• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild > TTR BOSS BATTLE REPORTS

Notices

TTR BOSS BATTLE REPORTS This is the place to record the details of the scheduled CCG battles you attend.

Old 01-31-2019, 01:40 PM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
CCG: Unscheduled Run Requests & Reports

Hoping for a boss battle outside of the regular schedule? Post your request here to see if others are able to join. Be sure to say the time, date, district, and allow enough time for others to see and respond. You're also welcome to post reports here for your unscheduled runs with CCGers.
Old 01-31-2019, 04:39 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
A brand new empty thread to start over reporting extra runs, and do I ever have a good one to share!

Lulu Honeypaws reports that on:

Tuesday, January 29th, 2019 at 11:10 pm ET
8/8 danced in the VP for Madam Chuckle

+*Lulu Honeypaws - 104 - Mr. Hollywood 39 - Laff Boost!
*Wax - 114 - Mr. Hollywood 49 - Maxed Suit and Laff Boost!
+Mighty O. Condria - 112 - Mr. Hollywood 49 - Maxed Suit and Laff Boost!
Chloe Roa Plast - 112 - Mr. Hollywood 49 - Maxed Suit and Laff Boost!
+Risky Boots - 41 - Mr. Hollywood 29 - Laff Boost!
Footballtoon - 107 - Mover & Shaker 6
*Latke - 115 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+*Wishful Dreamer - 60 - Cold Caller 5 - Suit Promotion!

+Together in Cog Round
*Together in Skelecog Round

A couple of us spent the evening in the sellbot factory and ended up missing the regular runs. Matrim was trying to finish sell on his laff-o-lympics toon, Wax, and would also reach Gold when he did. When we asked in the CCG IRC, we heard that Sadie and Melody also had two cute ducks ready for a final run, so we gathered an awesome team together. We fought off the cogs and had a ton of fun. Then most of us stood back and watched while the maxing toons handle pies, and they did beautifully. Congratulations on all the achievements, and especially to those who earned their keys!

Cookie McChomp reports that on:

Tuesday, January 29th, 2019 at midnight ET
6/6 danced in the CJ

+Cookie McChomp - 104 - Spin Doctor 9
+Matrim - 132 - Big Wig 50
+Peanut - 107 - Back Stabber 7
Latke - 115 - Bloodsucker 6 - Suit Promotion!
Raine Bow colur - 106 - Bloodsucker 2
Din G. Colur - 106 - Bloodsucker 4

+ Together in Cog Round

We missed the CJ while doing the extra VP, so we gathered together again to get a run for Curt's olympic-Gold toon, who is already on the way to workiing law. We sat 11 on the jury, carried 34 POE and had a bunch of stun bonuses I didn't even bother to count. Seriiously good stunners on this run. Congratulations to Latke!

Last edited by Queen Petunia Gigglenugget; 01-31-2019 at 05:47 PM.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:19 AM
Dumpling

My Mood: None
Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!
I can't see this run reported anywhere so will include it here before I delete my notes.

Dumpling reports that on:

Friday 1st Feb 2019 @ 10pm GMT
8/8 danced at the VP for Clerk Penny

+*Dumpling - 137 - HW50
Squeaky Clean - 113 - HW50
*Anama Topoeia - 111 - HW50
+Gigi - 133 - HW50
*Peanut - 107 - HW49 - MAXED SUIT & LAFF BOOST
+Buttercup - 108 - HW50
+Scooter Snifflegoober - 108 - HW19 - Laff Boost
*Murky McWoof - 136 - HW50

+together in cog round
*together in skele round

Uneventful cog battles with this overpowered group! Peanut had a solo pie round & I got to practice my long range pie throwing trying to toon a small toon. Thanks for the invite Marcy, a real treat for me as these max runs usually happen while I'm sleeping!
Old 02-06-2019, 05:00 PM
president of the Wahoo fan club

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.
Muddy Madeleine reports that on
Sunday, 3rd February at a 1300 CT VP
8/8 danced for Barbara Seville

+Muddy Madeleine 116 HW49 <-- Maxed suit and Laff boost!!
+Gigi 133 HW50
+Lily Googleberry 130andsomething HW50
+Emily's Arpeggio 79 TF-something
Neon 71 (I think) MNG9
Allure 130 HW4-something
Squeaky Clean 113 HW50
Sir Digby Chick'n Caesar 71 MS-something

+together in Cog round

Fun tie-dye action with some of my bestest CCG friends. I don't remember laffs, a few suits or who I was with in Skelecogs, but it was great! I'm trying to forget that first VP stun, though... Thanks, pals.

