Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Spamtivities

Notices

Spamtivities Fun forum games to give bored users something to do. Threads with over 1,000 posts will be closed. Thanks! Post count is off in this forum & new threads are moderated!

Old Get to Know MCF Members

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-18-2020, 10:02 PM
Game Over
SourKraut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Icon6

A place without war, greed or annoying people.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Old 04-18-2020, 10:09 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Chocolate chip cookie dough!

What is your go-to game outside of TTR?

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 77 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 04-18-2020, 10:59 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
That changes rapidly for me but right now it is Animal Crossing!

What is your favourite animal?

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball
Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 04-19-2020, 12:18 AM
Game Over

SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Icon6

Definitely ducks, don't ask me why.

What's your favorite piece of music?
Old 04-21-2020, 07:13 AM
soundless irl

Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
If by piece of music, you mean song....

I actually can't fully decide, but I have several by country artist Luke Combs that I just absolutely adore. Especially his love songs, since he wrote them for his (soon-to-be) wife. The biggest one I adore is Beautiful Crazy.

What's your favorite movie?

Rachel Rosesong; Life 77 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 04-21-2020, 05:48 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
Nanamee's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepy
Nanamee helps all the newbs!Nanamee helps all the newbs!
I don't really know what is my favorite movie, but one that fills me up with nostalgia is Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses. This movie holds a very important place in my heart.

What's your favorite potato chips flavor?
Old 04-22-2020, 12:14 AM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Salt and vinegar!

What's your favorite dessert?
Old 04-22-2020, 12:27 AM
today I present to you
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Cheesecake!

What's your favorite hobby? :O
Old 04-22-2020, 12:50 AM
soundless irl

Playing my tabletop RPG game, Pathfinder. It's a variation of Dungeons & Dragons, but it's not the same people who made D&D.

What's your favorite book?

Old 04-22-2020, 05:16 AM
is on a mission
Footballtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Footballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals View Post
Playing my tabletop RPG game, Pathfinder. It's a variation of Dungeons & Dragons, but it's not the same people who made D&D.
I've got friends that have a Pathfinder campaign that has been running for at least 5 years now. You could say they like that version quite a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals View Post
What's your favorite book?
My favorite book is 'The Noticer' by Andy Andrews, which is part fiction, part non-fiction. My favorite fictional book series is 'Percy Jackson & The Olympians' by Rick Riordan. Such good books!

Favorite music album of all time? And/or favorite music artist/group?
Old 04-22-2020, 05:55 AM
Reminiscing
Hunter the Great's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!
Get to Know MCF Members

One of my top favorite albums to listen to is probably The Incredible True Story by Logic, mainly because it gives me nostalgia of when I first discovered it and listened to it constantly. The other album up there for me is The College Dropout by Kanye West, which I believe to be his best album. Although Iíve only been a big fan of his music for a few years (which is why this album doesnít hold nostalgia for me), I really adore and appreciate the work that heís put out, especially his debut album. Those two artists are my favorites as well (also Tupac, Eminem, a few others).

What color/colors of clothing do you prefer wearing most?
Old 04-22-2020, 06:22 AM
Game Over

Icon6

Red. Because it gives me some fire I need lol

To which US states have you been so far?
Old 04-22-2020, 02:54 PM
Toontown addict
Master Chipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gnarly
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
Ohio, West Virginia, and Kentucky.

If you could move to any country, what would it be?
Old 04-22-2020, 07:27 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Probably Spain or Italy. I'm shy but extroverted so friendly people are my favourite.

What's a beautiful thing you've seen?
Old 04-22-2020, 08:08 PM
Reminiscing
Hunter the Great's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!
First thing that comes to mind is the mountains in Colorado when I visited last summer.

What was your favorite game console growing up?