Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > MCF Competitions & Contests

Notices

MCF Competitions & Contests Competitions and Contests run by MMOCentralForums. - This forum is moderated

Old New Year's Resolutions 2020

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2020, 08:22 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
New Year's Resolutions 2020

It's the start of a new year! And with a new year, comes a new you!

Many use this time of the year to make plans and goals for the rest of it, so we're wondering...

Do you have any game related goals, such as maxing a character, beating a certain boss or dungeon, or completing your PokÚdex?

Or do you have any personal goals, such as learning a new skill, changing a habit, or achieving something?

Regardless of what New Year's Resolutions you have, share them with us in this thread by February 1st, and you'll receive this award:

Old 01-12-2020, 08:55 PM
CCG welcomes everyone ccg.mmocentralforums.com
gwenfunnymuffin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Personal goals for me are to a) get a job and b) work out more and eat healthier

Game related goals:
1. max my current set of big suits (Miss Valentine in lawbot, Dottie Lemonsqueak in cashbot and sellbot, and Sheri Berry in sellbot)
2. get my littlest toon high enough to actually have suits
3. finish this fire pet im working on for wizard101
4. maybe eventually start questing again with my baby fire's questing team
5. actually stick to a Sims save file
6. maybe branch out and try some new games?
7. MORE TETRIS 99 WINS

CCG Ambassador
About me Ambassador Hotline CCG Site
Old 01-12-2020, 09:18 PM
CCG welcomes everyone ccg.mmocentralforums.com
Nanamee's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snow!
Nanamee was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Where to begin...

I am a 3rd year English language and literature student and right now I should be studying for my Trans-Atlantic Modernism exam, but I'm writing about my plans for this year... Great, isn't it? Hopefully, I see this as an exercise for the actual exam haha.

I'll start with my personal life, and first of all, I want to finish my studies and get a diploma and the teacher licence (which I'll never use because I don't really want to become a teacher; the licence is still useful, it's a card up my sleeve if I ever want to become a teacher). Don't get me wrong, I like language (literature not that much), but the 2nd year was a nightmare because English morphology and syntax drained all my energy.
That's why I don't want to continue my studies in language and get a Master's degree (or how do you even call that in English?). I came to a point where I have instincts of repulsion towards certain areas in English studies *sigh*. I started to think about choosing a Master's in Public Relations though, but I don't know how this will go, unfortunately. Only time will tell...

From 2018 I'm an active member in a student organisation and I regret not joining them in 2017, when I was in my first year.
This organisation literally made me grow up. I was very introverted at the time I joined the organisation and now, one year later, I became so confident that I decided to get a step further and become a coordinator in the coordinating board. Right now I am a coordinator (or vice-president/head) of the Graphic Design&IT department, the same department I first started. I'm a noob on the IT part, but the Design part bloomed in me and made me think about a career in Graphic Design. I've started to work on my portfolio and I am very, very willing to work as much as I can to fulfill my dream of working in creative industries.
Maybe someday I'll show off the work I do for the organisation here, who knows?

Game related? After a hiatus of about one year, nostalgia hit me and told my sister one day, when I came home for winter holidays: "Let's play Toontown, like in the good days!" and she was the one that told me about the CCG (she saw the CCG section on ToonHQ page, I think, or maybe she knew all this time and I am older than her haha). I think I may be mistaken, but I think I vaguely heard about the CCG back in the days when TTO was still around (I joined somewhere in 2010, I hardly remember), but I came across this forum and I was really shy at that time and never made an account here oopsie!
I want to max my main toon (Nanami) and work on the four other toons I made out of boredom and are still kinda smol, ranging from 15 to 20ish laff (Zen - a pistachio-colored mouse, Minion - a short, yellow cat, Sir Polar Rabbit - an icy rabbit, and Noodles - a pale-ish yellow monkey).

I think I wrote way too much, but I get super excited when I'm asked about my plans!
Old 01-13-2020, 02:41 AM
Hello, I'm CCG's favorite son!
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
I want to continue trying to appreciate and love myself more while still being able to help others out!

