Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Tales and Tribulations > Cartoon Legend

Notices

Cartoon Legend Sleepy time archive where if you snooze, you lose.

Old Darkflame (A Sonic Fan-Comic)

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-17-2013, 05:18 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Silly
Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninja View Post
Actually, almost every Mega Man character is a robot (although some are humans who can transform into a robot/Mega Man) so I'm serious when I say that it would fit in my opinion. Except then you have to solve the question of why a Mega Man character would be in a Sonic comic xD although that'd be a pretty awesome cross-over if you ask me.

Anyway, great job on the new chapters! Keep going!
Yeah, there would be the problem with explaining that One of Eddy's crazy ideas. And there would also be the problem with drawing them... LOL

Thanks ;D
Old 07-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm beginning to work on the next page. This comic will not update on fridays anymore, but more or less whenever I get a page done.

I also... um... ran out of paper, or the paper I was using. Is anyone okay if I switch this back to lined paper? (Page 1 is an old page in line paper) Or should I just use smaller paper? (I have some non-lined paper left that I can use, but it's smaller.)
Old 07-24-2013, 02:36 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Updateeeeeeeee. Page 9 up!

I finished this last night, but I had to wait for it to get approved in the gallery. I also got Sonic Saga Series 2 and 3 from the library, so last night I ended up reading and finishing those, so I didn't start the next page. (Well, all it is, is a sketch. I only have to do the inking and the coloring)

I've kinda inked out of my original sketch's lines for this page :p Didn't seem right to me and I tried to fix some of it up. I actually moved the fox's mouth in the second panel xD

Anyways, here's what I put in the gallery:

Quote:
Gah I haven't drawn that fox in forever. Got his colors wrong. Next time I might try a tan for a part of his fur.

Anyways, wouldn't any of you want such a nice welcome? :P
Old 07-30-2013, 03:03 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Woot! Page 10 finally up!

Nothing much to say about it. Sorry that 'Meanwhile' is hard to see, I wasn't thinking much about it.

Here's what I put in the Gallery Description for the page:
Quote:
Yay! Another page! Sorry if it's confusing, didn't know the sound of a door opening >.<
I'm probably not going to update as often until I get all of the bios for characters done. When that happens, I'm going to revamp the front post so it looks nicer :P Just letting you know. I'm going to be putting some of the character picture in my own gallery in the art forum.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

I've been uploading things into the forum's gallery, and I should be done with it soon and get the thread revamped.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:16 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Pretty much got everything done for a thread revamp. I've uploaded everything into the gallery, and most are currently under approval. In the event that they don't get approved, I'm probably going to have to find out why, and, if I'm able to, redo it.

With that, the comic's going digital ^^ That's mainly because I've ran out of the paper I was using. I can still do it on paper, it's just that I don't want to have to use different sizes. I'm also getting used to more digital drawings and using my tablet.

I'm probably going to script some of the pages, most likely to the end of Chapter 1, as I only have up to page 12 scripted right now. When I get the pages scripted, I'm going to start to work on the comic itself again, and hopefully get into a normal updating schedule.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Thread revamped! I will now began to work on newer pages Why do I feel like I'm running a clan why did I do all of this why
Old 11-03-2013, 01:43 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Darkflame is going to be rebooted... again... This isn't the second time I done this... ugh.
Hopefully, after this, when I go on hiatus, I wouldn't reboot the entire comic.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Finally got around to rebooting this.

Anyways, I got the comic cover redone. Logic= Throw as many characters as I can on it I'll post it on the OP in a second, but here it is!

Anyways, if anyone is reading this, should I make the comic digital or traditional? The above is an example of it being digital and, if it was traditional, it'll probably look like the examples of newer older comic, the art would be just be better.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:40 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

So, um...

I am actually still creating pages for my billionth restart. I finished page 11 of Chapter 1 earlier today. However, I'm not sure whether to upload it again. I've been thinking about updating them chapter by chapter instead of page by page here because my mind has been getting darker so the story itself has also gotten darker. I'm really not sure how to explain this correctly, I'd probably only go for Shadow the Hedgehog dark should I really decide to go that direction.

Well, I probably shouldn't ramble on about ratings, I'm just worried about posting it here, straying in a non-G direction without knowing it, then dealing with the stress that I accidentally did something wrong and, not only that, but I'd have to fix the plot.

Nonetheless, is anyone still interested in reading this? If so, I might post it again with the new pages and see what happens.

Also, the story is going to be a little different than it was about a year or two ago. I've added a handful of new characters
Old 11-16-2014, 04:52 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Bump! (Too Short)