Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > Disneys Online Worlds (wiki) > Wiki Archive

Notices

Old Toontown Myths and Rumors

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Anna Sun
Technicolor's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Technicolor is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTechnicolor is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTechnicolor is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTechnicolor is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTechnicolor is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTechnicolor is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTechnicolor is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTechnicolor is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTechnicolor is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTechnicolor is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTechnicolor is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger dog View Post
Those two shots posted are publicity shots. They were not taken in-game, but were released in anticipation of its beta release.
Good point.... arrrgh I'm so curious now
Old 07-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Carpe diem
Peachykeen's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dunno
Peachykeen is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePeachykeen is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePeachykeen is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePeachykeen is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePeachykeen is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePeachykeen is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePeachykeen is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePeachykeen is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePeachykeen is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePeachykeen is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePeachykeen is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy Sourmash View Post
:O The pictures are so different! Man i just wish they would bring back old toontown for like an anniversary :P Pictures are so cool though

~Dizzy
I always wish that too! I've never seen Old Toontown. They should put a district where it's Old Toontown all year round. Or at least for a couple of months. :)
Old 07-08-2010, 07:27 PM
Is Not Very Active :'(
Vonn's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Vonn will soon be Dungeon Master!Vonn will soon be Dungeon Master!
Back in old toontown you were able to change glove color when you created a toon. This is why 15 laffers have a different color gloves. One of the sales people in the Brrrgh has red gloves instead of white. I think its Gus something..
Old 07-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Don't read this :O
Maxie Featherwig's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Duckish
Maxie Featherwig will soon be Dungeon Master!Maxie Featherwig will soon be Dungeon Master!
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick2.0 View Post
I believe the shopkeepers name was Gus Gooseburger.

Theres another one that has yellow gloves, can't remember what the shop is called, but I know it's in the Brrrgh.
Chicken Boy in the Pea Soup Cafe'. Is that who you are talking about?
Old 08-18-2011, 12:26 AM
Having fun in the C.J.
Prof. Wrinkledoodle's Main Toon Info

Location: In your closet waiting to scare the ka-jeepers out of you.
My Mood: CCG_ish
Prof. Wrinkledoodle was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multicolor View Post
Chicken boy has yellow gloves, Gus gooseburger has red. May a mistake happened or not, they have them. Its hard to spot, yes. Doodles have a secret emotion too, a sad face will appear. It is blue. Its bearly seen.
Haha i think you get sad face when you force it to do tricks alot i saw it before :).
Old 08-27-2011, 07:45 AM
Busy busting cogs!
Minty Man's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Thoughtful
Minty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie Featherwig View Post
Chicken Boy in the Pea Soup Cafe'. Is that who you are talking about?
Thank you. Thank you very much. Now it's very early in the morning and I feel the impecable urge to go on Toontown and run to the Pea Soup Cafe to see the yellow gloves that lie on the hands of Chicken Boy. How wonderful. I'm running to the shop now by the way...just in case you feel the need to know.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:06 AM
:)
Princess Nutty's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Contented
Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!
While we're on the subject of Myths... Has anyone else been curious about the sign in Acorn Acres that says "Warning"! It is the EXACT same sign as the ones on the same streets as the HQ's were on before the Cog HQ's came out, and I know this because I was on TT before Cashbot HQ. It could be there to trick us, or a decoration, or really a new HQ....
Old 10-25-2011, 12:48 AM
Game Over
CremePie3544's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Jellybean
CremePie3544 is ooo!CremePie3544 is ooo!CremePie3544 is ooo!CremePie3544 is ooo!CremePie3544 is ooo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by caption View Post
OMG THAT IS SUCH A LIE!!! never there have been colored gloves for toons NEVER!!!!!!
only people with colored gloves are new toons cause they did a glitch/wateverucallit
He means in BETA. It was possible then.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Game Over
budgie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Aggressive
budgie could defeat Bowser one-handed!budgie could defeat Bowser one-handed!budgie could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggy The Dog View Post
While we're on the subject of Myths... Has anyone else been curious about the sign in Acorn Acres that says "Warning"! It is the EXACT same sign as the ones on the same streets as the HQ's were on before the Cog HQ's came out, and I know this because I was on TT before Cashbot HQ. It could be there to trick us, or a decoration, or really a new HQ....
This remains a comic type reference to Bossbot HQ.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:29 AM
"Bro, Mickey D's"
x_Mai_x's Main Toon Info

My Mood: NotAmused
x_Mai_x helps all the newbs!x_Mai_x helps all the newbs!
I heard that in one of the Toontown Beta that they did let you have colored gloves. But who ever used it, got banned. I think it was a hack and they fixed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CremePie3544 View Post
He means in BETA. It was possible then.
They could have colored gloves but it was a hack.
if you used it then you would get banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachykeen View Post
I always wish that too! I've never seen Old Toontown. They should put a district where it's Old Toontown all year round. Or at least for a couple of months. :)
never saw ol
You GO!
i wish that too. I never got to see old toontown. it would be really cool to see that, :P
Although, i did strt in 2007. but the computer froze so yeah......

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 12-12-2012 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: merged multiple posts