Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Spamtivities

Notices

Spamtivities Fun forum games to give bored users something to do. Threads with over 1,000 posts will be closed. Thanks! Post count is off in this forum & new threads are moderated!

Old Post Your Last Thought (v.35)

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-28-2020, 01:30 AM
Leveled up!
SourKraut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Icon6

looks like there's no hope duh
Old 05-28-2020, 07:01 PM
Sobble Girl
DragonSong's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
I should really get back into writing.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:08 AM
In a Guild, not a Sorority
Mamabear's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Monkeyish
Mamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Read the reports. They will tell you ALL you need to know.
Old 06-05-2020, 10:02 AM
Sobble Girl

DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
That was not how I expected that to go.
Old 06-14-2020, 11:36 PM
In a Guild, not a Sorority
Mamabear's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Monkeyish
Mamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMamabear will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Nothing better than maxing a suit, be it sell, cash, law or boss, at a regularly scheduled Guild run. Makes for good optics. Shows lower suits and newer members that it can be done; inspirational in a way. Wonder why that isn't the standard?
Old 06-16-2020, 07:53 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
This thread feels like a Twitter feed sometimes lol
Old 06-16-2020, 09:09 PM
Just A Dream
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Just A Dream retweeted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi View Post
This thread feels like a Twitter feed sometimes lol
Old 06-17-2020, 01:13 AM
fly with me homeboy 🕊
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Colorful
Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
How much of a relief it is to have your prayers answered. Don't you relate?
Old 06-17-2020, 03:19 AM
Leveled up!
SourKraut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkykong65 View Post
How much of a relief it is to have your prayers answered. Don't you relate?
Yeah, I just wonder who answers mine. The government won't lol.
Old 06-17-2020, 09:10 AM
zanber form!
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
This thread really is twitter. And now I know not to start taking a trip down memory lane when it's already 3am. Because I say funny things.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:59 AM
president of the Wahoo fan club
Laverne's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Now I remember why I don't go with HQ groups often... what a disgrace taking advantage of me and the deer!
Old 06-22-2020, 10:34 PM
zanber form!
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
My cat gets this cute nose whistle when she's angry and it only makes me want to bother her more
Old 06-25-2020, 03:36 AM
Sobble Girl

I do not regret getting this giant inflatable dragon pool float. I don't have a pool.
Old 07-06-2020, 05:06 AM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I'm scared

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 07-06-2020, 11:58 AM
Open and Test
varmint's Main Toon Info

varmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Good Morning Everyone! Back to the grindstone.....