Cold Callers Guild | Userpage & my Toons

Last edited by Laverne; 02-06-2019 at 06:02 PM.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:12 PM
president of the Wahoo fan club

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.
Princess Dizzy Giggletoes reports that on
Saturday, 9th February at the ValenToon's Partner VP
7/8 danced for Clumsy Ned

+*Princess Dizzy Giggletoes 108 HW19 <-- Laff boost!!
+*Ursa Fidelis 125 HW49 <-- Maxed Suit and Laff boost!!!!
+Argy 115 HW50
+Wonder 132 HW50
*Bargy 115 HW50
*Deputy Lollipop Thundernose 125 HW50
Skipper 135 HW50
Little Lollipop 15 TM5 <-- Sad in Cog round

+together in Cog round
*together in Skelecog round

First load of the event, and it was a maxing run!! We lost our uber during Cogs in what I assume was a lure miss, but the rest of the run went super smooth.

Congratulations to Dizzy's bestest friend Ursa Fidelis on maxing Sellbot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Murky McWoof reports that on
Saturday, 9th February at the revenge run for Little Lollipop
8/8 danced for Mr. Freeze

+*Murky McWoof 136 HW50
+Argy 115 HW50
+Squeaky Clean 113 HW50
+Ursa Fidelis 126 HW50
*Little Lollipop 15 TM5
*Bargy 115 HW50
*Deputy Lollipop Thundernose 125 HW50
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals 129 HW50

+together in Cog round

I apparently forgot to take a screenshot of the Cog round, but since I had a sole picture of Zuzu's laff, I think I have the teams right... oh well! LOL

Great revenge run for our uber, and thanks all for coming back.

Cold Callers Guild | Userpage & my Toons
Old 02-23-2019, 09:13 PM
Pack On and Stay On!

My Mood: ToonEnough
CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.CoolCuddles is a player of legend in their game.
Lynn Guini reports that on:

23rd February 2019 at 02:00 PM CT
8/8 danced at the Classic CJ for Unknown (Lynn got a Tightwad building)

+Anonymouse - 101 - Bottom Feeder 1 <- First win!
+Lisianthus - 122 - Big Wig 24
+King Droopy Electrohoffer - 120 - Big Wig 19 <- Laff boost!
+Lynn Guini - 112 - Bottom Feeder 2
Peppy - 104 - Bloodsucker 2
Princess Dizzy Giggletoes - 109 - Back Stabber 6
Icee - 122 - Big Wig 29 <- Laff boost!
Kay Sarah Sarah - 111 - Double Talker 7 <- Suit promotion!

+ Together in Cog Round

Fun run! I didn't read the guide before the run, so thanks to those who explained it.

12 on the jury, 34 POE (I think?), and around 5 stun bonuses.

Congrats on all of the achievements! Thanks everyone.
Old 02-24-2019, 08:27 AM
Dumpling

Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!Jess the Cat has the heart of a hobbit!
Captain Calamity reports that on:

Saturday 23rd Feb 2019 @ 9.30pm GMT
7/7 danced at the CJ Minithon event

+Captain Calamity - 102 - DT7 - Promo to Ambulance Chaser
+Bumpin D'Night - 115 - BW50
Scooter Snifflegoober - 111 - BF5 - Promo to Bloodsucker
Clementine - 137 - BW50
+Spray Paint - 133 - BW50
Orang U Tang - 133 - BW50
+Princess Gwen Funnymuffin - 132 - BW50

+ together in cog round

A 10 toon jury & 26 POE.

