Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other Games > Wizard101

Notices

Wizard101 Discussion forum for Wizard101 -- Cast your spells and save the Spiral.

Old 12 Days of the Spiral

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-06-2018, 04:25 PM
Things are getting silly!
Miss Halloween's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Boo!
Miss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner Tooniness
12 Days of the Spiral

The 12 Days of the Spiral are back! For all of the Wizard 101 and Pirate 101 players out there, don't miss out on the fun holiday things that show up each day during this event!
Old 12-06-2018, 05:40 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I've been watching their countdown clock because I always enjoy seeing what wizard101 has to offer during their events. Day one is the Holiday Mounts being back in the crown shop. They are cute, but I'm mostly watching for the freebies (free crowns please! ). I'll have to remember to watch every day.
Old 12-13-2018, 01:58 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
In case anyone missed them, there have been two days so far where codes were offered for free in-game items.

Code: KRAMPUSFEST
Wooden, Stone and Gold Skeleton Keys for Krampus

Code: MAKEITREINDEER
Holiday items including a chance at mounts, pets and packs

Both are available through Dec. 19th, so be sure to use them in time.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:31 PM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #toontowntrivia !
MoonLightRiver's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BadDay
MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!
Code: MerryAndBright18

For:
~1 Winterland Pack (Wizard101)
~ 1 Tribal Crew CCG Pack (Pirate101)
Old 12-16-2018, 05:05 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Today's Code, valid through Dec. 19th: HOLIDAYPARTY2018

Wizard101 Item: Gingerbread Pack
Pirate101 Item: Grizzly Beast Pack