• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums!

Notices

Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums! Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! You're as welcome as can be! Though I must be going ...

Old New Community Rep with TTR

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 11-12-2020, 09:13 PM
What Does That Button Do?

My Mood: Balanced
LoopySnappyAlexis helps all the newbs!LoopySnappyAlexis helps all the newbs!
New Community Rep with TTR

Hello,

I am Alexis, aka Loopy Snappy Crunchybubble. I am a new addition to the Community Rep department with TTR. I have also reached out over the Partner Discord server, but now it seems so fitting to actually join the forums! I personally have participated in CCG almost exclusively for all boss battle runs on TTR. This community helped me become more social over Toontown since I began to spot regulars and chat with them often.

Overall MMOCentral is the place to be! I have only met friendly toons here so I am glad to now be working with MMO/CCG as a TTR staff member. Don't get me wrong I love all the TTR partners, but CCG holds a special place in my toon's heart!

I am not the greatest navigating the forums so apologies in advance, I am still learning.
Old 11-12-2020, 10:03 PM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
Welcome to the forums, Alexis! Looking forward to getting to know you through the partnership and at CCG runs!
Old 11-12-2020, 10:24 PM
VP of the Wahoo fan club

My Mood: Lonely
Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome to the forums! That name seems familiar to me, so I'm glad you've found your way here
Old 11-12-2020, 10:35 PM
soundless irl

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome officially to the MMO Central Forums! I've seen you at runs before. So glad to see another familiar face joining us. Looking forward to seeing you in the pit again soon! Once again, welcome to the forums! Looking forward to seeing what you bring forth as a partner too!

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 11-13-2020, 01:03 AM
And you? You first.

My Mood: Toony
Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.
Love that so much! Welcome to the forums--not sure I've seen you around and about but I look forward to seeing you around here as well as in-game! Welcome and enjoy your time here!
Old 11-13-2020, 01:23 AM
Have an awesome day!

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome welcome! CCG is truly great and it's great you're finally joining MMOCF after running with CCG for a while! Looking forward to continuing to see you at runs!
Old 11-13-2020, 01:24 AM
Pro Gamer

My Mood: Bahahaha
LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!LittleCranky has an achievement named after them!
Welcome to the forums! I have seen you at CCG runs, so happy you joined the forums!! See you in the pit!!
Old 11-13-2020, 08:08 PM
Let's riot!

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.
Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing you here and in runs!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse - Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner
Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball - Bunny The Robot Slayer
Mewtie Pie - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight - Johnny Five

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 11-13-2020, 09:06 PM
hoot

My Mood: Happyy
Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!
Welcome to the forums, Alexis! I have seen you at previous runs so it's great to finally have you here!
Old 04-15-2021, 04:47 PM
Always close to trouble

My Mood: Cheeky
scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.
Welcome Alexis,

I am super late in seeing your message but it is always nice to meet a new toon. I hope to see you in the pit.