Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums!

Notices

Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums! Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! You're as welcome as can be! Though I must be going ...

Old im gay and im leaving

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-10-2020, 02:36 AM
on my last day, i'd sing of love
Moonmist's Main Toon Info

My Mood: NotAmused
Moonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
im gay and im leaving

happy 2020 everyone. hope you're all doin well, living life to the fullest, i wish nothing but happiness for all of you. i'm overdue leaving so heres a formal farewell.

shoutout to count bratula, the ninja, blumieire and a whole bunch of other users for making life better. shoutout to the mods for putting up w my personality and centered pink text posts (i have eyes on the inside, i know ya'll didn't like it LOL, but will it stop me? apparntly not. rebellious acts in 2020 on mmocf.)

take it easy, remember to take medicines, drink water, stay hydrated, get some fresh air, live. stay safe.

and don't get rusty. rusty is bad. its just totally atrocious.

love ya. im gay.

yes i'll say im gay three thousand times. legallising the gay is what i want my impact on this forum to be. gay rights!

Last edited by Lori; 09-10-2020 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: Non-G
Old 09-11-2020, 04:28 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Pink just for you.

I hope life brings you much happiness in everything ahead, Moonmist!