Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Tales and Tribulations

Notices

Tales and Tribulations Tunes, poems, stories and other written creations.

Old mittens' CRAZY adventure!!!!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-30-2017, 12:54 AM
ttc forever
Dom_'s Main Toon Info

My Mood: Starving
Dom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
mittens' CRAZY adventure!!!!

this is satire in case u couldn't tell by the title

prolouge
"HI<" said the cat. hers name was mittens.

a dog aproached her. "sup my lady," said he. "Lol' said mittens.

mittens was A nice cat who could fly and shoot lazer beams out of her eyelids. she was red, furry, and slender. her legs were 6" in girth while her feet were a size 7 in U.S. women. her pants were black with a 4" inseam and she liked 2 buy her pants from the childrens place.

"let go 2 defat cog," said miten.
"WHAT@?" ask the dog.

"DEFFEAT THE COGS>>> CAN U NOT REDA?" ask mittens

"YES" sad dog

THEY WENT 2 DEFEAT COG ON BARITONE BOLIVIA. "we r here." said dog.

"btw wat ur name dog" ask mitns.

"MY NAme is travi$," said travi$
"i Like how u stylize ur name," said mittens. "it sets u a part."

"ha ha," said travi$.......

mean while @ the CHAIRMENS OFFICE!!!!!!!!!

"the toons r bad" said chairman

"lol for real" said a cog

"u right" said another cog

"h" said cog 3

"u guys r so kool," said chariman

"mr. charaizard" said cog 2

"wat" said charman

"this part is borang" said he ok said the chair men.

meanwhile back @ mittens and travi$

travi$ was an athletic lean dog who was cool. he also could shoot lazers out of his nostrills.

"let me look @ ur nostrills. said mitens

"ok" said travi$ oh wait no dont im gona shoot lazers from them

"oh no im already looking " said mittenz

travi$ began 2 sneeze 'oh no" he said he sneezed "geyserhundhit" or watever said mittenz. lazers were everywhere

"o no my snot is lethal' said travi$

my eyelids r lethal" said mittenz.

"let go defat cog" said travi$

"k" said mitnens.

"wher 2" said travi$

miteenes. said "idk"

"let go 2 the clouded aroa on the map," sugjested travi#

ok "sad mitens.
they went there and they found a hug secret!!!!!!!!!!

TOON IN NESXt WEEK 2 FIND OUT WAT HEAPENS NEXT

this is the worst thing ive ever created, youre welcome
Old 03-30-2017, 01:13 AM
you did good, child.
Harmonify's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Contented
Harmonify is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHarmonify is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHarmonify is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHarmonify is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHarmonify is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHarmonify is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHarmonify is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHarmonify is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHarmonify is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHarmonify is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseHarmonify is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
omg 100/10 ur the best im ur bigest fan i cant wait for nesxt week

edit: FIRST!!
Old 03-30-2017, 01:21 AM
ttc forever
Dom_'s Main Toon Info

Dom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmonify View Post
omg 100/10 ur the best im ur bigest fan i cant wait for nesxt week

edit: FIRST!!
thx haha
Old 03-30-2017, 02:58 AM
bUDDY
Picachu Poppyfrost's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gnarly
Picachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPicachu Poppyfrost is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
omg so good!!!!!!!!!

ECKS DEE
Old 03-30-2017, 03:45 PM
Sobble Girl
DragonSong's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Lol, this'll be interesting.
Old 03-30-2017, 04:47 PM
oda nobunaga
IONIC's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Annoyed
IONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I love

write more pls!
Old 02-22-2018, 02:48 AM
ttc forever
Dom_'s Main Toon Info

I m back

bunp

CHatper 2: Journey 2 the Atlanta

Miten and Stravis were gong 2 afric

"He " sad Charman

Mitenz was fiberglasted. "WHat! The Chaprman is within our ranks!" Travi$, were art thou???

Im here Said travis..

good" said Mittins.

Next, the team needed fund so they were treasure huntong.

"HElp" said Mintes. "Whee can we find lost empires n art facts?" "Lets hit the library." sugested Travi#>

"wo w, I love how ur so Academicly Inclined ;-)" typed mitans in Spedchat.

the 2 tunes went 2 libary an scouted 4 info. they red many book and checked out a few 4 the road!

"Wow I love the fault in our star" said travi$

"weeb :" said MIDI keyboard

stop said travi4 ok said militants

"Wait what about atlanta , the city in water " said travis. "i heard u can ge rich?"

If theres money theres mittens said mittens, laffing

they tok submarine 2 the cit of atlanguage

"beautiful" Siad the chairman

"SOS"! eclaimed mittens in morse corde "our anemy is here

travis' nose beams erupted in ferver, eviscinating the chair men.

good jonb sad mitne

Thx said Trav'

then the 2 got loot andtraded it for gem

wanan date>?? ask trapdoor. Mitean was agreable 2 the idea.

Like coment and subscript for more contents

Old 08-06-2019, 02:35 AM
ttc forever
Dom_'s Main Toon Info

thx To NObody bc U All DIdn't Rspond 2 my Last chapter~~~~

surprise relase.............