Miss Deirdre reports that on:

Saturday 23rd Feb 2019 @ 10.15pm GMT
8/8 danced at the CJ Minithon event

+Miss Deirdre - 119 - LE11 - Promo to Big Wig
+Mister Jake MacNugget - 134 - BW50
Squeaky Clean - 114 - AC8 - Promo to Backstabber
+Maroon Cat - 137 - BW50
Heidi - 137 - BW50
Marceline - 134 - BW50
Princess Gwen Funnymuffin - 132 - BW50
+Orang U Tang - 133 - BW50

+ together in cog round

A full 12 toon jury & 24 POE.
Old 03-15-2019, 09:53 PM
Eeky eep.

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.
Three Lives Left reports that on:
Friday 15th March at 21:00 GMT:
6/7 danced for Melody Wavers

*Three Lives Left 15 CC1 First win!
*Queen Petunia Gigglenugget 135 HW50
Squeaky Clean 114 HW50
Anita Mouse 112 HW50 F4'd to save merits
Marceline 135 HW50
*Walker Walcarput 115 HW50
*Just A Dream 125 HW50

+together in Cog round

After around my fourth loss toontowndude suggested a revenge run. Thank you all so much for helping me get my first win!!
Old 03-19-2019, 01:57 AM
The Kirby Fan Admin

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
Hey everyone! Maybe some have realized by now, some not, but I'm close to maxing 4 different suits on 4 different toons yet again! This time I want to gather lots of different people, so I figured out I would post here in advance to see who could join any run(s).

If you want to join at least one of my runs, either be around IRC the next weekends, or contact me somehow (except via PM here, my inbox is almost full, sorry!) saying you have interest. I won't exactly make teams for each run, but like I said I want to try to make everyone interested go. I'll figure out something! There are 4 different runs to happen, and I don't think all will end up being in the same day, so if you want to join, there's a huge chance you'll be able to. :)
Old 03-26-2019, 03:58 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
Gigi's had her promotions ready for all the runs she mentioned above, and I'm so glad I was around to join in on Sunday when she had time to get two done. Thanks for including us and congratulations Gigi!

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget reports that on:

Sunday, March 24th, 2019 at 4 pm ET
8/8 danced in the VP for Doctor Drift

+*Queen Petunia Gigglenugget - Mr. Hollywood 50
*Kikyo - Mr. Hollywood 49 - Maxed Suit and Laff Boost!
Murky McWoof - Mr. Hollywood 50
+*Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Mr. Hollywood 36
Kaden - Cold Caller 3
+Moonmist - Mr. Hollywood 50
*Miss Valentine - Mr. Hollywood 50
+Risky Boots - Mr. Hollywood 32

+ Together in Cog Round
* Together in Skelecog Round

We all brought "fun" gags (I brought all drop and toon up for instance) which made for some wild cog fighting. It was lots of fun. Gigi masterfully soloed the pie round.

Peaches Gigglewiggle reports that on:

Sunday, March 24th, 2019 at 5 pm ET
8/8 danced in the VP for Toon Up 40 Laff

+Peaches Gigglewiggle - Penny Pincher 6 - Suit Promotion!
+Iris - Robber Baron 49 - Maxed Suit and Laff Boost!
+Anonymouse - Penny Pincher 2
Anama Topoeia - Robber Baron 9
Master Popcorn Blubbertoes - Robber Baron 32
King Droopy Electrohoffer - Robber Baron 50
Miss Valentine - Robber Baron 13
+Allure - Robber Baron 50

+ Together in Cog Round

Our gags weren't quite as interesting this time but that didn't stop this from being just as fun.

Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version

Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version
Old 03-30-2019, 10:02 PM
CCG welcomes everyone, join us!

My Mood: CCG_ish
Little Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Zan Maxed Bossbot!

