• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old ToonFest 2020 Contest!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-19-2020, 11:15 PM
The Kirby Fan Admin

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
ToonFest 2020 Contest!

It's ToonFest time!

Click the image to view the full version

September 19th is here, and with it, two celebrations in Toontown have begun: "Toon-est" and "ToonFest at Home"!

At this special and toontastic time of the year, we would like you ask you the following question: What's your favorite part of ToonFest?

Is it getting those tokens for the promotion multipliers, to make those max stock options less of a drag?

Is it perhaps watching the panels and learning more about what the Toontown Rewritten team has been up to?

No matter what it is, post in this thread with your answer by October 20th, 2020 and you'll get this toontastic award:

Old 09-19-2020, 11:31 PM
Open and Test

varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!
This is the time of year I start to take my ToonTown break. I play less as Lag-fest isn't enjoyable to me. Sorry to be a downer but if you have read my posts over the last 15+ years you know I'm about taking back ToonTown from the Cogs. Toonfest, Racing, Gardening, Golfing, and Planned Parties are COG initiatives to distract you from taking back out our town.

Disclaimer:: I appreciate everything the TTR Team has done and continues to do to make this game available to the public and crazy toons like me! They can't make everyone Happy from a content perspective and I understand that.

Last edited by varmint; 09-19-2020 at 11:43 PM. Reason: adding disclaimer
Old 09-19-2020, 11:56 PM
Hall of Fame

My Mood: Toony
Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!
I love the activity increase we see! I always try to make it a habit to log on during Toonfest, and I even get to see some old friends do the same. TTR has to be put on hold for real life sometimes, but it's always warming to see an old face sign in for the first time in a while!
Old 09-20-2020, 12:18 AM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
The accessories! I'm all about all the glasses and bows!
Old 09-20-2020, 01:21 AM
I'm a cat and I'm orange

My Mood: Amuzed
Orange Cat will soon be Dungeon Master!Orange Cat will soon be Dungeon Master!
Clothes!

I just love the special outfits you can only buy in ToonFest :)
Old 09-20-2020, 02:15 AM
He's going over that cliff!

My Mood: Naughty
Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!
Name my favorite thing about Toonfest?
Only one thing... I can't even begin.
Thinking about it strongly, I'd say it's pretty obvious!
Hats and bows and multipliers come to mind
Imagine if we had these great things all year round!
Not that I wouldn't love to see another update too!
Gee, I'm excited for this years fun Toonfest!

I was just informed that I am at 101 total awards on this account. Please DO NOT give me an award for this challenge. I just wanted to post my thoughts about Toonfest

Last edited by Wonder101; 09-20-2020 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Do not give me an award
Old 09-20-2020, 03:29 AM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
My favorite part of ToonFest is commenting on this thread because I want that award.
Old 09-20-2020, 04:08 AM
Toontown addict

My Mood: Gnarly
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
My favorite part of ToonFest are the experience multipliers, so I can get high gags on my Toons at a very fast pace.
Old 09-20-2020, 05:28 AM
soundless irl

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
The (only) best part about the ToonFest is the multipliers, especially those promotion ones for the dreadful back 9s.....

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 09-20-2020, 10:29 AM
Retired

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.
Hurting my hand/wrist doing the games is always a highlight.

(if you want something less sarky - the sandbag hat)

Last edited by Laverne; 09-20-2020 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-20-2020, 10:47 AM
HughStink DewKnot DewToo

My Mood: Happyy
Silly Funnymush is a true gamer.Silly Funnymush is a true gamer.Silly Funnymush is a true gamer.Silly Funnymush is a true gamer.Silly Funnymush is a true gamer.Silly Funnymush is a true gamer.Silly Funnymush is a true gamer.
This will be my first ever ToonFest, that I could be apart of. Back in 2004/2005, I only heard about ToonFest and read the Disney magazines on what went down. Since Disney closed TTO, I only just discovered TTR last year November. So here I am, at my first ToonFest.

Loving the excitement! And all the new activities! As varmint said, there is a lot of lag and my game crashed after spending a few minutes on the ToonFest grounds. But waiting till late nights, early mornings when there is less of a crowd, the ToonFest grounds are perfect!

Been having a blast with Dunking Cliff and the trampoline! Not so great with hitting the clouds from the barrels.

And I'm looking forward to getting those multipliers for my Uber so I can lvl up my gags!
Old 09-20-2020, 11:10 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: Cheerful
Toontownist will soon be Dungeon Master!
Positive

This is my first ToonFest, so I don't really know what is my favorite bit, until after maybe.

But it sounds exciting and I'm glad to be playing while it's happening.

Old 09-20-2020, 11:54 AM
Let's riot!

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.
My favourite part of ToonFest is watching my gag EXP soar like the toons firing themselves out of the cannons into the sky!

...and the Flunky shirt, that is a must!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse - Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner
Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball - Bunny The Robot Slayer
Mewtie Pie - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight - Johnny Five

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 09-20-2020, 05:08 PM
Shining my light, one act at a time

My Mood: CCG_ish
Lily the lavender dog has disabled reputation
My favorite part of ToonFest is watching crowds of Toons team up to dunk Cleff in the Duck Tank!
Old 09-20-2020, 07:52 PM
Pack On and Stay On!

My Mood: ToonEnough
CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi View Post
What's your favorite part of ToonFest?

In the past, it's been about getting enough tokens to buy most of the Toonfest accessories. That's a big challenge in itself when you have so many toons.

This year, it's all about getting those promo multipliers to work on my Boss suit. I'm not sure why I never took advantage of that in the past. Hoping to make some really good progress during Toonfest and lighten the load of those required stock options.

I also enjoy watching the TTR panels on livestream or after the fact. Always interesting to hear what they have to say.

Thanks to the TTR team for keeping the game up and running! We appreciate you!