MITNE"S cRAZY ADVNEUTRE |||: FALEN KINGDOM/ THE epic CONCLUSEION to the CRITCIALZY ACLAMED TRILOGY BY: DOmnio affect ft. Harmonfiy.

MItens loked at Travi# cringely." Travis, where R we."

Travi@ looked at her aswell. well u see, Said he. "Im don't know

THe charman apprached the trio agresgively. "Halt .' she said. "and let There be silance as i aproach U>" He aproached them. The remaned silant.

Mittenz angrky loked at The Chairman. SHe snorted loidly. "WHAAT IS THE MEANIG FO THIS?!"

the chairman apologised. "IM british, ' he aexplaimed. "Thus, it make sense why I aproach u so aggresively." Mitens noddted, feling priud of her canine abilities to detect ruthlesness. "I knew it" she said, u had an accent. the chariman LAFFED exitedly and grinned, smirking

"YOU ARE SO RIGHT>" he LAFFED. Hisg rin was smirking. "How was i defeated in a batle of wits so easly?

TRavi4 eresponed to remind everyone he was still 9in the scene .

SUdennyl, a new chara arrived. She was a fat old Pig, beatufil with greay hair and wrinklaed faciel features. She hartily snapped her fingers with delite.
"HEY," she said.

Mittens was absolutely astounded. "Who is this pig, and why is she saying 'Hey' to me?" she wonderd allowed, and then gased in horor. "W8. " WHat if she is simply taqlking to the CHARMIMAN?"

THE ROBOT LAFFED>

OMG !" TRAVI# EXPLACIMED > "WHAT IF HE A TOon?"

Mitneens hit the ground reunning,

THe grocery store was 4 blocks away, but it felt more like 5. MIgtnens was sprinting as fast as hser legs could walk, but travi$ was injured so she left him there with the chairmans and Sue, whoa was the pig.

I hope pies are on sale. mittens said as she walked.

"OH MY FLIPPY!" she cried. GASP@ she aslo gasped. The grocery store qwas, to put simplym , closed.

Seh felt on her legs and wept. "TRav, i realy messed it up this tie . i HOPe you coulds tand up to te= cahriman alone."

Meaniqhwhiel, back at the Place where travi$ and Sue and charmaen. were at

"HEY! DUMY!" trav grined sadly. "WAit up iM Injured!"

Chairman gapsed. "NO1 NO! it cannot be.

IT IS. said mittens, who was conected via facetome awith trav.

"the Prophecy@" su the piag excalimed. "I cant believe it has been forgeten for so flong.

WRONG!> Mutens sad over FT. "I knew it al alone. I lured it , u chairman, and Sue to oen centeral locaton bc I heard the prophecy in Atlantia."

"U kept this from me trav said rude.

Mittensz siged. "Yes, ok. so i Kept a litle white lie from u, trav. but Im a toon. SOmetimes i need some care, TLC and privacy.

The chairmna nodded in agrement. "I See what u Ean. but where are u gGoign w/ this?"

Sue wached the unfolding events with AVsolute TERROR!!!

mitens procalimed in a lodu voice: TOONS TOONS GATHER ROUND< HEAR MY LOVELY SINGING SOUND > IM CALLING OUT FOR ALL WHO LISTEN / FIGHT THE CHAIRMAN AND EAT SOME CHICKEN

Sue busrt out LAFFING. "WHAT>!>>!>!>!>!" SHE SID> "SO SIMPLYE ALL ALON! WHAT?!!?"

THE chairman also was LAFFING TOO HARD 2 EVEN FUCNTINO!!!!!

MITENS RANDOMNES S HAD SAVED TOONTOWN FOR EVER

travi% looked ath is phone in Aww. "WHOA! mitens. that qas wikld"

ik sHE SAID NOW MEET UP WITH ME AT THE GROCERY STORE EXTERIOR

he Agrreed to the terms and walked 4 blocks but it felt like V

"IM here' He interjecte

Bubbles loked at him. SIr this is a grocery store

IK he said wheres mittenz

SHe told him and he went to her locaton.

"Im here" she said

Mittenz loked stunning. she bot a new dress from the childrens place to Celebrate heer victory against Big BAD CHAIRMAN! lol it was azure and loked absolutely godess -like. travi# oddibly gasped when he sacw it

GASP he said

mitens blushed, her red fur turning red "travomg stop flirting"

trav steped closer.

the two toons hugged in the grocery store parking lot. firewokrks erupted overhead. Cogs dead

Mitens says wow im a superstar now.

Travi4$ winked at camera. "YEs." HE said. a faint metalic glow emited from his Nostrils (Which still are deathly.")

THE END
Old 08-08-2019, 03:03 AM
moo moo
Momoishappy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Yeehaw
Momoishappy will soon be Dungeon Master!
Wow... this was beautiful.

SPOILER WARNING
The writing is amazing and the way the story flows is extremely natural. The closure of the grocery store was extremely powerful. The characters, especially Mittens was extremely well developed and just simply amazing. And when the final battle with the Chairman happened, aw man that was amazing. Finally the ending, that was delightful. 11/10, would read again.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:02 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Thank you for bringing this tale into existence.
I tried to hit the like button but I couldn't find it :(((