Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Toontown Rewritten Playground

Notices

Toontown Rewritten Playground General discussion for Toontown Rewritten.

Old Toontown Rewritten storyline/clue speculation *Megathread* V. 5.0

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-04-2015, 01:34 AM
Formerly Osfra72
Airbender's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!
What sort of ripple effect could this all-new BBHQ have???
Old 05-04-2015, 01:59 AM
Lost Desert Team Member
Desertfreak's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Excited
Desertfreak will soon be Dungeon Master!
The heck? I was in BBHQ I jumped into the fountain and there was a silhouette of a mole from the golf courses. I'm a little freaked out now :P
Old 05-04-2015, 02:18 AM
doing VP battles for days
bonesdry's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
bonesdry will soon be Dungeon Master!
even though i dont have my bossbot suit yet, im still really excited about the new BBHQ! it makes me happy knowing that TTR is in the hands of people who are dedicated and actually interested in their own game.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:05 AM
Still waiting for Slappy
Happythetoon12's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Worried
Happythetoon12 always knows how to splat a cog!Happythetoon12 always knows how to splat a cog!Happythetoon12 always knows how to splat a cog!Happythetoon12 always knows how to splat a cog!Happythetoon12 always knows how to splat a cog!Happythetoon12 always knows how to splat a cog!
Woah. This new BBHQ looks great! The TTR team really outdid themselves with this one! But a certain question that is on my mind is that now that we have Bossbot hq does that mean that we are closer to finding Slappy? Is he okay? Is he still alive?
Old 05-04-2015, 03:06 PM
RustyAndToons
Rusty Rhinogloop's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Inspired
Rusty Rhinogloop was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happythetoon12 View Post
Woah. This new BBHQ looks great! The TTR team really outdid themselves with this one! But a certain question that is on my mind is that now that we have Bossbot hq does that mean that we are closer to finding Slappy? Is he okay? Is he still alive?
At this point in time, according to the Chairman's letter to The Big Cheese, Slappy is still alive, but uncooperative to the cogs. Seems he's been interrogated all of this time, the poor thing.

The chairman also mentioned that if Slappy refused to be cooperative, he would call for a meeting at that new executive tower in Bossbot HQ. Possible boss battle?

I dunno, the Executive building is really cool to me, and it's an awesome new feature for the game, but is it just me that hoped that if there was a boss battle with the chairman, it'd be in Cognation?
Old 06-01-2015, 11:09 PM
It's a lost cause...
toonjoey's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
toonjoey helps all the newbs!toonjoey helps all the newbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Rhinogloop View Post
At this point in time, according to the Chairman's letter to The Big Cheese, Slappy is still alive, but uncooperative to the cogs. Seems he's been interrogated all of this time, the poor thing.

The chairman also mentioned that if Slappy refused to be cooperative, he would call for a meeting at that new executive tower in Bossbot HQ. Possible boss battle?

I dunno, the Executive building is really cool to me, and it's an awesome new feature for the game, but is it just me that hoped that if there was a boss battle with the chairman, it'd be in Cognation?
Wrong slappy. Big cheese memo said "The 4 toons who are captured are NOT to be sent to Cognation, unlike your previous assignment.". Maybe once the Yesman was defeated, Slappy got sent to a Head Hunter, to send to Cognation?
Old 06-03-2015, 11:06 AM
Alpha| BetaToon Last Hero
Lost Hero's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Relaxed
Lost Hero is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookLost Hero is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookLost Hero is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookLost Hero is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookLost Hero is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookLost Hero is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookLost Hero is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookLost Hero is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookLost Hero is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Not sure if this will help in anyway but

The blog post picture was named thebig3atthebigtwelve.jpg

Click the image to view the full version
Old 06-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Game Over
Super Pancake Z's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amuzed
Super Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Hero View Post
Not sure if this will help in anyway but

The blog post picture was named thebig3atthebigtwelve.jpg

Click the image to view the full version
Interesting...
Old 06-03-2015, 04:40 PM
owls
Super Dogfoot's Main Toon Info

My Mood: None
Super Dogfoot was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
When looking at the image, we're probably thinking it of like this:
- Lord Lowden Clear, Flippy, and Doctor Surlee are known as "the big 3"
- Toontown's 12th birthday is known as "the big twelve"
Old 06-03-2015, 06:16 PM
conquorer of all toontown
bloodsucker12234's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Aggressive
bloodsucker12234 is famous at conventions.bloodsucker12234 is famous at conventions.bloodsucker12234 is famous at conventions.bloodsucker12234 is famous at conventions.bloodsucker12234 is famous at conventions.bloodsucker12234 is famous at conventions.
[Let's Talk]The Superiors

So if you remembered one of the memo's I believe the Big Cheese's? The cogs mentioned something about "The Superiors" What do you guys think about this. Take heed it said SuperiorS so it must be more than one. We always thought the Chairman was the boss of all cogs, but what if these Superiors are council of cogs, even higher than the Chairman?
Old 06-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Lost Desert Team Member
Desertfreak's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Excited
Desertfreak will soon be Dungeon Master!
idea: maybe it can go like this

Cog bosses <chairman <superiors<ultimate cog boss

The superiors can be like modified cog bosses (president anyone I mean like the VP is a cog boss and the superior is the president. ) Maybe the ultimate boss can be the founder?
Old 06-03-2015, 07:23 PM
*INSERT CURRENT USER TITLE HERE*
Electroscreech's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sheepish
Electroscreech was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertfreak View Post
idea: maybe it can go like this

Cog bosses <chairman <superiors<ultimate cog boss

The superiors can be like modified cog bosses (president anyone I mean like the VP is a cog boss and the superior is the president. ) Maybe the ultimate boss can be the founder?
idea: Maybe the 'Ultimate Cog Boss' is Gyro Gearloose (the creator of the cogs), after all who knows what happened to him??
Old 06-03-2015, 08:24 PM
boop...
jessebug07's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
jessebug07 is ooo!jessebug07 is ooo!jessebug07 is ooo!jessebug07 is ooo!
I don't know if it's a big deal or not, but can anybody read the 3 chat bubbles in the background of the big twelve picture?
Old 06-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Pro Gamer
king spike weaselberry's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
king spike weaselberry is famous at conventions.king spike weaselberry is famous at conventions.king spike weaselberry is famous at conventions.king spike weaselberry is famous at conventions.king spike weaselberry is famous at conventions.king spike weaselberry is famous at conventions.
The reference to "Superiors" is stated by a Legal Eagle, who probably has a lot of superiors. It says "superiors at Cog Nation", which there are probably a lot of, and the context is Pencil Pusher's request for 20,000 pencils, a request which could be handled by paperworkers.

The only other mention of the word is just referring to the Flunky's superiors.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:46 PM
is an angry little man.
Arte's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Duckish
Arte is ooo!Arte is ooo!Arte is ooo!Arte is ooo!
Could it be 'The Two', possibly?