Little Jellyroll McGadget reports that on:

Saturday, March 30th, 2019 at 1:41 PM MT
8/8 danced at the CEO for 3 Pink Slips

+*Little Jellyroll McGadget - 131 - Big Cheese 50
+*Muddy Madeleine - 118 - Downsizer 6
+Hippy Hoppy - 130 - Big Cheese 50
+Seraph - 126 - Big Cheese 50
*Zan - 130 - Big Cheese 49 <- Maxed Suit and Laff Boost!
*King Droopy Electrohoffer - 125 - Yesman 6
Cookie McChomp - 107 - Flunky 1 <- First Win!
Interstellar - 102 - Pencil Pusher 6 <- Promotion to Yesman!

+ Together in Cog Round
* Together in Cleanup Round

We gathered for Zan's maxing today! The run went pretty smoothly with no problems to report. We had about three tables worth of cogs to defeat by the end of the serving round. Congrats to Cookie McChomp on the first win, Interstellar on the suit promotion, and to Zan on maxing Bossbot! Great job everyone!

Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version
Old 04-08-2019, 12:17 AM
The Kirby Fan Admin

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
Forthington reports that on:

Sunday, March 31st, 2019 at 18:00 ish BRT
8/8 danced at the CJ for summons

Squeaky Clean
Curt
Princess Daphne
Muddy Madeleine
Forthington - Big Wig 49 <- Maxed Suit and Laff Boost!
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals
Lady Fluffy Gigglebubble
Bumpin D'Night

Sorry for the lack of info in this run report, but I didn't take too many screenshots. Thanks for all the fun toons that came to Forthington's law maxing, and my last of the 4 I did. It was the end of a long journey, and as usual I'm happy to end it with great CCGers!

Click the image to view the full version
Old 04-08-2019, 06:59 AM
Dumpling

Captain Calamity reports that on:

7th April 2019 @ 8.15pm BST
8/8 danced for Franz Neckvein at the SOS Shopping VP

+*Captain Calamity - 102 - HW19 - Laff Boost
Princess Gwen Funnymuffin - 132 - HW50
Little Bonkers Biggentwist - 124 - HW50
+*Grandpa Boingy Pinkerbubble - 126 - HW50
+Lucky Toesies - 128 - HW50
+*Lisianthus - 124 - HW50
Silly Sandy Sparklesocks - 104 - ND3
*Lynn Guini - 116 - HW50

+together in cog round
*together in skele round

Scary Mary reports that on:

7th April 2019 @ 9.15pm BST
8/8 danced for Prof. Pete at the SOS Shopping VP

+*Scary Mary - 66 - CC1 - First Win
Sadie Macaroni -122 - HW50
Little Bonkers Biggentwist - 124 - HW50
+*Murky McWoof - 136 - HW50
*Luggage Gone Bad - 104 - HW10
+Sugarplum - 67 - HW50
*Buttercup - 110 - HW50
+Coffee Poodle - 105 - HW16

+together in cog round
*together in skele round
Old 04-13-2019, 05:54 AM
soundless irl

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Late VP Run Requested By Gwen

Princess Zuzu Rosepetals reports that on:

Friday April 12, 2019 at 10:30pm PST
5/5 danced for Clumsy Ned at the VP

+*Princess Zuzu Rosepetals - 132 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+Princess Zuzu Rosepetals - 120 - Mr. Hollywood 50
Princess Gwen Funnymuffin - 132 - Mr. Hollywood 50
*Lily - 129 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+Little Bonkers Biggentwist - 124 - Mr. Hollywood 50

+Together in Cog Round
*Together in Skele Round

This was just a random request that Gwen wanted to do after the last VP run of the day.

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 04-14-2019, 09:36 PM
Dumpling

Miss Deirdre reports that on:

Sunday 14th April 2019 @ 7pm BST
8/8 danced at the Birthday Bash CFO for 350x Jellybeans

+Miss Deirdre - 121 - RB49 - Maxed Suit & Laff Boost!
+Queen Petunia Gigglenugget - 136 - RB50
Skipper - 135 - RB50
Peanut - 110 - RB9
+Miss Mulberry - 127 - RB50
Ristretto - 109 - NC7 - maxed throw, new wedding cake gag
+Winifred - 128 - RB50
Old Sport - 114 - RB50

+together in cog round