Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Downloads > All Download Archive

Notices

All Download Archive Archive forum for all download forums

Old Tod & Gary (The Movie) and the Pandora Crystal Thief

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:42 AM
"Defenders of the Town"

My Mood: Author
The Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Sure thing but uh guys please don't take this wrong but for me to post anymore videos on this I gotta make sure the video content embedded are far apart from each other. I don't know why but it's the reason why Part 1 all together and not broken in parts by chapter lol. Okay so to achieve we gonna chat give updates of the film best way I can so I can upload the spoiler trailer then the epic movie :D

Should I fire anybody from my staff like my music maker
Old 05-20-2011, 11:29 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Duckish
Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!
Keep everybody that is active.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:58 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Angry
Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!
I watched part one with my sister and brother last night, and we were all like "NOOOOO DON'T END" when it ended. I really wanna see what happens next, It's one of the best TTC movie's ever....
Old 05-22-2011, 01:53 AM
"Defenders of the Town"

The Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by racecarrocks View Post
Keep everybody that is active.
Good point guess they will be staying, they do love working with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
I watched part one with my sister and brother last night, and we were all like "NOOOOO DON'T END" when it ended. I really wanna see what happens next, It's one of the best TTC movie's ever....
Quite an audience O_O, I'm storyboarding part 2 before I actually animate so it's continuing, James just finished voice the beginning parts
Old 05-25-2011, 02:41 PM
Merry Christmas TTC!!

My Mood: Cog-Like
Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!
OK! I can't wait!
Old 05-25-2011, 10:31 PM
fantabulous

My Mood: Amazed
Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!
Yay!

I'm partying inside :P
Old 05-26-2011, 12:10 AM
Game Over

Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!
Me partying inside too. :p
Old 06-20-2011, 04:38 AM
"Defenders of the Town"

ugh let's try this again as I dont know what happen to my update.

Movie Update

I've got good news and bad news.

Good News:
I plan on releasing the next part in the Fall but no set date. A preview trailer is coming next month and a poster in a few days

Bad News
Since this is a heavily G site I have to delete some scenes from the orginal planning. My sister asked a mod about a song I wanted to use for the movie as we both agreed it would be great and they said no. I wanted to use it but it will be a deleted scene and so will some of the action in the movie. I have to cut them out because it's a G site and have to keep it peace and cute. There will be a uncut version of the movie but it will not be posted here, sorry. rules are rules and they are in black and yellow

Next update will be the poster.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Too bad, Waluigi time!

My Mood: Ghosty
Gekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Justifire View Post
ugh let's try this again as I dont know what happen to my update.

Movie Update

I've got good news and bad news.

Good News:
I plan on releasing the next part in the Fall but no set date. A preview trailer is coming next month and a poster in a few days

Bad News
Since this is a heavily G site I have to delete some scenes from the orginal planning. My sister asked a mod about a song I wanted to use for the movie as we both agreed it would be great and they said no. I wanted to use it but it will be a deleted scene and so will some of the action in the movie. I have to cut them out because it's a G site and have to keep it peace and cute. There will be a uncut version of the movie but it will not be posted here, sorry. rules are rules and they are in black and yellow

Next update will be the poster.
Awesome! Can't wait for part 2. :D

Banana Man.:25b:
Old 06-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Merry Christmas TTC!!

My Mood: Cog-Like
Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!
Good News Response:

Yay! I'm partying in the inside!

Bad News Response:
Aww man. I wish we could have seen the WHOLE movie and not cut. Maybe if this actually airs on TV you can put them in (Too much money and stuff. We can't :( ) Well if it's coming in fall I can't wait! I hope it comes out on meh birthday!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:18 AM
"Defenders of the Town"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Man View Post
Awesome! Can't wait for part 2. :D

Banana Man.:25b:
Thanks for supporting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gag Master2 View Post
Good News Response:

Yay! I'm partying in the inside!

Bad News Response:
Aww man. I wish we could have seen the WHOLE movie and not cut. Maybe if this actually airs on TV you can put them in (Too much money and stuff. We can't :( ) Well if it's coming in fall I can't wait! I hope it comes out on meh birthday!
Yes thanks for support, some scenes will be gone but I'll still try to make it entertain

Here's the poster, not the best but been Busy :)

Click the image to view the full version

Last edited by BW; 06-29-2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: resized image, too large
Old 06-29-2011, 09:18 AM
Derp.

My Mood: Snoozing
Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.
I got part 1 of the movie. But i lost the PM D: And then my computer crashed.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:00 PM
Mobian Raichu

My Mood: Silly
Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!
Just finished watching part 1. I love it! Please continue!
Old 07-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Game Over

Silly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Where can I find part 1? I press the button saying it's released and it makes a duplicate of the OP. :(

~Rollie
Old 07-05-2011, 05:46 AM
"Defenders of the Town"

Thank you guys for the wonderful comments, I'm so working hard on it

Try this then if it doesn't work you may have to PM me the issue