• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Memory Lane > Disney's Toontown Online > The Flying Cupcake

Notices

The Flying Cupcake Battle Reports and Toon Accomplishments

Old Building up gags quickly!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-29-2004, 12:08 AM
New tricks for an old dog

My Mood: Incognito
Sir Upticious has the heart of a hobbit!Sir Upticious has the heart of a hobbit!Sir Upticious has the heart of a hobbit!Sir Upticious has the heart of a hobbit!Sir Upticious has the heart of a hobbit!Sir Upticious has the heart of a hobbit!Sir Upticious has the heart of a hobbit!Sir Upticious has the heart of a hobbit!Sir Upticious has the heart of a hobbit!Sir Upticious has the heart of a hobbit!Sir Upticious has the heart of a hobbit!
Building up gags quickly!

How the heck to do it!

The art of working up specific gag tracks by soloing buildings.

Rules of Cogs

First off, know that cogs resistance to gags is partially based on the difference of level of gag verses the level of cog. Basic rules are:
1. It is easier to hit a level one cog with a level one gag than it is to hit a higher level cog. This difficulty increases as the difference increases. The odds of luring a level nine cog with a dollar bill are vastly worse than luring a level one cog!
2. Any gag used that exceeds the value of the cog will probably have a better chance of hitting, but will give no experience. You see noobs all the time killing cogs in one shot with overpowered gags.
3. The way experience is set up, usually any attack on a cog that earns experience will be one that takes a couple of shots to kill it. This means the cog will have a chance to hit you too! This is another reason to only attack the minimum level of cog you need to get the points. They hurt you less than the big guys.
4. The exception to 2 and 3 above comes when you face a group of cogs. Experience for all cogs in a group is based on the value of the biggest cog. This can be of value in that you can take out the lower level cogs in one shot and still get experience for the gag.

That being said, the lower levels of any gag track are developed pretty much the same. For first thru third level, go to TTC and concentrate on that level of cog in the streets. Use first level gags on first level cogs until you get to second level. This usually allows you to carry more first level gags as well as some second level gags. Use them all on the appropriate level of cog. When you get to fourth level move to any of the easy streets just beyond TTC( Barnacle Blvd., Alto Ave., and Elm Street.)

Secondly, Know the nature of your cogs. Each level cog has a different amount of damage it takes to kill it. If you know how much damage your gags do, you can figure the optimum use of them (from one shot kill to minimum damage milking the most points).

Cogs “laff” points by level: one=6 points, two=12 points, three=20 points, four=30 points, five=42 points Six=56 points, seven=72points, eight=90 points, nine=110 points, ten=132 points,eleven=156 points, and The mighty level twelve cog takes a whopping 182 points.

Cogs also generally tend to resist certain gags better than others:
Sellbots and Bossbots tend to resist lure but are easier to hit with drop.
Cashbots and Lawbots tend to resist drop but are easier to lure.
Fat cogs tend to dodge less and are best lured using the magnet.
Thin cogs tend to dodge more and are best lured using the bill.

Using the above example, lets say I was just starting to work on drop. My first choice of cog would be a cold caller (fat sellbot).

Working Buildings

Buildings offer advantages and disadvantages.
The main advantage of buildings is that the value of gag experienced is multiplied by 50% for each floor past the first. Thus, on the second floor a level 2 gag earns 3 points. On the third floor all experience is effectively doubled.
The main disadvantage of a building is that you cannot run until you finish a level, plus you gain no experience at all unless you finish the entire building.

That being said, there are ways to optimize your building to get the most out of a particular gag track.

1. Choose the right kind of building for the gag you are working on.

If you are working on lure (or trap) choose a cashbot or lawbot building. If you are working on drop choose a Sellbot or bossbot building. Sound works well in any kind of building, as do squirt and throw. If you are working on toon-up, you will need to have another toon accompany you, but any building will work.

2. Choose the right location of building.

The street it is on will determine generally the level of cogs inside it. When I solo I tend to go for easy threes. The maximum level of cog you face in these are level 6 to 7 cogs. The easy streets again are Barnacle Blvd., Alto Ave., and Elm Street. Since the game is random, occasionally you will encounter tougher buildings. If you encounter a level 6 or higher on the first floor, chances are this will be a tough building. Keep in mind that you can bail out after you finish the first level.
The main problem with soloing buildings is that you have nobody to toon you up. Since you will probably get hit if you want to earn experience for your gags, your laff point total will determine the level of building you can handle. If I am beat down to less than half my laff before I get to the last floor, I am probably in a building that is too tough.

