none of them have virtual worlds, and you can't create tinker-talents or Sparrow Men.

Guess I'll have to keep waiting for a proper, made-by-Disney remake.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:07 AM
Rosepetal from p.h

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
Daffodil Petalsprinkles was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
If there is a remake i will so play it.People say rumors about Pixie Hollow Restruction ( i think thats what it is called) I think that might be the only remake but i dont know if it is true.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:53 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: Happyy
AndyLL has an achievement named after them!AndyLL has an achievement named after them!AndyLL has an achievement named after them!AndyLL has an achievement named after them!AndyLL has an achievement named after them!AndyLL has an achievement named after them!AndyLL has an achievement named after them!AndyLL has an achievement named after them!AndyLL has an achievement named after them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenzieO1 View Post
Oh! ...absolutely, as there is really no other choice at this point. Disney would NEVER give up their Trademark or Copyright's to any of the Pixie Hollow Fairies.
Using any Fairy that Disney created could not be used in a remake.

However... unlike Toons & Cogs... Fairies themselves are not owned by Disney and it would be possible to create a game that allowed people to create their own fairy character.

And of course the normal game play elements such as quests, collecting, crafting, mini games and so forth are pretty standard in fantasy type games and are not owned by Disney.

There seems to be a million wizard/fantasy games out there but they all are targeted towards boys and adults.

I do think there is a niche market for a games targeted towards young girls and woman and when Toontown and PH closed I started dabbling in a Fairy based game.

Unfortunately game making is not my full time job and for right now I decided to finish a naval game I had started years ago.

When I get back to it and have anything worth showing off I'll let people here know about it.

A
Old 11-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Double Agent Spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyLL View Post

When I get back to it and have anything worth showing off I'll let people here know about it.
That would be great :) Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:21 AM
What Does That Button Do?

My Mood: Amuzed
RoxieMoxie was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I heard theres a remake called pixie generation, i found the site and it looked cool.

Last edited by Top Squeek; 12-15-2013 at 04:40 AM. Reason: deleted link
Old 05-18-2014, 11:23 AM
What Does That Button Do?

My Mood: ToonEnough
Kitty Noir was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Oh I sure hope someone will do a remake of it .... since POTCO fans get their game back too , I think it would be awesome if we pixie would get it too.I loved toontown and ph and I would scream my heads off if someone would recreate ph.
Old 08-26-2014, 11:15 PM
Been Inactive

My Mood: Dreaming
tinker406TWO was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
There is a site called Fairy ABC but they're still working on it so it might take a while for it to be more like Pixie Hollow.

It used to be an open site where you play as a random fairy and fly around but now you get to create an account and fairy but it doesn't work well and there are LOTS of loading glitches!

Right at that moment, Fairy ABC is temporary closed probably to fix the glitches but I'm still exited for our Pixie Hollow remake.