Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old Welcome to MMO Central Forums!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 05:57 PM
Too bad, Waluigi time!
Gekkouga64's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Ghosty
Gekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilly View Post
It's now under Creative Muse.
Ah, thanks or pointing that out.

Is there any special criteria that games have to meet in order to be posted now? Also, with the new G+ rules on the site, what is and what isn't allowed to be in said games?
Old 10-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I think the site looks fantastic. Thanks and bravo to the Admins and Mods who made it happen!

I understand the comments from those disappointed in the prominence of other game forums over Toontown and felt the same as I was paging down at first. But, honestly, once I found them and realized that everything of any importance is still right there, it seems fine to me. And it makes sense considering that there isn't any version of those games to even play right now.

Those of us who want to discuss Toontown or the other closed games are going to find our way down there and remember where they are in no time. It's our job now to keep them alive. I very much appreciate that we're able to keep the conversations going right where we left off.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:07 PM
Thanks TT and CCG!
Top Squeek's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Magical
Top Squeek is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTop Squeek is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTop Squeek is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTop Squeek is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTop Squeek is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTop Squeek is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTop Squeek is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTop Squeek is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTop Squeek is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTop Squeek is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseTop Squeek is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
The brand new shiny forum you now see before you is the result of an incredible amount of dedication and work on behalf of the Admins. I am just amazed at how quickly this was accomplished! Cudos to you guys!

I'm planning on telling my kids, friends, coworkers, and fellow gamers to come and check this site out. Yes, we all still love and want to talk about TT, but now there's so much more to do, too.

I love it!

Thank you, Sapphire Sweetfeather. You are awesome!
Old 10-18-2013, 06:48 PM
Rest in custom title 2014 -2016
sportakus1's Main Toon Info

My Mood: AFK
sportakus1 could defeat Bowser one-handed!sportakus1 could defeat Bowser one-handed!sportakus1 could defeat Bowser one-handed!
this site looks confusing at first,i cant navigate to the future hopes of toontown

nut it looks fantastic enough...

Last edited by sportakus1; 10-18-2013 at 07:29 PM..
Old 10-18-2013, 06:56 PM
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)/*・゜゚・*☆
Om Nom's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Om Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Icon12

I've waited 2 whole days for this! Great work, guys! :)
Old 10-18-2013, 07:06 PM
The Disney Toon
Full Metal's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dreamy
Full Metal is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFull Metal is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFull Metal is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFull Metal is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFull Metal is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFull Metal is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFull Metal is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFull Metal is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFull Metal is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFull Metal is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFull Metal is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
The new forum looks absolutely amazing! Thank you to all of the admins who put in the hard work to make it happen! Though it was sad to see ToonTown close, there are many other awesome games out there, and this site really opens the door to discovering them, while still giving us a place to talk about ToonTown.

Also, the new banner is fantastic!
Old 10-18-2013, 07:25 PM
not the new year
Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Insomnious
Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!
Thanks to all that made mmocentralforums possible. Very cool!

Last edited by Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper; 10-18-2013 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: bad wording
Old 10-18-2013, 07:47 PM
Guess who's back
Derpy Reindeer's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Derpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
It looks amazing! I LOVE the Minecraft skin! Using it now!
Old 10-18-2013, 07:49 PM
Gojira's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mornin
Gojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner Tooniness
Star Wars and Minecraft... BEST SKINS EVER!
Old 10-18-2013, 07:58 PM
i can't think of a usertitle
Capybara's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toonish
Capybara always knows how to splat a cog!Capybara always knows how to splat a cog!Capybara always knows how to splat a cog!Capybara always knows how to splat a cog!Capybara always knows how to splat a cog!Capybara always knows how to splat a cog!
I like the new website! I went back to the party grounds skin that I always used. It has been a long wait for me. :P I'm glad to be posting again! :)
:)
Princess Nutty's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Contented
Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Nutty has the heart of a hobbit!
Thanks to the admins for all of your hard work! The forum looks great!
zah!
Sparkly Cheese's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Clueless
Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!
Everything looks great! Thank you all for the hard work you put into making these changes!
Old 10-18-2013, 07:59 PM
The Best Cosmetic is a Smile
Juliee's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Rainbow
Juliee glows with inner TooninessJuliee glows with inner TooninessJuliee glows with inner TooninessJuliee glows with inner TooninessJuliee glows with inner TooninessJuliee glows with inner Tooniness
Glad to be back!
Old 10-18-2013, 08:07 PM
ttc forever
Dom_'s Main Toon Info

My Mood: Starving
Dom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDom_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
This is actually really nice. Love the Minecraft skin, might stick to that now c:
Old 10-18-2013, 08:09 PM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et
The Ninja's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
When MCF was still TTC, you said the policies would be changing a little to G+. Has that been updated yet, or is it still underway? I can't find many changes to the policies right now.

EDIT: I see there's been an adult forum option added in Group Memberships. Interesting. I'm not an adult, so I didn't join the Usergroup, but it still sounds interesting :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino Effect View Post
This is actually really nice. Love the Minecraft skin, might stick to that now c:
Same here. Looks very nicely done and feels like Minecraft.
Closed Thread