3. Choose the proper gags to work the building.

Load up on the gags you want to work and any others you may need to survive. Since the highest gag you have is only limited to a few, you will need as many as you can carry of each. Eg: 3 lvl 5, 7, lvl 4, 4 lvl 3 of the track I am working.
Trap
If you plan on working trap, you will also need lots of lures. Traps always work when the lure does, but lure doesn’t always work so carry extras. Obviously, if you don’t have the lure track, you will have to bring along a friend who does.
Lure
If you are working lure alone, you will need other gags to hit the cogs once they are lured. I have found it helps to work another gag track with lure (like squirt or throw). Since drop won’t hit lured cogs, don’t bother using drop and lure. And since sound unlures cogs, don’t bother unless you want to lure them again(after each and every one of them gets a shot at you).
Sound
If you are working sound alone, you may want to take gags like lure and squirt to immobilize and then thin out groups of cogs before you hit them with sound (yes sound will affect them all, but why let 4 cogs hit you before your second or third sound gag kills them).
Throw and Squirt
I you are working throw and squirt alone, you may want to include lure to immobilize groups and to make your damage more effective. Your main advantage of being a toon is that you shoot first. If you hit a group of cogs with lure not only can you kill them one at a time, but your damage is increased. Eg: it usually takes 2 berry pies to kill a level 4 but if he is lured one pie usually does it***.
Drop
Since drop tends to miss quite a bit, take lots of extras and if possible, take along a friend who is working on squirt, throw or sound (since drop tends to hit stunned cogs more frequently).
Toon Up
You can’t do this one solo. Best deal is to team up with another toon that needs to work the same track. Go to a level 3 or 4 building and kill everything except the last couple of cogs on the top floor. Then either pass or use toon-up, letting the cogs attack you until you start running low on toon-up.

4. Milk a building for the most experience.

Any Floor
Sometime you can get more experience using two lower level gags instead of one big gag. Eg. Two klaxons(lvl 4 sound) will kill a level 4 cog giving 8 exp. A klaxon, followed by a trumpet, followed by a klaxon will also kill a lvl 4 cog, giving 11 exp.

If you are confronted by more than one cog, keep in mind that you can use gags equal to the biggest cog there, so if I am working drop and I have a level 6, a 5 and two 4 cogs, I can use pianos on all of them. Obviously my chances of hitting the level 4 cogs are better.

If you get confronted by a staggered releases of one or two reinforcement cogs from the elevator, be quick to hit the first cogs so that you can still get the first shot advantage with the second wave. That means more uses of the gag, which means more experience. This happens frequently on the top floor of a building.
Thin the cogs when you can. It is easier to face cogs one at a time than to fight a group. Unless you are working drop, it helps to lure groups and then kill off any extra cogs. Extra cogs include any that exceed the value of the gag you are trying to work.

First Floors
Unless you have lots of a particular gag, don’t waste them on the first floor, and never use your highest level gags on the first floor. Keep in mind that any gag used here will earn the same experience you could get on the street. Save your bigger gags for the upper floors.
Second to Last Floor
Use your next to the biggest gags on the second to the last floor. Obviously, use the appropriate level of gag that will give you experience.
Top Floor
Use your biggest gags here. Try to use them on cogs that are the same level( or lower if an equal is present). You only have a few of them and you want to improve your chances of hitting. Yes my level 5 drop will kill a level six, but the odds of hitting a level 5 are better (especially if it is a fat cashbot).

Here more than anywhere else, this is the place to use as many of thekind of gag you are working as you can. Sometimes that means doing silly things like hitting a lured cog with a really small gag (or choosing pass until he comes out of it).

Be prepared to get hit. If your lure fails here you could get severely whacked, so keep that in mind before you proceed to the top floor. Keep a few big one-shot kill gags in reserve incase you start to get in trouble. If you die on the top floor, the whole buildings experience is lost.

Example:

Working sound: I have the elephant trumpet (lvl5). I load up with as many sound gags as I can carry. Since I am soloing, I only keep a few Toon-ups. This makes room for more sound. I choose an easy level 3 bldg:

First floor: one level 3 cog-I use two lvl 3 trumpets (6 exp). It dies.
Elevator delivers a level 5 cog- I use two level 3, followed by 2 level 4 (14exp). It dies.
Total exp for floor 20 points.