I also want to pick up another hobby. I have enjoyed creating graphics for some reason recently, so I think I want to get better at it!
Old 01-13-2020, 04:03 AM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #toontowntrivia !
MoonLightRiver's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BadDay
MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!
(Regular) Resolutions:

1. Get a second job
2. Save up money to move-out
3. Work on my emotions and anxiety
---
(Fun) Resolutions!
4. Clean out my closet! and give clothes to charity/donate
5. Get a hobby outside of gaming, drawing

Last edited by MoonLightRiver; 01-13-2020 at 09:41 PM..
Old 01-13-2020, 07:49 AM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Toontown goals:
1) actually get a push on 134 Zuzu to max golf and racing to get her to 137 finally
2) budge my big boi suits to max them (128 - 20BC, Cuds - 12BW, NAAN - 37HW, 34RB, CP - 37HW, 16RB, Gumdrop - 16RB)
3) get an uber started

Personal goals:
1) pass all my classes and get my AAS
2) work out and lose weight
3) love up on my nieces more often

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 63 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12
Destiny Stormheart; Storm 15 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 01-13-2020, 12:55 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
In Toontown, I only have two:

1. Get Squeaky to 137 laff
2. Max Auroara's Sellbot suit

In real life, I would like to:

1. Cook more meals from scratch and eat less fast food/ready meals
2. Reduce my caffeine intake
3. Get a better job, preferably in my field
4. Save up for my own place
5. Keep going to the gym at least 3-4 times a week
6. Go to a country I've never been to before
7. Talk more (I can talk up a thunderstorm on Toontown, I need to do that in real life too!)
8. Take bigger risks for better rewards, and not be afraid of failing
9. Start composing music again
10. Take up writing, I have a fair bit on my mind these days and it would be good way to consolidate those thoughts
11. Lastly, I want to do something each day that will make me say that I had a good day, the last year hasn't been so good for me and I would like to change that

That sounds like a lot for a year but at this point, I'm determined more than ever!

Good luck with your resolutions, everyone!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Deer E. Meigh
Milkshake - Ruby Gloom - Auroara Bearealis - Bunny The Robot Slayer

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 01-13-2020, 05:15 PM
Hmmm...
Alyce Natalie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
Alyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
This year resolution is to finish up my personal projects and draw more artworks. :)
Old 01-13-2020, 07:18 PM
president of the Wahoo fan club
Laverne's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Same for yet another year (like anybody here is surprised...), max racing on Murky.

That, and do something that scares me. It's in a smidge over a week, that should count right??
Old 01-16-2020, 05:58 PM
Taking the Scenic Route
DougalDragon's Main Toon Info

DougalDragon has disabled reputation
Mine is get my balloon printing business finally rolling.
Old 01-16-2020, 09:04 PM
fly with me homeboy 🕊
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Colorful
Funkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
start commissions
learn a 2nd language
lose weight
Old 01-18-2020, 12:36 AM
zanber form!
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
TTR goals:
-Max Coffee in sell and cash. That poor bunny is my oldest toon and only just got her sell TP
-Max anyone who has a level 30+ suit. That's only like..9 maxings..that's fine
-Do not make any more toons. I have plenty.

Other goals:
-Read more actual books
-Be more organized with digital data so backups don't take forever. Hard drive failures aren't fun
-FC a hard song on Beat Saber. Swoosh.
Old 01-19-2020, 07:22 AM
Lil Big NOT @ Eurovision 2020 </3
Wonder101's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Naughty
Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!
My 2020 Resolutions:
  • Visit the Krampus parade in Austria
  • Meet up with my Dutch friends
  • Visit a new country every month (at least)
  • Finish up my remaining credits to graduate early
  • Pass an audition and get a few gigs
  • Pass my interview and get both jobs
  • Learn more Russian
  • Eat better meals but also save money

I am so unbelievably excited for what this year has to offer Lets make 2020 the best year yet!
Old 01-25-2020, 03:30 AM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
This is so hard for me because whenever I've tried to make resolutions, I've never actually followed through with them.

I just want to be a good person this year and to better myself.

I also have learned I need to listen to everything my good friend/supervisor says. She's smart.

Lame post is lame. Sorry.
Old 02-01-2020, 06:34 PM
Let's be Steam friends!
Amanda's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I want to keep growing professionally and continue to be the best me I can be.
Closed Thread