Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Toontown Rewritten Playground

Notices

Toontown Rewritten Playground General discussion for Toontown Rewritten.

Old Update Discussion/Speculation *Megathread* V. 3.0

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 08-20-2014, 09:17 PM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #toontowntrivia !
MoonLightRiver's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BadDay
MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Re Mouse View Post
With a public release, I would be VERY surprised if they didn't add more servers.
Same, however, this will be a big change for TTR. Going from little below 2,000 people each day to like 10's of thousands..
Old 08-20-2014, 09:19 PM
Alpha tester He wishes!
Oop's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Oop will soon be Dungeon Master!Oop will soon be Dungeon Master!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly Stinky Pickleflip View Post
This is very exciting! I didn't understand the part about Open Beta. Is it open now? because my playtime ends in 5 minutes LOL.
It's on the day toontown closed. (Predictable yet exciting.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:20 PM

MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chipper View Post
I'm excited, but how are the servers (maximum capacity 2,000) going to hold 40,000+ people in just one month?
This is exactly what I'm worried about. TTR is going from little below 2,000 to like 10's of thousands.. and in one month..
Old 08-20-2014, 09:22 PM
Loves Toontown
Scooter11's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm so excited for the new area in Chip and Dales!!!!!! We haven't seen a new place since 2008!
Old 08-20-2014, 09:22 PM
Toontown addict
Master Chipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight River View Post
This is exactly what I'm worried about. TTR is going from little below 2,000 to like 10's of thousands.. and in one month..
Well, I think Toontown Rewritten knows what it's doing. Fat McStink is probably going to tell us more about the servers in a while.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chipper View Post
Well, I think Toontown Rewritten knows what it's doing. Fat McStink is probably going to tell us more about the servers in a while.
That is very true.. and can't wait to see what he has to say later on.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:26 PM
The Tricky Doctor Returns?
DoctorTrickyLegends's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cookies
DoctorTrickyLegends will soon be Dungeon Master!
Oh my. OH MY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTR FAQ
Hmm, good question. We'd love to tell you the juicy details of what we have in store -- but we're not quite ready for that yet. We'll be ending Beta with a bang, a bang even better than our Alpha Event, but we'll spare you the details until later. Keep your eyes peeled, your gags stocked, and your Cog Disguises ready: There's a friend of ours who needs saving.
Slappy.
(I posted this somewhere else related to this, too)
Hi :)
squeezie94's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
squeezie94 is ooo!squeezie94 is ooo!squeezie94 is ooo!squeezie94 is ooo!squeezie94 is ooo!
They did it, they actually did it.

Kudos to the TTR Team, what they pulled off in only a year is truly amazing. I'm truly amazed and inspired by the effort that the TTR Team put into this Toontown Rewritten project. A group of teens brought back a game that was created by a business and entertainment empire in Disney, its a truly inspiring story. Great job Toontown Rewritten Team, great job. Thats all I can say.
Game Over
Cora Financial Officer's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Angry
Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!
sLAPPY AAH

lOOK AT THIS WHOA IT'S SLAPPY CALLING IT RIGHT NOW IT'S SLAPPY

I HAVENT BEEN THIS HYPED IN A LONG TIME GUYS SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS I JUST CANT RIGHT NOW
Old 08-20-2014, 09:27 PM
Crazy/BurntPizza/Comet/FreezerBurn
Spiker057's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Spiker057 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSpiker057 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSpiker057 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSpiker057 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSpiker057 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSpiker057 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSpiker057 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSpiker057 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSpiker057 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSpiker057 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
YAY! I went on the site to check the update today and I was so happy that they took my release date (and the suggested date of many others) into consideration. This is so cool! I can't wait to see a lot of new toons in one month!
Old 08-20-2014, 09:28 PM
Game Over
Super Pancake Z's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amuzed
Super Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
ERMAHGERD. PLEASE DONT BE A BOSSBOT DISGUISE TO SAVE HIM, I ONLY HAVE CASHBOT ;-;

WHAT IF IT'S THE CHAIIIIRRRRMANNNNNN

again, sorry for caps

edit: it's probably bossbot. cri.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:28 PM
Reminiscing
Hunter the Great's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!
Hahahahaha yes!

Slappy! I missed you! A big event! I actually can get in and view the whole big event! Ahh, this is awesome! I just hope the servers don't collapse. xD
Old 08-20-2014, 09:35 PM
squeakity squeaky squeak
Cuty Pie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cheeky
Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!Cuty Pie always knows how to splat a cog!
This is amazing! I can't wait for September 19th!

I wonder what is going to be in the new playground. Perhaps Chinese Checkers and/or chess? More things to do? Whatever it is, I'm so excited!

Exactly one year after the closure of TT, all memories will be brought back to life.

Can't wait for ToonFest! It will be the best day of Toon life!
Old 08-20-2014, 09:38 PM
AKA King Skip
Doctor Z's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Kingly
Doctor Z glows with inner TooninessDoctor Z glows with inner TooninessDoctor Z glows with inner TooninessDoctor Z glows with inner TooninessDoctor Z glows with inner TooninessDoctor Z glows with inner Tooniness
Everyone else is so excited about the public release of TTR, they overlooked the bigger announcement of today (okay, maybe not bigger, but still pretty exciting). The TTR team just updated their FAQ section on there website for Toonfest 2014, and said this:

"The ToonFest area can hardly compare to other content we've been working on"

Ooo! New content?

They also mention this:

Beta will be going out with a bigger bang than Alpha did? Wonder what it will be. It says, "There's a friend of ours who needs saving". Who might it be? You can check out the rest of the FAQ for yourself, here
Old 08-20-2014, 09:38 PM
Proud beta key holder.
Spike Wildtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dreaming
Spike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner Tooniness
HYPEEEEE!!!
One question tough.....
Quote:
ToonFest will last all weekend until Monday, September 22nd, where we'll close the doors on the new event area and wrap things up until next year.
So after the toonfest, the game wil be closing until 2015?!
Did I read that wrong, or is that's how it's going to be?