Second floor: two level 4s- I choose the big magnet and lure them, then I hit one with a level 4 squirt and it dies. Now I use my level 4 sound, followed by two level 3 sounds (10 exp).
Elevator delivers a level 5 cog- I use two level 3, followed by 2 level 4 (14exp). It dies.
Total exp for floor 36 points (24 x 1.5).

Third floor: one level 6 boss, two level 5s and one level 4- I choose the big magnet and lure them, then I hit one of the 5’s with a level 5 squirt and it dies. I do the same killing the 4 and the other 5. I leave the 6 to kill with as many sound gags as I can. It will take all 3 shots with the elephant trumpet to kill him giving me 15 points.
Total exp for floor 30 points (15x2).

Total exp for building: 86 points!

Keep in mind that I will be somewhat chewed up, since I have been hit by one shot from a 3, one shot from a 4, six shots from level 5s and two shots from a level 6. This usually means I teleport to the Brrrrgh and eat snowflakes for a while. If I don’t have enough laff points to withstand that amount of damage I will work smaller, easier buidings.

Keep in mind that during cog invasions all experience is doubled. It was not unusual to get 100+ points in drop in a 3 story building.

*** Lure exception: Reinforcement cogs don’t always get the lure knockback bonus, nor do all cogs in the factory. As a general rule any cog that is alone will be subject to the knockback bonus.

Have fun!

Cat King Coal 106 laugh black cat lv3 CC, lv3 SC
Dough Berman 95 laugh brown dog, lv3 CC, lv1 SC
Bleu Fondue 104 laugh aqua mouse lv1 CC, lv1 SC
Duck Atta Water 55 laugh red duck
Gouda Nuff 45 laugh cream mouse
Po Lar Is 24 laugh white bear
Grr'atta Tude 15 laugh purple dog
Old 04-29-2004, 12:43 AM
All The Twiddlesnouts

UMT was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Upticious
*** Lure exception: Reinforcement cogs don’t always get the lure knockback bonus, nor do all cogs in the factory. As a general rule any cog that is alone will be subject to the knockback bonus.

Great post and well written!!

Since you brought up reinforcement cogs;

A member named Skip did the original work on this. I modified his findings

For use when Soloing, or when a group is working together.

This is what I have found to be true every single time a reinforcement cog comes off the elevator.

Single reinforcement Cog-------You always get the Lure bonus

Two reinforcement Cogs------You always get the Lure bonus on the second cog killed, only after the first has been killed.

Three Reinforcement Cogs----You get the Lure bonus on the middle cog when you kill him first, then you don't get the Lure bonus on the one that was originally on the left or right. After killing one of those two cogs, you get the Lure bonus on the last one.

4 reinforcemnt cogs-----4 rarley exit the elevator at a time in most soloable buildings. I believe this is true
If looking at 4 cogs in front of you
Cog1-------Cog2------Cog3-------Cog4

Kill Cog1 first---Bonus for this one
Kill Cog4 second----Bonus for this one
Kill Cog3 third---no bonus here, make sure you use enough power to kill as if he wasn't lured
Kill Cog4 fourth---Bonus for this one

Keep Track of how many cogs exit the elevator every time the doors open, and more cogs come out.
Keep in mind you have to treat the group of cogs that exit the elevator as one entity. If reinforcement cogs exit the elevator at seperate times, they need to be treated as a seperate group. The rules for that group (or number of cogs) must to be applied.

Old 07-22-2004, 01:36 AM
<---Mmmm...Cheese *drool*

Infernozz was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
That must be one of the biggest posts ive ever seen. I was gonna quote it but decided against it :p Very helpful too.
Old 07-22-2004, 04:20 AM
Captain Lancelot Rhinofac

Captain Lancelot Rhinoface was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I love the post and agree with all of it i think, and as a average 61 laffer i feel sorta stupid when i have low lvl gags while i know some really low laffers and average laffers that are way up there

do u think this is an ok stage to be at for my laff points

lvl 3 toon up (3rd gag chossen) about 300 skill pints needed fo next lvl
no trap ill never ahve it
lvl 3 lure (2nd gag choosen about 50 more skill points needed for next lvl
lvl 4 sound (1st gag choosen) about 100 skill points need for next lvl
lvl 5 throw 2800 points to go about
lvl 5 squirt (just got the nex gag) about 4000 points to go
no drop wrking on it

u rock for taking the time to help toons with training

CAPTAIN LANCELOT RHINOFACE

:s_guitar: :s_guitar:
Old 07-22-2004, 01:55 PM
SuPAAmouth (:

