Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive > ToonTown Server Status Archive

Notices

ToonTown Server Status Archive Ups & Downs

Old Update... ooo!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 10-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Team RWBY, ASSEMBLE!
Admiral Jackie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Evil
Admiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
NEW BUG: The game crashed on me for no reason. I just got invited to a factory and BAM
Old 10-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Shady's back
Sir Skids Nickelton's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CFO
Sir Skids Nickelton is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSir Skids Nickelton is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSir Skids Nickelton is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSir Skids Nickelton is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSir Skids Nickelton is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSir Skids Nickelton is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSir Skids Nickelton is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSir Skids Nickelton is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSir Skids Nickelton is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSir Skids Nickelton is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Sorry for being slow, but the update's the Halloween stuff, no?
Old 10-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Pupperoni
iNeonPurple's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sarcastic
iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!
This is why I didn't get my hopes up. I've learned that nine out of ten times, the result of things like this are nothing. Hopefully at least something tiny came out of this.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:22 PM
kitty and popcorn's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
kitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNeonPurple View Post
This is why I didn't get my hopes up. I've learned that nine out of ten times, the result of things like this are nothing. Hopefully at least something tiny came out of this.
Ikr? Mt .-.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Skids Nickelton View Post
Sorry for being slow, but the update's the Halloween stuff, no?
noooo Halloween stuff is on the 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 01:30 AM
Custom User Title YAY
Gone's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mousey
Gone was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty and popcorn View Post
Ikr? Mt .-.

noooo Halloween stuff is on the 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, the halloween decor. He meant the STUFF. Make a new toon, HALLOWEEN CATTLELOGS.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:47 AM
kitty and popcorn's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
kitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by uber View Post
Yeah, the halloween decor. He meant the STUFF. Make a new toon, HALLOWEEN CATTLELOGS.
Once its october, the next catalog you get will be halloween stuff I think :I I know some people that got the halloween outfits catalog before today..
Old 10-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Lollipop is back!
Silly lollipop twiddlenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Horsey
Silly lollipop twiddlenugget will soon be Dungeon Master!Silly lollipop twiddlenugget will soon be Dungeon Master!
Headbang... WHY U NO UPDATE TT
Old 10-05-2012, 08:37 AM
on my last day, i'd sing of love
Moonmist's Main Toon Info

My Mood: NotAmused
Moonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
make up your minds.
you love it or you hate it? toontown ain't jelly. if you hate it, stop playing. if you still want to play toontown, stop complainin' and start playin' more.

'cause, to tell the truth, i don't really see the whole point of complaining on a forum, that toontown doesnt' check by any chance, and saying you hate it.

its not gonna help you know. now. what i sugest we should do, is we should all talk about how hyped up we are about making a new black cat, and those cute little witch hats.

'cause those things are adorable.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Why fit in?
Blue Kazoo's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Clueless
Blue Kazoo was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmist View Post
make up your minds.
you love it or you hate it? toontown ain't jelly. if you hate it, stop playing. if you still want to play toontown, stop complainin' and start playin' more.

'cause, to tell the truth, i don't really see the whole point of complaining on a forum, that toontown doesnt' check by any chance, and saying you hate it.

its not gonna help you know. now. what i sugest we should do, is we should all talk about how hyped up we are about making a new black cat, and those cute little witch hats.

'cause those things are adorable.
Right on. Stop complaining to us and complain to Toontown itself.:th_doodleangry:
Old 10-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Kinda here, kinda there
Danisaur's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gnarly
Danisaur has the heart of a hobbit!Danisaur has the heart of a hobbit!Danisaur has the heart of a hobbit!Danisaur has the heart of a hobbit!Danisaur has the heart of a hobbit!Danisaur has the heart of a hobbit!Danisaur has the heart of a hobbit!Danisaur has the heart of a hobbit!Danisaur has the heart of a hobbit!Danisaur has the heart of a hobbit!Danisaur has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm grateful. They must have done something in 5 and a half hours. It might not be visible just yet. :)

And I agree with Moonmist - I can't wait to make another black cat!!!