My Mood: Amuzed
DippyRusty was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
if i were you i would work on lure and toon-up :jump: g00d luck wit that
Old 07-22-2004, 03:14 PM
^ stands for Super

S. Snappy Sourpuff was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
i say get every thing one more up then you'll have a good start but thats just my 2c
Old 07-22-2004, 05:29 PM

Thanx

OK thank i know ill advance in lure rly soon because i only need about 20 more now and toon up ill try to advance.

CAPTAIN LANCELOT RHINOFACE

Old 07-25-2004, 03:24 AM

hooray i advanced one more in each and almost got next of everything again

Old 02-27-2005, 10:41 PM
If love is just a joke

Lillie was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
oooo, very well done! you rock!
Old 02-28-2005, 10:07 PM
Unregistered User

Smirky Toon was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Upticious
How the heck to do it!

The art of working up specific gag tracks by soloing buildings.

Rules of Cogs

First off, know that cogs resistance to gags is partially based on the difference of level of gag verses the level of cog. Basic rules are:
1. It is easier to hit a level one cog with a level one gag than it is to hit a higher level cog. This difficulty increases as the difference increases. The odds of luring a level nine cog with a dollar bill are vastly worse than luring a level one cog!
2. Any gag used that exceeds the value of the cog will probably have a better chance of hitting, but will give no experience. You see noobs all the time killing cogs in one shot with overpowered gags.
3. The way experience is set up, usually any attack on a cog that earns experience will be one that takes a couple of shots to kill it. This means the cog will have a chance to hit you too! This is another reason to only attack the minimum level of cog you need to get the points. They hurt you less than the big guys.
4. The exception to 2 and 3 above comes when you face a group of cogs. Experience for all cogs in a group is based on the value of the biggest cog. This can be of value in that you can take out the lower level cogs in one shot and still get experience for the gag.

That being said, the lower levels of any gag track are developed pretty much the same. For first thru third level, go to TTC and concentrate on that level of cog in the streets. Use first level gags on first level cogs until you get to second level. This usually allows you to carry more first level gags as well as some second level gags. Use them all on the appropriate level of cog. When you get to fourth level move to any of the easy streets just beyond TTC( Barnacle Blvd., Alto Ave., and Elm Street.)

Secondly, Know the nature of your cogs. Each level cog has a different amount of damage it takes to kill it. If you know how much damage your gags do, you can figure the optimum use of them (from one shot kill to minimum damage milking the most points).

Cogs “laff” points by level: one=6 points, two=12 points, three=20 points, four=30 points, five=42 points Six=56 points, seven=72points, eight=90 points, nine=110 points, ten=132 points,eleven=156 points, and The mighty level twelve cog takes a whopping 182 points.

Cogs also generally tend to resist certain gags better than others:
Sellbots and Bossbots tend to resist lure but are easier to hit with drop.
Cashbots and Lawbots tend to resist drop but are easier to lure.
Fat cogs tend to dodge less and are best lured using the magnet.
Thin cogs tend to dodge more and are best lured using the bill.

Using the above example, lets say I was just starting to work on drop. My first choice of cog would be a cold caller (fat sellbot).

Working Buildings

Buildings offer advantages and disadvantages.
The main advantage of buildings is that the value of gag experienced is multiplied by 50% for each floor past the first. Thus, on the second floor a level 2 gag earns 3 points. On the third floor all experience is effectively doubled.
The main disadvantage of a building is that you cannot run until you finish a level, plus you gain no experience at all unless you finish the entire building.

That being said, there are ways to optimize your building to get the most out of a particular gag track.

1. Choose the right kind of building for the gag you are working on.

If you are working on lure (or trap) choose a cashbot or lawbot building. If you are working on drop choose a Sellbot or bossbot building. Sound works well in any kind of building, as do squirt and throw. If you are working on toon-up, you will need to have another toon accompany you, but any building will work.

2. Choose the right location of building.

The street it is on will determine generally the level of cogs inside it. When I solo I tend to go for easy threes. The maximum level of cog you face in these are level 6 to 7 cogs. The easy streets again are Barnacle Blvd., Alto Ave., and Elm Street. Since the game is random, occasionally you will encounter tougher buildings. If you encounter a level 6 or higher on the first floor, chances are this will be a tough building. Keep in mind that you can bail out after you finish the first level.
The main problem with soloing buildings is that you have nobody to toon you up. Since you will probably get hit if you want to earn experience for your gags, your laff point total will determine the level of building you can handle. If I am beat down to less than half my laff before I get to the last floor, I am probably in a building that is too tough.

3. Choose the proper gags to work the building.

Load up on the gags you want to work and any others you may need to survive. Since the highest gag you have is only limited to a few, you will need as many as you can carry of each. Eg: 3 lvl 5, 7, lvl 4, 4 lvl 3 of the track I am working.
Trap
If you plan on working trap, you will also need lots of lures. Traps always work when the lure does, but lure doesn’t always work so carry extras. Obviously, if you don’t have the lure track, you will have to bring along a friend who does.
Lure
If you are working lure alone, you will need other gags to hit the cogs once they are lured. I have found it helps to work another gag track with lure (like squirt or throw). Since drop won’t hit lured cogs, don’t bother using drop and lure. And since sound unlures cogs, don’t bother unless you want to lure them again(after each and every one of them gets a shot at you).
Sound
If you are working sound alone, you may want to take gags like lure and squirt to immobilize and then thin out groups of cogs before you hit them with sound (yes sound will affect them all, but why let 4 cogs hit you before your second or third sound gag kills them).
Throw and Squirt
I you are working throw and squirt alone, you may want to include lure to immobilize groups and to make your damage more effective. Your main advantage of being a toon is that you shoot first. If you hit a group of cogs with lure not only can you kill them one at a time, but your damage is increased. Eg: it usually takes 2 berry pies to kill a level 4 but if he is lured one pie usually does it***.
Drop
Since drop tends to miss quite a bit, take lots of extras and if possible, take along a friend who is working on squirt, throw or sound (since drop tends to hit stunned cogs more frequently).
Toon Up
You can’t do this one solo. Best deal is to team up with another toon that needs to work the same track. Go to a level 3 or 4 building and kill everything except the last couple of cogs on the top floor. Then either pass or use toon-up, letting the cogs attack you until you start running low on toon-up.

4. Milk a building for the most experience.

Any Floor
Sometime you can get more experience using two lower level gags instead of one big gag. Eg. Two klaxons(lvl 4 sound) will kill a level 4 cog giving 8 exp. A klaxon, followed by a trumpet, followed by a klaxon will also kill a lvl 4 cog, giving 11 exp.

If you are confronted by more than one cog, keep in mind that you can use gags equal to the biggest cog there, so if I am working drop and I have a level 6, a 5 and two 4 cogs, I can use pianos on all of them. Obviously my chances of hitting the level 4 cogs are better.

If you get confronted by a staggered releases of one or two reinforcement cogs from the elevator, be quick to hit the first cogs so that you can still get the first shot advantage with the second wave. That means more uses of the gag, which means more experience. This happens frequently on the top floor of a building.
Thin the cogs when you can. It is easier to face cogs one at a time than to fight a group. Unless you are working drop, it helps to lure groups and then kill off any extra cogs. Extra cogs include any that exceed the value of the gag you are trying to work.

First Floors
Unless you have lots of a particular gag, don’t waste them on the first floor, and never use your highest level gags on the first floor. Keep in mind that any gag used here will earn the same experience you could get on the street. Save your bigger gags for the upper floors.
Second to Last Floor
Use your next to the biggest gags on the second to the last floor. Obviously, use the appropriate level of gag that will give you experience.
Top Floor
Use your biggest gags here. Try to use them on cogs that are the same level( or lower if an equal is present). You only have a few of them and you want to improve your chances of hitting. Yes my level 5 drop will kill a level six, but the odds of hitting a level 5 are better (especially if it is a fat cashbot).

Here more than anywhere else, this is the place to use as many of thekind of gag you are working as you can. Sometimes that means doing silly things like hitting a lured cog with a really small gag (or choosing pass until he comes out of it).

Be prepared to get hit. If your lure fails here you could get severely whacked, so keep that in mind before you proceed to the top floor. Keep a few big one-shot kill gags in reserve incase you start to get in trouble. If you die on the top floor, the whole buildings experience is lost.

Example:

Working sound: I have the elephant trumpet (lvl5). I load up with as many sound gags as I can carry. Since I am soloing, I only keep a few Toon-ups. This makes room for more sound. I choose an easy level 3 bldg:

First floor: one level 3 cog-I use two lvl 3 trumpets (6 exp). It dies.
Total exp for floor 20 points.

Second floor: two level 4s- I choose the big magnet and lure them, then I hit one with a level 4 squirt and it dies. Now I use my level 4 sound, followed by two level 3 sounds (10 exp).
Total exp for floor 36 points (24 x 1.5).

Third floor: one level 6 boss, two level 5s and one level 4- I choose the big magnet and lure them, then I hit one of the 5’s with a level 5 squirt and it dies. I do the same killing the 4 and the other 5. I leave the 6 to kill with as many sound gags as I can. It will take all 3 shots with the elephant trumpet to kill him giving me 15 points.
Total exp for floor 30 points (15x2).

Total exp for building: 86 points!

Keep in mind that I will be somewhat chewed up, since I have been hit by one shot from a 3, one shot from a 4, six shots from level 5s and two shots from a level 6. This usually means I teleport to the Brrrrgh and eat snowflakes for a while. If I don’t have enough laff points to withstand that amount of damage I will work smaller, easier buidings.

Keep in mind that during cog invasions all experience is doubled. It was not unusual to get 100+ points in drop in a 3 story building.

Have fun!

W0W.
Old 02-28-2005, 10:18 PM
You can bring the villainy...

My Mood: Cynical
Captain Wacky has the heart of a hobbit!Captain Wacky has the heart of a hobbit!Captain Wacky has the heart of a hobbit!Captain Wacky has the heart of a hobbit!Captain Wacky has the heart of a hobbit!Captain Wacky has the heart of a hobbit!Captain Wacky has the heart of a hobbit!Captain Wacky has the heart of a hobbit!Captain Wacky has the heart of a hobbit!Captain Wacky has the heart of a hobbit!Captain Wacky has the heart of a hobbit!
Ermm, this thread is kinda old. It's still really helpful, but there have been updates.
Old 03-07-2005, 08:38 AM
I am not, but I know I AM

poodlejinks was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Thanks so much for this extremely insightful post. And your toon names are so clever, you must be someone who contributes ideas for the creative building names on the game. (Or you should be!)

Thanks again!
Old 04-14-2005, 10:34 PM

ToonDaddy was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Understanding Game

OK I have a toon with the following

36 Laugh Points

Sound - Bugle (just got)
Throw - Pie lvl 4 (1004/2000)
Squirt - Sletzer blt (874/2000)
working on last frame of drop to get new gag.

Problem:
Without going into to much strategy as Im trying to build the toon so that he can still be easily usable by my 4 year old son and not have to go into deep concepts like some people here do. How can I get his Laugh Points up higher and get the heal gag.

I seem to keep getting cruddy missions with them offering me jellybeans or small head and big body junk alot. How can I avoid these, I want stuff that will make me stronger... I dont care for them.

Also I seen how some people have the heal gag at lower levels and I have yet to get that offered to me.

Powers I have obtained.
hold 60 jelly beans
Port to Toonville and Donald Duck Land
3 Clothes

What I really need is more laugh points and heal ability so I can do Cog buildings for better XP. Ideas?
Old 04-14-2005, 10:57 PM
I'm back.

Clios was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Sometimes, in order to get a laff task you MUST do a "For Fun" task so the laff task can open up. And you get the ability to choose Toon-Up for the first time in Toontown Central and the second time in Minnie's Melodyland.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:14 PM

ToonDaddy was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Understanding Game

That was the problem. It just keep giving me things like

Get X bots in donaldland
Reward 40 jellybeans

Get X bots in donaldland
Reward smallhead

Get X type bots in donaldland
Reward big

It must have got this like 5 times in a row in needing a new mission with changes in size and jellybean awards only. I was getting very irratating.

I FINALLY got it to give me my last frame for drop after all that.

Now I have a quest of getting 5 sell bots in sellbot HQ.
OK.. is that a area or is that in a taken over sellbot building?

Could use help on how to do 2 story bot invaded buildings solo. I have a difficult time doing these and cant get people to help me that often.